Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 02:29 PM

44 posts, read 64,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Where did the poster say that most Hispanics are criminals? What she was saying is that most illegals here are Hispanics. That is just a fact, jack. But cops still don't pull over every Hispanic person based on suspicion that they are here illegally. You're drinking the pro-illegal kool-aid.
And illegal immigration is a crime, therefore they are criminals, and the poster said most illegals are Hispanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 02:30 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrism View Post
I doubt you live in a border state because stuff like this does happen. He did nothing wrong, not speeding, nothing wrong with his car, but he was pulled over and was asked for his license and then was free to drive off.
Are you saying that I am lying about living in southern Calif.? You don't know me and why would I lie about where I live? Why didn't your friend ask why he was stopped? As a matter of fact anytime a cop has stopped me they told me the reason right off. Since your friend I assume is a legal Hispanic what was the big deal anyway? He showed his license and than drove off. Will he have to seek psychiatric therapy over this incident now?

Old 04-20-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
And illegal immigration is a crime, therefore they are criminals, and the poster said most illegals are Hispanics.
Your twisting words now. Just because the majority of illegals are Hispanics doesn't make the majority of all Hispanics criminals since there are millions of Hispanics in this country that are citizens.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:33 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,018 times
Quote:
So you are saying, since most Hispanics are criminals, all Hispanics should be pulled over?
Please point out where I have stated that most Hispanics are criminals. You are simply amusing yourself by playing the "Twist the words" game. I am saying that if someone fits a specific criminal profile then the police have the right to pull them over. Hispanics fit the profile for the MAJORITY of illegal immigrants in this country. Its a fact, deal with it. If LEGAL Hispanics don't like the thought of getting pulled over because they fit the profile of an illegal, then maybe they should quit supporting La Raza and start fighting to protect the United States from unwanted invasion.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Are you saying that I am lying about living in southern Calif.? You don't know me and why would I lie about where I live? Why didn't your friend ask why he was stopped? As a matter of fact anytime a cop has stopped me they told me the reason right off. Since your friend I assume is a legal Hispanic what was the big deal anyway? He showed his license and than drove off. Will he have to seek psychiatric therapy over this incident now?
I was writing that post while you said you lived in SoCal so I didn't know. Sorry if I'm typing slow, I'm typing from my iPhone.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Please point out where I have stated that most Hispanics are criminals. You are simply amusing yourself by playing the "Twist the words" game. I am saying that if someone fits a specific criminal profile then the police have the right to pull them over. Hispanics fit the profile for the MAJORITY of illegal immigrants in this country. Its a fact, deal with it. If LEGAL Hispanics don't like the thought of getting pulled over because they fit the profile of an illegal, then maybe they should quit supporting La Raza and start fighting to protect the United States from unwanted invasion.
Who said that all Hispanics support La Raza? Plenty of my Hispanic friends are Conservatives like you.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:43 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,018 times
Quote:
Who said that all Hispanics support La Raza? Plenty of my Hispanic friends are Conservatives like you.
Great! Then they need to start doing their part to convince other LEGAL Hispanics that it is in the best interests of AMERICANS to stop this endless flood of illegal immigrants. Too many of them seem to have this irrational belief that they MUST support their illegal "brothers & sisters" out of a false sense of loyalty. Imagine what would have happened if we had all supported Hitler just because he was white? The Hispanics, blacks and Arab Orthodox Catholics (from Jerusalem) in my family ALL dislike Obama and are against illegal immigrants being supported by the tax payer or being granted amnesty. We speak up for what we believe in and we speak up in defense of Americans.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:48 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,666,331 times
A good cop looks at all the evidence. After looking at the evidence he has to profile something in order to catch the criminal.

So profiling is an investigative process after reviewing the evidence first.

What is the evidence?

1. Majority of illegals are hispanics
2. Poor English skills
3. Lack of documentation.

Last edited by All American NYC; 04-20-2011 at 02:58 PM..

Old 04-20-2011, 02:48 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,571 times
Quote:
Well that's great!

But I still don't understand how some LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of Latino background still support illegal immigrants. Becoming a legal immigrant here is not a piece of cake. I would see illegal aliens almost like a slap in the face. It just seems like they only get support because they have the same background. That goes to show that even some legal immigrants still don't see this country as THEIR country.

My dad personally couldn't stand illegal aliens because it took him so long to go through the process of immigrating to the US. Why would you support someone who had no consideration for those waiting, someone who just skipped the line?!

Old 04-20-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Well that's great!

But I still don't understand how some LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of Latino background still support illegal immigrants. Becoming a legal immigrant here is not a piece of cake. I would see illegal aliens almost like a slap in the face. It just seems like they only get support because they have the same background. That goes to show that even some legal immigrants still don't see this country as THEIR country.

My dad personally couldn't stand illegal aliens because it took him so long to go through the process of immigrating to the US. Why would you support someone who had no consideration for those waiting, someone who just skipped the line?!
The sad thing is that far too many Hispanic-Americans still think of Mexico as their country and Mexicans as "their" people rather than the U.S. being their country and Americans being their people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration