U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-18-2011, 02:23 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 16,853,526 times
Reputation: 7619

Advertisements

Just more ammunition for getting rid of these illegal alien invaders:

Study: 70% of Texas' illegal immigrant families receive welfare | Texas on the Potomac | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-18-2011, 04:28 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
In California 77% of illegals are on welfare. In L.A. County alone 82% are on welfare.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4FoSDk8KRD...se-4-11-t7.jpg

Last edited by Cyanna; 04-18-2011 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Illegal immigrants use 71% of the nation's welfare, of those numbers 79% are illegal Mexicans and 71.4% are legal Mexican immigrants.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XBRRt43Zji...se-4-11-t6.jpg

This is WHY Mexican illegals are being focused on, because they are the biggest offenders of abusing our system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2011, 08:32 PM
 
11 posts, read 6,213 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Illegal immigrants use 71% of the nation's welfare, of those numbers 79% are illegal Mexicans and 71.4% are legal Mexican immigrants.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XBRRt43Zji...se-4-11-t6.jpg

This is WHY Mexican illegals are being focused on, because they are the biggest offenders of abusing our system.

how are they getting wellfare?, if they dont have any legal id. could anybody explain how they do it. do they turn in fake id´s when they go apply for it.
arent you suposed to have social security to be on wellfare. welfare has to be approved by somebody. is the people approving wellfare for ilegals gaining anything. are they corrup?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 04:49 AM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,827 posts, read 4,647,268 times
Reputation: 3583
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetosteron View Post
how are they getting wellfare?, if they dont have any legal id. could anybody explain how they do it. do they turn in fake id´s when they go apply for it.
arent you suposed to have social security to be on wellfare. welfare has to be approved by somebody. is the people approving wellfare for ilegals gaining anything. are they corrup?.

They are allowed to get welfare in behalf of their anchor children. Their children have SS #s.

That is one of the reasons why they come over to this side and start having kids... because they are given automatic citizenship under the 14th Amendment.... That needs to stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 05:04 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Reputation: 4207
It won't be long before an illegal supporter comes in and declares that the source of this study is not credible and....of course....it's racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 05:35 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
It won't be long before an illegal supporter comes in and declares that the source of this study is not credible and....of course....it's racist.
thats a great way to block any discussion...

If the state of Texas allows these benefits, should it not be up to the people of Texas to decide if these benefits are offered or not?

Or are you saying that you...in your state, would like to decide for another State?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 05:41 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Reputation: 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
thats a great way to block any discussion...

If the state of Texas allows these benefits, should it not be up to the people of Texas to decide if these benefits are offered or not?

Or are you saying that you...in your state, would like to decide for another State?

You're right- Illegal alien supporters playing the race card and labelling any source that they don't like or agree with as not credible is a great way to deflect, dismiss, and block discussion.

I'm saying that illegal aliens have no right go be in the country so they certainly should not be allowed to collect any benefits. They should all be removed by force.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 06:12 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
thats a great way to block any discussion...

If the state of Texas allows these benefits, should it not be up to the people of Texas to decide if these benefits are offered or not?

Or are you saying that you...in your state, would like to decide for another State?
As a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, why aren’t you appalled at the fleeing of America? This abuse isn’t just happening in Texas and California. This is a national scourge, and an unnecessary and unsustainable burden. Illegal aliens and their 4+ million anchors are bankrupting this country, yet you defend this abuse as a state right.

Most illegals are a public charge, plain and simple. How anyone can consider them an asset to this country is beyond me. Clearly, they are not only here to work, unless their “job” is working the system. This is an absolute disgrace.

Furthermore, the “people of Texas” did not approve these benefits. Likewise, the people of America did not approve this invasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2011, 06:27 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
As a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, why aren’t you appalled at the fleeing of America? This abuse isn’t just happening in Texas and California. This is a national scourge, and an unnecessary and unsustainable burden. Illegal aliens and their 4+ million anchors are bankrupting this country, yet you defend this abuse as a state right.

Most illegals are a public charge, plain and simple. How anyone can consider them an asset to this country is beyond me. Clearly, they are not only here to work, unless their “job” is working the system. This is an absolute disgrace.

Furthermore, the “people of Texas” did not approve these benefits. Likewise, the people of America did not approve this invasion.
the topic is illegal aliens and wefare in Texas.

In a representative republic...we elect our lawmakers and replace our lawmakers, to excerise our concerns. We don not have a referendum vote on every issue. So the actions of our lawmakers is seen as a mandate by the majority of the people. And when they no longer vote the concerns of the majority of the people, then they will be replaced.

If a majority of the American people would like to change our form of government to have referendum voting on all isues, that can be done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top