U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 AM

7,504 posts, read 15,964,820 times

Advertisements

Have you ? Ive met plenty of their people and as I said, they were nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 AM

354 posts, read 224,915 times
My son is married to a Japanese woman and she is beautiful but she became a citizen of our country and of course that is good. My son has tried to beome a citizen of Japan and they have flatly told him NO and it was because he was a white from America. I have lived in Japan for two years when I was in middle school and my father had gotten transferred there. They are some of the most polite people in the word and will always be polite and nice to anyone but they are very racist and do not want their blood diluted by other blood of diferent ethnicities and/or races. That I learned real quick when living there but they have a beautiful country and the people will always treat you with respecy and be as nice as can be.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Thats a very hard racist comment to make about Japanese people. I know plenty and they are extremely nice, non racist people.
I am sorry but there is no way that you know many Japanese people or you would not call me a racist when all I did was to tell the truth. I lived in japan for two years and my son has married a Japanese woman, who is beautiful but very bigoted and racist.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:38 AM

3,747 posts, read 7,210,050 times
I know there are immigrants living in Japan. I don't know if they are or will become Japanese citizens. I read somewhere that Japanese people believe the reason their country is so advanced and strong economically is because of their one-race policy. It seems to working for them.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:43 AM

1,393 posts, read 2,490,169 times
Quote:
Have you ? Ive met plenty of their people and as I said, they were nice.
Yeah, I've been there ...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:47 AM

3,581 posts, read 9,002,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Do you have a fence around your backyard? If you do, why ? I always thought fences made for good neighbors....
I do have a fence. It is to keep my mongrels out of my neighbors garbage. What are you alluding to?

Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,490,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
I do have a fence. It is to keep my mongrels out of my neighbors garbage. What are you alluding to?
You said we don't need a fence on the border...didn't you? I was just wondering why you would have one if you don't believe in them....Let your mongrels run loose, I'm sure your neighbors wont mind....after all it's your backyard.

Old 07-31-2007, 05:45 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Thats a very hard racist comment to make about Japanese people. I know plenty and they are extremely nice, non racist people.
and thay also bombed us, They started the war and we ended it,

Old 07-31-2007, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
and thay also bombed us, They started the war and we ended it,

You will notice that he did not want to continue posting once he found out that others had also been to Japan and also said that the Japanese were and are very racist and/or bigoted. It must suck to be a person that can not and will not accept the truth when it is right in front of you.

How ya be junkman? I hope that all is well with you.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM

1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
I just threw up in my mouth. The only thing illegals should be "entitled" to is a bus ride back to their home country (paid for by their own day labor earnings) and permanent banishment from the United States.

These people are ILLEGAL. We owe them NOTHING. Not even emergency health care. They are here illegally stealing from good American taxpayers. America shouldn't give them a red cent. Why is this so hard for so many people to comprehend?!?

How right you are, if only we could get Washington to understand, but they don't want to understand.....

They are breaking the law..... Deport now..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or