Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:40 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'm sure there is a point here........................somewhere. Where is my Rosetta stone/Dictionary?

Drat, I've misplaced it again.

I think these stories are starting to become more numerous for a reason, because, they might be true.
the point is... what is the difference if they are TBS or apprehended, brought into the office, then deported?

Youre freaked out that they are TBS...why?

TBS is not a new phenomenon...it maybe news to you.

Last edited by 1751texan; 04-20-2011 at 03:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 04:20 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,274,971 times
When some other media source besides Fox news breaks this story then I might take it alittle more seriously, and when they can come with something from more than 2 retired BP agents I might be willing to give this story more credence.

Last edited by ajzjmsmom; 04-20-2011 at 05:13 AM..

Old 04-20-2011, 08:02 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
After reading that article I got a real knot in my stomach wondering, WHY is our Gvt letting this happen. I believe the agents here and as our job market stagnates americans without jobs income etc, why have we not closed the borders. Im sure if the Gvt was serious it would have already been done.
Not only is this administration like the one before it allowing it, it is encouraging it. Obama recently came back from a Central and South American tour where he was commanded by the leaders of some countries to up the level of immigration and get working on amnesty for illegals.

These nations have a large impoverished class they wish to rid themselves of, and they know Obama won't stand up to them. It's more than that though, both Obama and Bush are globalists, they are for the cheap labor agenda.

Obama now is working on another big amnesty --forget those jobs he promised Americans.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:11 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,482,037 times
Check this out...it's disgusting! Also, notice the ethnice background of the guilty agent.

Secret underground room at Border Patrol agent's home may have hidden illegal immigrants | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

Old 04-20-2011, 04:16 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,676,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Check this out...it's disgusting! Also, notice the ethnice background of the guilty agent.

Secret underground room at Border Patrol agent's home may have hidden illegal immigrants | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I remember reading about that when it first happened.

I wonder if the BP agent is an anchor baby...?

Old 04-20-2011, 04:23 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
It's not only about illegals it's about Al Quaida.

And for all the years of negligent border security no doubt they're in the USA plotting to strike again.

It won't be airplanes, it's going to be something else.

Then they'll realize it's all too late and we're sitting ducks.

Nobody can convince me that with 20 million illegals here that there couldn't potentially be 1,000,000 Al Quaida mixed up in that group. We don't know where the illegals are, nor do we know where the terrorists are. And nobody in government is trying to find out. We're a freegin' experiment and a catastrophe waiting to happen. Our economy has already tanked from being raped for the last 20 years by illegals, plus corrupt businessmen.

They abolished the "terror alert color code chart" today. I heard that the US terror alert is the highest since 9/11. So now what are we waiting for? To be hit!

Don't wonder why. We KNOW why.

And we're all just waiting to be attacked. First the border, and next us.

The government is screwing with the security of the American public.

National security is a joke.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:31 PM

50,235 posts, read 46,991,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
the point is... what is the difference if they are TBS or apprehended, brought into the office, then deported?

Youre freaked out that they are TBS...why?

TBS is not a new phenomenon...it maybe news to you.
The problem with TBS, the encounter and execution of TBS, is that it isn't really documented. No finger prints, rarely pictures or other things that might be used against the invader on the next attempt. I take it you are ok with that?

Freaked out? Where do you get this stuff? I want LE to be able to do the job we pay them to do. Well, thank you for taking the time to at least make your response legible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration