U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 11:16 AM

2,798 posts, read 5,363,879 times

Advertisements

How have you or someone you know been personally impacted by illegal immigrants in our country?

Old 04-21-2011, 01:42 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,648,201 times
Me - I worked for Sprint in a city where 70% plus of thje population is Hispanic. Most of our customers were illegal aliens who did not speak English. A lot of them would try to open accounts with fake documents and stolen SSNs. I refused to help them. I also wasn't able to help about 75% of our customers because they did not speak English. I lost a lot of commissions and $$$ because of that.

My boyfriend - lost his construction job along with 4 other co-workers so the company could make room for illegal aliens. Several of the contractors. @ the job site are illegal aliens as well. At least 9 Americans were out of job because those folks had theirs.

My dad - had his SSN stolen by illegal Brazilian aliens back in 2006. His credit will never be the same. His name is ruined.

My mother - married an illegal alien from Portugal. She was unware of his legal status in this country. He tried to kill her back in 2002 I believe. Where is he now? Only God knows.

Do I need to keep going?

Old 04-21-2011, 02:15 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
How have you or someone you know been personally impacted by illegal immigrants in our country?
I think there was already a topic started about this awhile back. Carry on though, I don't wish to repeat myself again. I'll just read the posts in case something new comes up.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:31 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I think there was already a topic started about this awhile back. Carry on though, I don't wish to repeat myself again. I'll just read the posts in case something new comes up.
True. Like you, Iíll observe.

Post your complaints about illegal immigration here!

The positive things about Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Alien Impact: Wildlife & Enviroment

Old 04-21-2011, 02:58 PM

Me:

Raped at age 6 years old by an illegal from Mexico.

Stabbed in the stomach at age 14 by an illegal female, who WRONGLY thought I was looking at and flirting with her ugly-ass boyfriend, also an illegal. I was getting the best of her in a fist fight when she decided to gut-stab me. Even though I had a buck knife on me I never pulled it out and used it on her. I just pummeled her even harder. By the way, she ended up in worse shape than I did

Listed as a defendant in AZ in an auto accident lawsuit, caused by an illegal who purchased a car which was inoperable when I traded it in YEARS before the accident.

While in AZ my dog and her new born puppies were poisoned with anti-freeze by illegals. They were angry that my dog would alert me that they were poaching in the grapevines behind my house and I would chase them away at gunpoint. All of the puppies except one hemorrhaged from every orifice in their little bodies. The mama also survived but went crazy.

While working as an apartment manager in Van Nuys I was cornered and threatened by an illegal immigrant couple because I could not rent to them. They were quite open about the fact that they were illegal and they went on a tirade how unfair the rules were towards them. I also dealt with gang members on a regular basis, most of whom were illegal and many were with MS-13.

One of my former tenants in Van Nuys, CA, whose family have been here legally for four generations, was suspended from his bus driving / bus driver training job when his license came back with a warrant on it, in the state of Arizona, where he had NEVER been! I spent months helping him to straighten it out while he tried to not lose his apartment lease. Turns out an illegal from Mexico somehow got his details, had a fake AZ driver's license made with his own photo but my tenants details, and got into an auto accident after speeding and driving while drunk.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,052,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
My mother - married an illegal alien from Portugal. She was unware of his legal status in this country. He tried to kill her back in 2002 I believe. Where is he now? Only God knows.

Do I need to keep going?
Your mother was married to a man that tried to kill her? and what happened?

Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,052,769 times
Quote:
Me:

I am sorry this happened to you, and why were you at age 6 with this illegal? Where were your parents?

Old 04-21-2011, 03:02 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Me:

Stabbed in the stomach at age 14 by an illegal female, who WRONGLY thought I was looking at and flirting with her ugly-ass boyfriend, also an illegal. I was getting the best of her in a fist fight when she decided to gut-stab me. Even though I had a buck knife on me I never pulled it out and used it on her. I just pummeled her even harder. By the way, she ended up in worse shape than I did

Listed as a defendant in AZ in an auto accident lawsuit, caused by an illegal who purchased a car which was inoperable when I traded it in YEARS before the accident.

While in AZ my dog and her new born puppies were poisoned with anti-freeze by illegals. They were angry that my dog would alert me that they were poaching in the grapevines behind my house and I would chase them away at gunpoint. All of the puppies except one hemorrhaged from every orifice in their little bodies. The mama also survived but went crazy.

While working as an apartment manager in Van Nuys I was cornered and threatened by an illegal immigrant couple because I could not rent to them. They were quite open about the fact that they were illegal and they went on a tirade how unfair the rules were towards them. I also dealt with gang members on a regular basis, most of whom were illegal and many were with MS-13.

One of my former tenants in Van Nuys, CA, whose family have been here legally for four generations, was suspended from his bus driving / bus driver training job when his license came back with a warrant on it, in the state of Arizona, where he had NEVER been! I spent months helping him to straighten it out while he tried to not lose his apartment lease. Turns out an illegal from Mexico somehow got his details, had a fake AZ driver's license made with his own photo but my tenants details, and got into an auto accident after speeding and driving while drunk.
Holy cow! I am at a loss for words. So sorry about what has happened to you. No one person should have to suffer such grief.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:04 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Me:

Good grief! You should testify before Congress. Even your pets were not safe. Sadly, you are not the only rape victim of illegals to post on this forum.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
I am sorry this happened to you, and why were you at age 6 with this illegal? Where were your parents?
My parents were at work. My big sister, age 17 at the time, was in the house. I was innocently playing in the side yard of OUR home. The illegal was a neighbor, whose family's rent was being paid by a local Mormon couple. Unlike the illegals, my parents worked to support us and I put no blame on my parents for this. I should have been safe playing in my own yard in broad daylight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or