Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 04:33 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,083,923 times

Advertisements

Good News! I've heard on the L.A. news several times in last few months how different illegal families living here from Mexico and So. America are being deported. TV news showed a member of the family, country they are from, name of school kids go to, and the date they are being sent to homeland. These illegal families have lived here for up to 16 years and established. A few live near me. I don't think this action was announced ahead of time, but is being done quietly. Our favorable response to TV news and government will help.

This method works because our government is doing it! This is just the way ALL the illegals can be sent back in vehicles, planes, trains, ships and buses.....California and Arizona is very close to Mexico (they aren't being sent to Mars!). Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done or that they don't know how to do it! Refuse to be brainwashed! It will take a couple years or so but every day many illegals can be sent back. We are paying trillions for a war, and we can pay for deportation.

Last edited by faith10; 03-09-2007 at 04:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,483,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Good News! I've heard on the L.A. news several times in last few months how different illegal families living here from Mexico and So. America are being deported. TV news showed a member of the family, country they are from, name of school kids go to, and the date they are being sent to homeland. These illegal families have lived here for up to 16 years and established. A few live near me. I don't think this action was announced ahead of time, but is being done quietly. Our favorable response to TV news and government will help.

This method works because our government is doing it! This is just the way ALL the illegals can be sent back in vehicles, planes, trains, ships and buses.....California and Arizona is very close to Mexico (they aren't being sent to Mars!). Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done or that they don't know how to do it! Refuse to be brainwashed! It will take a couple years or so but every day many illegals can be sent back. We are paying trillions for a war, and we can pay for deportation.
It maybe to little to late, But it's a good start. Close the borders and close them now!

Old 03-09-2007, 08:25 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Those people have criminal records, make sure you understand.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,128,958 times
Do my ears deceive me? dusesean is actually admitting many of these "illegals" have criminal records?? Well according to your point of view these people just want a better life. So help me out here I'm a bit confused: If criminals just want a better life, why arn't they living one?

Old 03-09-2007, 11:44 AM

226 posts, read 997,169 times
Arizona is also sending back illegals. They have planes leaving everyday. I say they need several planes full each day. It's about time is right.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:47 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,537,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post

If this is true, then they need to share the secret with North Carolina...I heard on the news yesterday that they had to let a group of illegals (who even admitted they were illegal) loose because they had no one to process them or a place to put them.

Old 03-10-2007, 05:37 PM

652 posts, read 2,798,470 times
This is merely a drop in the bucket in order to quell some of the anger felt by most Americans over illegal immigration. For every illegal that's deported, dozens get past the border patrol.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 PM

1,502 posts, read 4,068,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
This is merely a drop in the bucket in order to quell some of the anger felt by most Americans over illegal immigration. For every illegal that's deported, dozens get past the border patrol.
Yeah, but it still makes you feel kinda of good inside to watch or hear about it.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:30 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,339,950 times
Good to hear that the government is finally doing something about illegal immigration. When a lot of people start shouting they can't ignore them anymore.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:01 AM

652 posts, read 2,798,470 times
Don't fall for this. The government still wants to flood the U.S. with cheap labor. For every illegal alien they deport, dozens more enter via the government's complacency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration