U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,052,472 times

Advertisements

I just despise the concept of collective guilt. All illegal aliens. All muslims. All hispanics....

You get my point.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:56 AM

4,827 posts, read 4,647,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
But she is your mother nonetheless. And she was almost left for dead by an illegal alien.

Also, you and your mother and everyone else that know about this crime have an obligation with society to get this person arrested and convicted. He could have killed other people (americans).

You are so concerned with the country but you have the opportunity to stop a criminal illegal alien and yet you and your family did nothing towards a so called illegal that almost killed your own mother? Really?

Makes no sense to me.
Lady, you have no idea what you are talking about. I was not even in the country when that happened. I found out years later.

She is the same mother whose house I went to a a few months ago to tell her she was going to be a grandmother and had the door slammed on my face - after not seeing her for 4 years ....and it was her own choice.

Sorry but some people can't be helped.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I just despise the concept of collective guilt. All illegal aliens. All muslims. All hispanics....

You get my point.
These are statiscs.

Do you despise statistics too?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:02 AM

254 posts, read 520,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
These are statiscs.

Do you despise statistics too?
How old are you?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Lady, you have no idea what you are talking about. I was not even in the country when that happened. I found out years later.

She is the same mother whose house I went to a a few months ago to tell her she was going to be a grandmother and had the door slammed on my face - after not seeing her for 4 years ....and it was her own choice.

Sorry but some people can't be helped.
Attempted murder has not an status of limitations. You can walk today to a magistrate office and tell him or her: I have knowledge of a crime and the person I suspect is an illegal alien

This is his name. He was married to my mother. He tried to kill her. It is my duty as an american to spent my time looking for a conviction because this man might try to kill other american women

Your mother can be subpoenaed by a DA based only on that (what you said). Same with your sister. As she married him, the DA would go to the clerk of the court where they married get his name, his ID# and issue a warrant for his arrest (i know all this as I work with DV victims).

A warrant will be placed in a national system preventing this man to recieve immigration benefits. or leave or enter the country. He eventually will be arrested, like if getting a ticket on the street. No matter where he is.

Hospital records can be subpoenaed by the DA. And that process (the legal process) is way more effective than complaining here.

If it were my mother, I would do it. I have helped people I do not know prosecute abusers. And none of them were my relatives.

So you can do something really proactive against illegals but yet you choose not to. Again, makes no sense to me.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
So you can do something really proactive against illegals but yet you choose not to. Again, makes no sense to me.

So my choice to not help her automatically makes me unable to talk about any immigration issue online or anywhere for that matter? Even though it affects my father too?!

So wait, I must keep my mouth shut until I go to the police and tell them what happened?

So what are you doing to help this country against illegal immigration?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:08 AM

11,536 posts, read 8,464,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I'm wondering why a link to a White Nationalist group is allowed on the thread, by an OP that doesn't realize they wouldn't have her for the Lusitanic ancestry she has...

She can call herself "European", but I think they have a different idea of qualifications...

Jared Lougner was said to have ties to American Renaissance...
Yeah, I was under the impression that links to sites like the one she posted were a violation of TOS. Guess I was wrong. You are correct, many White power types claim that anything south of the Pyrenees is Africa, that would include Portugal.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
So my choice to not help her automatically makes me unable to talk about any immigration issue online or anywhere for that matter? Even though it affects my father too?!

So wait, I must keep my mouth shut until I go to the police and tell them what happened?

So what are you doing to help this country against illegal immigration?
I think that if an illegal alien tries to kill my mother (even though she might be a bad mother) I will be looking for that person to be convicted.And deported. Not even for my mother. Because that man can be abusing other women, or receiving benefits from the government.

Actually, I volunteer in a domestic violence non-profit explaining victims their right. A lot of times the men who beat them are legal or illegally in the country and if convicted, they are deported.

You can say whatever you want. But your words sometimes do not make sense.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:12 AM

I am so sick of this.

Illegal aliens are mostly Hispanic and most of them come from Mexico.

It is not racism. It is a FACT.

So if I state a fact, I am racist?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:15 AM

If you have knowledge of a crime committed by an illegal alien, by saying nothing you are helping such illegal alien.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or