U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 12:24 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,210,401 times

Advertisements

I've come to the conclusion that, with us harmonizing our laws and regulations with Canada, letting Mexican illegals in (our government strangely prefers Mexicans over any other illegal immigrant group have you noticed?) and now thinking of letting Mexican trucks on our highways, leads me to believe that the North American Union will be underway in our lifetime

Old 04-23-2011, 12:26 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,662,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
If you have knowledge of a crime committed by an illegal alien, by saying nothing you are helping such illegal alien.
So, victims of domestic violence, rape, molestation who go decades without speaking about their ordeal, who don't seek justice, don't have a right to speak out against what they went through? They must keep their mouths shut unless they do something about their situation? Are you implying they are also somehow guilty if let's say, the same criminal goes and rapes, molests someone else? So it is the first victim's fault for not reporting it?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011...s-a-child.html

That is a recent story on Sen. Scott Brown who was molested as a child at a Summer Camp in Cape Cod. Do you think he is somehow responsible for what might have happened to other children? So he is not the victim but he is just as guilty as his abuser?!

No, YOU make no sense.

And do you really think all I do is sit here and talk about illegal immigration without doing anything?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,057,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
So, victims of domestic violence, rape, molestation who go decades without speaking about their ordeal, who don't seek justice, don't have a right to speak out against what they went through? They must keep their mouths shut unless they do something about their situation? Are you implying they are also somehow guilty if let's say, the same criminal goes and rapes, molests someone else? So it is the first victim's fault for not reporting it?

No, YOU make no sense.

And do you really think all I do is sit here and talk about illegal immigration without doing anything?
If you hate illegals so much, and one of them try to kill your own mother. Why are you not going to the cops?

How do you know that man is not beating other women? Or killing them?

I do not understand why are you helping this illegal alien. All you have to do is go the cops.

You are in a way obligated to society to stop this person. Yet you decide not to do it. Makes no sense.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:34 PM

I think the victims should do something proactive to stop their abusers. A lot of women never get a day in court.

You are indirectly helping an illegal alien. By not going to the authorities.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
I think the victims should do something proactive to stop their abusers. A lot of women never get a day in court.

You are indirectly helping an illegal alien. By not going to the authorities.
I am also helping illegal aliens when I pay my taxes.

What do you want me to do about that? Please enlighten me.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:38 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,024,115 times
Quote:
I am so sick of this.

Illegal aliens are mostly Hispanic and most of them come from Mexico.

It is not racism. It is a FACT.

So if I state a fact, I am racist?
You have quoted a White Nationalist website. They would no more have you than a Hispanic. Do you want to further their cause?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I am also helping illegal aliens when I pay my taxes.

What do you want me to do about that? Please enlighten me.
Seriously, if your mother story is true, you should go to the cops and have them contact ICE.

Such an awful thing happened to your own relatives and yet you did nothing? For a person who calls herself a law abiding citizen, you should be aware that the knowledge of a crime without doing nothing about it might be against the law.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Seriously, if your mother story is true, you should go to the cops and have them contact ICE.

Such an awful thing happened to your own relatives and yet you did nothing? For a person who calls herself a law abiding citizen, you should be aware that the knowledge of a crime without doing nothing about it might be against the law.

I am sorry, but what should I do about the taxes that get taken out of my paycheck every 2 weeks that go to towards giving illegal aliens free healthcare, free school lunches and whatever else they can get?

I want to hear your advice.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I am sorry, but what should I do about the taxes that get taken out of my paycheck every 2 weeks that go to towards giving illegal aliens free healthcare, free school lunches and whatever else they can get?

I want to hear your advice.
I pay taxes too. Vote for a candidate that you believe will change the laws as they are?

You can not stop people from 'abusing the system' if the system allows it to be abused. The system should be changed. I do not agree with the welfare system either.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:49 PM

and report illegal aliens committing criminal offenses. They might be abusing the system too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or