U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 08:00 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
There are White people that are illegal aliens within the United States! Stop thinking in skin tones! I should have known a thread started with a White Nationalist website link would lead to this!
Neither I nor anyone else has stated that there aren't white illegal aliens in this country. However, as usual you wouldn't answer my question as to why a white "citizen" wouldn't defend themselves when told they are illegal in their own country. I won't hold my breath for an answer though as it will just get ignored as usual.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:28 PM

619 posts, read 1,458,515 times
Just wanted to clear this up. The treaty that give the US the southwest (forgot the name of it) was inhabitated by the native americans. Mexicans claimed the land but it was never really theres it was the native americans.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:16 AM

11,536 posts, read 8,470,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Why is white nationalism bad but the Mexican Reconquista, La Raza ok? I ask that as black guy.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:19 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,053,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Then you understand wrong. With my stepchildren, I was able to get good insight into the Mexican school system (in later years, it tends to be the more realistic vocational base, and two years of English is mandatory at their equivalent of High School). What you heard secondhand is just fear-mongering.

As a Black, I thought you would be a little more concerned about the persistent evil of White Nationalism...
A black woman on agreement with Neo-nazi and white supremacist websites?

Old 04-25-2011, 10:31 AM

2,798 posts, read 5,368,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
And also this poster's mother was left for dead by an illegal alien(whom she married) but for some reason she is more concerned posting here that pursuing a criminal conviction.

Doing the second would be extremely more productive against illegal aliens.
You seem to have a knack for attacking REAL vicitims and trying to instill feelings of guilt and responsibility. My husband, who actually has certifications from a British University to practice as a therapist, finds your comments to be destructive, sadistic and possibly a projection of how you feel about yourself. He also says that he hopes to God you are not studying to become a psychologist because your behavior is highly unethical and unprofesional and would only serve to harm instead of help any future clients.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:42 AM

2,798 posts, read 5,368,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
But she is your mother nonetheless. And she was almost left for dead by an illegal alien.

Also, you and your mother and everyone else that know about this crime have an obligation with society to get this person arrested and convicted. He could have killed other people (americans).

You are so concerned with the country but you have the opportunity to stop a criminal illegal alien and yet you and your family did nothing towards a so called illegal that almost killed your own mother? Really?

Makes no sense to me.
You want to apportion blame? Okay, how about we start first with blaming our own government who FAILED to protect our borders? Next, we can give some of that blame to the Border Patrol, who let these guys get past their watch. Then, we have all those airy-fairy liberals who not only support open borders and amnesty, but also ASSIST these lawbreakers by leaving maps, food and bottles of water in the desert to sustain and lead them on their invasive trek into our cities. Next, we blame the governments from which these illegals come from, for not making their own countries more fit places to live in. We can also blame the skany landlords who, through their greed, invite these criminals into our neighborhoods by renting to them. We can also blame welfare for supporting them and unethical employers for hiring them.

But wait! I'm forgetting something...Oh yes! How about we actually blame the illegal immigrant who committed these crimes against us? We became vistims because our own people and governments did not protect us, yet you expect us to take full responsibility for the fact that these men MIGHT still be running around our country unhindered?

Pull your head out and try using some rational thinking.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:56 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,089,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
In otherwords anything negative said about Hispanics (especially the illegal kind) even if they are the facts you refuse to accept? Still won't speak up when it is stated that white people (and that includes you) are here illegally in their own country?
What is the reason for the focus on "hispanics"? You may claim they make up the larger group of illegal aliens..OK. How does that make a differenc in any other group that is in this country illegally?

There has to be more?...something unique only to an hispanics here illegaly that does not equate or translate to a hispanics here legally or hispanics in gereral? what is the unique difference[s] in illegal hispanics that causes such scrutiny?

Is there a difference[s] in an illegal hispanic than any othe illegal alien from any other part of the world?

There is not a problem in pointing out "anything negative" about hispanics...but can that same "negative thing" be said of any other group...or is it exclusive only to illegal hispanics?

To what purpose? Those that highlight differences or highlight "facts" about a group, usually do so to forward an "agenda"...most times those "agendas" an nefarious nature.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:59 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,089,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
You seem to have a knack for attacking REAL vicitims and trying to instill feelings of guilt and responsibility. My husband, who actually has certifications from a British University to practice as a therapist, finds your comments to be destructive, sadistic and possibly a projection of how you feel about yourself. He also says that he hopes to God you are not studying to become a psychologist because your behavior is highly unethical and unprofesional and would only serve to harm instead of help any future clients.
Is your husband a licenced therapist in this country or does he just practice on this forum?

Old 04-25-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
I am not attacking real victims, honey. I am wondering why REAL VICTIMS do not go against their agressor.

I am not a psychologist, I am in law enforcement (not criminal, but commercial) but I volunteer for victims of Domestic Violence and I have never heard a DA saying it is better for the victim not to pursue a conviction.

In your case, did any member of your family even TRIED to get your alleged rapist covicted? How did they not know that person did not rape countless victim just as yourself.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
But wait! I'm forgetting something...Oh yes! How about we actually blame the illegal immigrant who committed these crimes against us? We became vistims because our own people and governments did not protect us, yet you expect us to take full responsibility for the fact that these men MIGHT still be running around our country unhindered?

Pull your head out and try using some rational thinking.
Use the system to get that rapist or murderer or whatever to get a conviction. You are responsible in the sense that you know an illegal alien committed a crime and did nothing. You do not know if this person is commiting other crimes and do not care.

If a man, illegal or legal or whatever, beats my own mother to the pulp and leave her for dead, or rape my child, trust me I will be doing something more than citing stats on a forum.

I will be working with law enforcement to take such a monster out of the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or