Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:18 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
...Was your rep the one that said "when is the next KKK meeting"?
No, that had to be someone else...

I'm almost prepared for the irony of finally agreeing with one of your posts in its entirety, and getting booted for it...

On a thread where I was the first to complain about quoting a White Nationalist website that believes that races other than Whites are not as intelligent, cannot co-exist with Whites, and nobody else seems to have a difference with it...

The Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways...

Old 04-25-2011, 08:33 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
No, that had to be someone else...

I'm almost prepared for the irony of finally agreeing with one of your posts in its entirety, and getting booted for it...

On a thread where I was the first to complain about quoting a White Nationalist website that believes that races other than Whites are not as intelligent, cannot co-exist with Whites, and nobody else seems to have a difference with it...

The Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways...
Too bad you didn't just stick with supposedly agreeing with one of my posts rather than resorting to accusations, insinations and off topic remarks about me and my husband yet again after me warning you several times already. You're a slow learner, aren't you?

Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
...You're a slow learner, aren't you?
Careful, "no personal attacks"...

I pick up on things fairly quickly...

If I seem to be obtuse, there probably is a reason...

Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
...Was your rep the one that said "when is the next KKK meeting"?
Talk to the mods about punishing who may have said that, don't lay it at my feet...

I didn't even know a comment could be made when adding to someone's reputation...

And I'm wondering why someone would ask you that...

The Klan isn't around where you live...

Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 PM

278 posts, read 621,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
This website is fairly interesting. Some facts on illegal Hispanic aliens...

Hispanics: A Statistical Portrait (http://www.amren.com/features/hispanics/index.html - broken link)

On securing our borders:

"Mexico is the only nation in the world that, at least in the popular mind, has a historical claim on portions of the United States. Mexicans are still bitter over the loss of territory that followed the Mexican-American War, and many believe the United States does not have the moral right to control its own borders."

On learning English:

"One difficulty Hispanics face is that Spanish is so firmly entrenched in some areas that many immigrants may feel no pressure to learn English. In 2003, 44 percent of Hispanics did not speak and read English well enough to perform routine tasks,"

On assimilating:

"After they come to the United States, Mexicans retain longer and stronger attachments to their country of origin than do immigrants who have come greater distances.."

And now my favorite one:

"No fewer than 58 percent of Mexicans agree with the statement, “the territory of the United States’ Southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico.” Only 28 percent disagree. Likewise, 57 percent agree that “Mexicans should have the right to enter the U.S. without U.S. permission,” while 35 percent disagree."

Do we need more reasons to keep our borders secure?!
Hispanic is someone from Hispania= Espana.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration