U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 07:16 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
so youre making this up as you go along...I asked for a definition of racism.

now you are equating that their advocating for their group above the laws..."is feeling superior".

So this definition doesn't hold true for all...but for "the ones" that give you that "feeling".

Its OK, you lable anyone you like a racist...now I know your definition.
So you are denying that racism is thinking your race/ethnic group is superior according to the dictionary? How can I make up the definition if that is what the dictionary states? How do you define a group of people who think that their kind are above our laws and want them rewarded for breaking them then?

Last edited by chicagonut; 04-26-2011 at 07:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 07:18 PM

16,116 posts, read 20,148,778 times
That would be more people than the Reagan Amnesty

Old 04-26-2011, 07:53 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So you are denying that racism is thinking your race/ethnic group is superior according to the dictionary? How can I make up the definition if that is what the dictionary states? How do you define a group of people who think that their kind are above our laws and want them rewarded for breaking them then?
unbelievable....

Old 04-26-2011, 08:09 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
That would be more people than the Reagan Amnesty
Does anyone think that the social service system would not collapse overnight?

Old 04-26-2011, 08:10 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751tmexan View Post
so youre making this up as you go along...I asked for a definition of racism.

now you are equating that their advocating for their group above the laws..."is feeling superior".

So this definition doesn't hold true for all...but for "the ones" that give you that "feeling".

Its OK, you lable anyone you like a racist...now I know your definition.
Here you go
Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities which are entirely due to their race, however defined, and which consequently justify those people being treated differently, both socially and legally. Those who disagree with the proposition that there are races or that there are such inherent (ie. non-social or cultural) differences regard any differences in treatment of people on the basis of those criteria as being racial discrimination. Some of those who argue that there are such inherent differences also argue that one race is superior over another race.[1][2][3] In the case of institutional racism, certain racial groups may be denied rights or benefits, or receive preferential treatment.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 PM

18,563 posts, read 15,768,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Forget representative government. This wackjob wants dictator like action to accomplish amnesty.

YouTube - Congressman Demands Obama Uses Executive Power Or Latinos Won't Vote For Him

I wonder how his constituents feel about him focusing on one issue on a national level? I would be irate if he was my Rep. and he would hear it.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:23 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,582,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, he is. If these millions here illegally were mostly Chinese you wouldn't hear a peep out of him.
I am going to say that you are 100% right about that. I whole-heartedly agree and that is why this whole illegal immigration debate thing is so double-standard. We are not allowed to call out the fact that most illegal immigrants are Mexican or of Hispanic descent, but pro-illegal immigrant groups are allowed to be predominantly Hispanic or represent Hispanics. It's Nationalism at its best. People are uncomfortable with White Nationalism and Black Nationalism is seen to be radical, but it is OK for our government and these corporations to promote a growing Hispanic population that has been rooted in illegal immigration.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:50 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,494,215 times
Are you prepared for Obama to grant over 20 MILLION illegals (including dangerous criminals) American citizenship? You better be – or you better be prepared to ACT NOW to stop it. Because TODAY, Obama is holding meetings that could determine if each and every illegal alien will be granted amnesty!

Obama WILL issue his plan via "Executive Orders" to bypass Congress! You see, despite what he claims, Obama hates being "transparent." He loves to weasel his fanatical ideas right past everybody – before people like you and me have the chance to stop him.
BUT NOT THIS TIME! THIS IS OUR CHANCE AND WE WILL STOP HIM!

1. EXPOSE Obama's planned use of his Executive powers to give Amnesty to over 20 million illegals.
2.PUBLICLY DENOUNCE Obama's back door immigration plans that threaten our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our institutions of ordered liberty.
3.LEAD A BATTLE in Congress to void each and every pro-illegal immigration Executive Order and Directive that Barack Obama issues. Please do not assume that the deceitful Obama Administration and their radical allies in the media will report any of what you are reading right now.

They want to keep Americans ignorant and in the dark – while they work behind the scenes to give over 20 million illegals, including dangerous and violent criminals, American citizenships. Unless Congress steps in, the White House will ruthlessly advance their plan to hand out American citizenships to everyone who breaks the law and crosses our borders illegally.

And unless you and I act today, Barack Obama with the stroke of his presidential pen, could get away with opening our borders to a GREATER tidal wave of illegal aliens than we are already struggling to contain.

Minuteman HQ

Old 04-27-2011, 02:00 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Are you prepared for Obama to grant over 20 MILLION illegals (including dangerous criminals) American citizenship? You better be – or you better be prepared to ACT NOW to stop it. Because TODAY, Obama is holding meetings that could determine if each and every illegal alien will be granted amnesty!

Obama WILL issue his plan via "Executive Orders" to bypass Congress! You see, despite what he claims, Obama hates being "transparent." He loves to weasel his fanatical ideas right past everybody – before people like you and me have the chance to stop him.
BUT NOT THIS TIME! THIS IS OUR CHANCE AND WE WILL STOP HIM!

1. EXPOSE Obama's planned use of his Executive powers to give Amnesty to over 20 million illegals.
2.PUBLICLY DENOUNCE Obama's back door immigration plans that threaten our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our institutions of ordered liberty.
3.LEAD A BATTLE in Congress to void each and every pro-illegal immigration Executive Order and Directive that Barack Obama issues. Please do not assume that the deceitful Obama Administration and their radical allies in the media will report any of what you are reading right now.

They want to keep Americans ignorant and in the dark – while they work behind the scenes to give over 20 million illegals, including dangerous and violent criminals, American citizenships. Unless Congress steps in, the White House will ruthlessly advance their plan to hand out American citizenships to everyone who breaks the law and crosses our borders illegally.

And unless you and I act today, Barack Obama with the stroke of his presidential pen, could get away with opening our borders to a GREATER tidal wave of illegal aliens than we are already struggling to contain.

Minuteman HQ
If Obama is actually considering doing this then his re-election is dead in the water. Is he really that stupid?

Old 04-28-2011, 07:08 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Gutierrez is in the same mold as the dictators of Latin America. He really does not want a democratic process, he doesn't want what's good for the people of the USA, he wants what would benefit him. To hell with what the American people want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or