U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 08:42 AM

354 posts, read 225,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I think it is time we stop sacrificing ourselves for others, their countries need to be held accountable for the needs of their people.
I so totally agree with you. To top that off, I really wish our politicians would quit calling Mexico our friend, when of course they are not in any sense of the word. The same can be said for just about any country out there also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 08:54 AM

763 posts, read 1,294,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I think it is time we stop sacrificing ourselves for others, their countries need to be held accountable for the needs of their people.
Yep. It isn't isolationist to concentrate on one's own home to keep it clean and in order. It makes one a better neighbor--and certainly a happier one.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:56 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,899,679 times
Don't you know we are now supposed to ask the corrupt mexican government permission for anything we do that concerns them?? This outrageous remark actually was made in defense of the corrupt cartel drug dealer who sent Campos and Ramos to prison. And our own mexican presidente jorge evidently is sanctioning this, as they are STILL in prison! Sorry off topic, but THIS makes my blood boil!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 09:09 AM
MB2 MB2 started this thread

3,496 posts, read 8,567,583 times
Default I am wondering...

if the time will come when we have to re-name this country to "United States of Mexico" ????
Might as well, because there seems to be the "expectation" coming from Mexico's government, to "answer to them" already......wow!
This is getting worse by the day......

Last edited by MB2; 08-01-2007 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 08-01-2007, 10:59 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,899,679 times
Correction: Campeon and Ramos.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:24 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,007,288 times
We can't really blame the Mexican government for saying this type of thing. We're the ones leaving the back door open to our home. And Bush is the one leaving the porch light on for them.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:37 PM
MB2 MB2 started this thread

3,496 posts, read 8,567,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
We can't really blame the Mexican government for saying this type of thing. We're the ones leaving the back door open to our home. And Bush is the one leaving the porch light on for them.
Yes, it surely seems that way....for the moths to find the light....LOL.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:34 PM

1,497 posts, read 4,376,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post
I had to shake my head in disbelief, when I watched the news story last night.
Mexico is opposing the building of the fence/ wall/ border, citing environmental issues and reasons!!!
Are they for real????
This is getting better and better...now Mexico is actually TELLING the US, it would NOT be in the best interest to build anything, because of the environmental landscape we both (US and Mexico) share!
It was clear, that they aim for OPEN borders....period.... and trying to justify it now with the utmost idiotic statements and reasons.
The US news reported, that Mexico is "pulling" the "green card", trying to make the US look bad to the world, since most countries are trying very hard to support the ecosystems, trying to preserve nature and the environment, trying to protect....

Which is a good thing and it's about time, I might add.

But.....at the end of THIS story, and the way the agenda is used.......... I just had to start laughing......

Did anybody else watch it?
Am I missing something here?
What did you think?
The Mexican government controls US immigration laws and immigration policies. As soon as we get Presidente Jorge Busho OUT of office and establish a Romney or Fred Thompson in the White House, things will start to change. Until then, we have to listen to what the Mexican Government dictates.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:44 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,007,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
The Mexican government controls US immigration laws and immigration policies.

I agree, and the drug cartels run and control the Mexican government.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:01 PM

1,497 posts, read 4,376,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I agree, and the drug cartels run and control the Mexican government.
Did you see that Hannity & Colmes exclusive with an Arizona Sheriff arresting several drug mules in ths county??

The Mexican government is extremely corrupt. They are in bed with the drug cartels, that is the real problem.

A triple layered fence and 20,000 National Guard would halt this problem overnight.

Presidente Jorge Busho WANTS the drugs to get and WANTS illegals to pour in. There can be no other explanation!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or