U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 AM
 
Location: Harrison, OH
910 posts, read 1,387,853 times
Reputation: 369

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
That is for sure. In historical times all of the powerful warrior tribes detested first the Spanish and then the Mexicans. The Apaches in particular had a deep seated seething hatred toward Mexicans, and killed and raided them at every opportunity. The reconquistas have conveniently, for them, forgotten to study history. At no time did either Spain or Mexico settle, let alone dominate and control, more than a small portion of what they are now claiming is theirs, in either the Southwest or California. It was Americans of European descent that did, but the illegals prefer to forget that fact.
Yep...some people (the illegals and their supporters) need to take a Laitn American history class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,702,450 times
Reputation: 2086
Good time to have our military and ICE there to round them up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 11:51 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,156,932 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Good time to have our military and ICE there to round them up.
Never gonna happen under Obama's watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,215,682 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Your point is? Yes, I know the date on that article which is why my post says they have instead of they are. BTW: Why is the word date in parentheses in your post?
just asking. " " no psrticular reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,702,450 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Never gonna happen under Obama's watch.
Just another reason, to get him out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Benson
1 posts, read 825 times
Reputation: 12
This Government - meaning the United States of American needs to get it's act together and deport every single illegal in these marches. Put an end to their anti-American attitude and ship them back to south of the border once and for all. Never to let them in again. Guard our borders with troops with orders to shoot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,827 posts, read 4,650,380 times
Reputation: 3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar R. View Post
This Government - meaning the United States of American needs to get it's act together and deport every single illegal in these marches. Put an end to their anti-American attitude and ship them back to south of the border once and for all. Never to let them in again. Guard our borders with troops with orders to shoot.
Wishful thinking. Believe me, I wish that would happen but it won't.

Obama does not care. He is too busy playing golf, appearing on Oprah and taking credit for the whole Osama incident.

And you know what is going to happoen, right? People are going to completely forget this country is going to the sh itt er and vote for his sorry behind again! Nevermind that we are being invaded on a daily basis, nevermind that the American people can barely keep their heads above the water...

I wonder how many terrorists have crossed the border illegally and how many will be doing so in the near future. How can we be so stupid? How can we allow such thing to happen in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,156,932 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Wishful thinking. Believe me, I wish that would happen but it won't.

Obama does not care. He is too busy playing golf, appearing on Oprah and taking credit for the whole Osama incident.

And you know what is going to happoen, right? People are going to completely forget this country is going to the sh itt er and vote for his sorry behind again! Nevermind that we are being invaded on a daily basis, nevermind that the American people can barely keep their heads above the water...

I wonder how many terrorists have crossed the border illegally and how many will be doing so in the near future. How can we be so stupid? How can we allow such thing to happen in this country.
While Obama is wallowing in the glory of instigating Bin Laden the terrorist's death our own borders remain wide open to terrorism. Doesn't make any sense, does it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Tempe, Az
1,421 posts, read 1,238,844 times
Reputation: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Many of these reconquista types try to claim that the tribes indigenous to this country such as the ones you named above are on their side. What a joke. Nothing could be further from the truth except for maybe a few radicals holding a grudge against the white man seeking revenge in any way they can.
I know several Apache and Navajo who dont like illegal aliens, even Mexican ones. Theres bad blood there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2011, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,215,682 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
While Obama is wallowing in the glory of instigating Bin Laden the terrorist's death our own borders remain wide open to terrorism. Doesn't make any sense, does it?
Right NOW is the time that our military could demand Border security and enforcement......too bad it won't happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top