Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 09:14 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,177,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
This Chicano cleans his own damn toilet. I dont need no illegal to do me. Villaraigosa needs to keep his mouth shut cause make makes ALL of us look bad.
That's a real shame, Erik. There are so many proud, loyal Americans of Hispanic descent, it's sad illegal aliens are making them look bad. One problem is that supporters of illegal aliens refuse to distinguish between the two. They purposely lump legal and illegal together to make it look like others are against all people of Hispanc descent, when in fact we're proud to have people like you as fellow citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 09:19 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,534,717 times
Does anyone else see the irony in all these attempts to pass laws? America will and IS revolting. Relax. It's ALL rhetoric, it's election/campaign time.

Be a PROUD American, force it down our illegal aliens throats.

Prove you're American, or getout.....

Old 04-30-2011, 09:52 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,481,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Does anyone else see the irony in all these attempts to pass laws? America will and IS revolting. Relax. It's ALL rhetoric, it's election/campaign time.

Be a PROUD American, force it down our illegal aliens throats.

Prove you're American, or getout.....
Damn right I'm a PROUD AMERICAN!!!

YouTube - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

Old 04-30-2011, 09:53 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,417,239 times
from comments:

Quote:
Sheriff Joe's Deputy at 5:20 PM April 30, 2011
Here's a preview of what's coming next year for those of you who don't already know.
Obama plans to give one more shot at amnesty for illegals.
If you'll remember Gray Davis did the same thing before he lost his governor's seat for that reason.
Obama considers this a hail Mary pass and he expects no support from Republicans,
so instead he plans to illegally use his power of Executive Order to bypass both Congress and the House
(literally an act of dictatorship). He plans on claiming that it's a matter of national security.

Watch for it, be on the lookout, and when he does it get ready for the impeachment process to begin.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They won’t be satisfied until this turns ugly, because citizens are getting tired of their arrogance and insolence. We are a tolerant country, but enough is enough. They don’t even have enough decency to appreciate our generosity.
To them, everything's expected.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Let LA's Mayor Villaraigosa take the hit. He's going to furlough City Workers to help with LA's budget yet at the same time he's constanly defending and praising LA's Illegal Aliens.

Quote:
His qoute was "they clean your toilets"
next it will be they protest, riot and then sue the LAPD. LA deserves this for electing such an inept pro Illegal alien Mayor.
I remember his speech "WE CLEAN YOUR TOILETS!". And when "John and Ken on KFI 640" dumped thousands of toilet brushes in front of his office at LA City Hall..

Old 05-01-2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I remember his speech "WE CLEAN YOUR TOILETS!". And when "John and Ken on KFI 640" dumped thousands of toilet brushes in front of his office at LA City Hall..
I've just checked both of my toilets...Nope...don't see any illegals in there cleaning MY toilets!

Old 05-01-2011, 02:17 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,407,402 times
From the posted link, in the comments section:

Quote:
Tomorrow's guest speaker will be none other than L.A. Times writer Hector Tobar.
Activities and classes will begin at 1:00
• How To Forge Or Steal A Social Security Card
• Your Albertsons Shopping Cart And You
• Where To Vend Bathtub Cheese Without Getting Caught
• How To Avoid Electricution When Stealing Copper Wire
• How To Get On Welfare And Still Stay Fat
Etc. etc. etc.
Come one come all!!! Bring your aunts, uncles, goats and roosters. And don't forget your Mexican flags.
That was funny - have to admit it. Considering the amount of thumbs up it received, I guess I'm not the only one who enjoyed reading that post!

Old 05-01-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
From the posted link, in the comments section:

That was funny - have to admit it. Considering the amount of thumbs up it received, I guess I'm not the only one who enjoyed reading that post!
I have to admit, it is pretty damn funny!

Old 05-01-2011, 04:07 PM

Default Small turnout for May Day march

Think they are finally getting the hint that WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE???

Small turnout for May Day march | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration