Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 04:19 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Think they are finally getting the hint that WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE???

Small turnout for May Day march | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
I have to read that when I get home!

I think it is time for the American people to March for their rights... To get on the streets and tell the world we've had enough of this nonsense!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 04:56 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Note how the L.A. Times called Arizona's law and anti-"immigration" law? What a crock! The newspaper should be sued for lying.

Old 05-01-2011, 05:17 PM

16 posts, read 21,031 times
I'm laughing..... The abnormally dismal turnout puts it all in perspective.

Old 05-01-2011, 05:22 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I think illegal means that you came here illegally.

I'll bet there are a bunch of people in that photo that are from Guatemala. Somehow this is their homeland?

Guatemala was once part of Mexico yet there has never been any interest amongst Mexicans in reclaiming that piece of land. No reconquista. No Guazatlan. Isn't it funny how that works?

Old 05-01-2011, 05:35 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Guatemala was once part of Mexico yet there has never been any interest amongst Mexicans in reclaiming that piece of land. No reconquista. No Guazatlan. Isn't it funny how that works?
Yeah, I'd like those reconquistas to answer that one. Many of them claim that all indigenous tribes were connected so their descendants have a right to roam all over this continent at will. You don't see them knocking on Canada's door though, do you?

Old 05-01-2011, 05:50 PM

415 posts, read 449,730 times
Didn't really make it in the news this year. I forgot about it, and there's nothing on CNN I could find on the front page off hand.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yeah, I'd like those reconquistas to answer that one. Many of them claim that all indigenous tribes were connected so their descendants have a right to roam all over this continent at will. You don't see them knocking on Canada's door though, do you?

Actually they have. These parasites seem to think that every country on the planet owes them except of course their own. "We're here!" "Now....we need food and a place to live." "What are you going to do about it?"

Illegal Immigrants Chase False Hope to Canada - New York Times

Old 05-01-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Actually they have. These parasites seem to think that every country on the planet owes them except of course their own. "We're here!" "Now....we need food and a place to live." "What are you going to do about it?"

Interesting....I just got a rep on this post with the comment:

Do you belong to Stormfront?

As I say in my user title: Against Illegals? Well, then you're a racist. Of course the chicken droppings who left the comment didn't leave their handle....

Old 05-01-2011, 09:07 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Quote:
It’s not a fee; it’s a donation,”
he said. “Mostly it goes to pay the volunteers who help us do the job and to buy ink and paper.”
In some cases, he added, money collected from the immigrants helped finance their travel to the Canadian border.
“Right now we do not have anything left,” Mr. Sinjuste said. The center’s bank account, he said, contains about $1,900.

Can anyone say, "Fraud violations"?.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:11 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:

Did you look at the "date" on this article?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration