U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-03-2011, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Illinois
8,536 posts, read 6,206,016 times
Reputation: 14832

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Last year over 5000 illegal aliens voted in Colorado ALONE.
Are you serious??? What is wrong with the polling judges??? Isn't that ALL supposed to be monitored?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Reputation: 17688
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Are you serious??? What is wrong with the polling judges??? Isn't that ALL supposed to be monitored?
If they check for id, IF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 03:40 PM
 
187 posts, read 151,783 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I refer you back to your post #30.... "BTW, spanish tend to vote in higher percentages than anglos...."

Now I am done with you continuing to backpeddle and especially now that you have called anglo's who happen to be Republicans, uneducated and racist. That is very insulting and just another thing that you have claimed that is not the truth.
I hava a "Hakuna Matata", mentality, if twisting and spinning the facts make you happy, then, I am happy for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 03:46 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
...gop compromised with the anglo sub group that is uneducated and racist, the spnish vote will continue pushig the outcomes in favor of democrats.......
Why do you claim this? Because they don't want illegal immigration to be ignored and also do not want UNEDUCATED illegals given amnesty just so they can vote?

By the way, the correct spellings are SpAnish, and pushiNg. Additionally, Spanish, Anglo and Democrates should be capitalized. And you call Anglos uneducated?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 03:50 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Are you serious??? What is wrong with the polling judges??? Isn't that ALL supposed to be monitored?
They should monitor it, but since Hispanic groups are treated "special" they don't have to abide by any rules. What cracks me up is that these ignorant illegals have the erroneous belief that they ARE special due to all this favortism, when in reality they should be offended because it is obvious that they are being treated like this because our government considers them to be too stupid and mentally immature to take care of themselves, kind of like children and the mentally disabled. Of course, I have known children and mentally disabled who are far more mature and able to care for themselves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Why do you claim this? Because they don't want illegal immigration to be ignored and also do not want UNEDUCATED illegals given amnesty just so they can vote?

By the way, the correct spellings are SpAnish, and pushiNg. Additionally, Spanish, Anglo and Democrates should be capitalized. And you call Anglos uneducated?
Yeah, didn't you get the memo that only white Republicans want illegal immigration stopped and therefore that makes them undeducated and racist? Amazing that someone can continue to deny the words of their own post, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yeah, didn't you get the memo that only white Republicans want illegal immigration stopped and therefore that makes them undeducated and racist? Amazing that someone can continue to deny the words of their own post, isn't it?
Yep, that one is an expert at back-pedaling, LOL! I wonder what her opinion is of all those legal Hispanics who also want illegal immigration stopped? Or is the term racist reserved only for white people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 06:55 PM
 
Location: Tempe, Az
1,421 posts, read 1,238,051 times
Reputation: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Could you please identify where did I mention that there are more hispanic>anglo voters, that would not be correct, I stated that with a divided anglo vote, the increasingly large hispanic vote will be the one tilting the balance one way or the other, and with the gop compromised with the anglo sub group that is uneducated and racist, the spnish vote will continue pushig the outcomes in favor of democrats.......
Im not impressed. There are way to few of us Latinos who CAN vote to matter and many of us DONT like illegals and la raza. Meaning we may vote for a Pearce or an Arpaio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 PM
 
2,113 posts, read 2,242,105 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Could you please identify where did I mention that there are more hispanic>anglo voters, that would not be correct, I stated that with a divided anglo vote, the increasingly large hispanic vote will be the one tilting the balance one way or the other, and with the gop compromised with the anglo sub group that is uneducated and racist, the spnish vote will continue pushig the outcomes in favor of democrats.......

Sure, you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
BTW, spanish tend to vote in higher percentages than anglos.......
This was proven wrong by chicagonut's source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM
 
187 posts, read 151,783 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Sure, you said:



This was proven wrong by chicagonut's source.
NO, percentage refers to relative numbers, not to absolute figures, if you guys can not understand this concept, look it up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top