U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the Current Illegal Aliens get US Citizenship- as long as they wait at the end of the line?
Yes, because they are here working and part of our society 1 2.33%
Maybe, if they have remarkable skills and are crime free 6 13.95%
No, because they broke the law 24 55.81%
They should ALL be put in Prison and then Deported 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 02:56 PM

4 posts, read 6,462 times

Advertisements

Wow,if i could post a neg rep. this would be the post.U sound like u really have a problem danny 1991
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 03:47 PM

21,148 posts, read 37,399,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany_1991 View Post
i have been living here in the united state for allmost 7 years and am not legal my parents move to here to give me a better life i go to school and i have good grades am gonna graduate from high school and am planning to go to collage some white people and color people at my school dont
appreciate what they parents do for them.I love my parents and my so thankful for they hard work.Yes we are illegal but we pay taxes we have our onw house and most of you people don't ,even though you have all your life living here.
Quote:
thats what you think if we left these country who is going to do all the jobs your people dont want to do why dont you see that your people is to leazy to do all those jobs.If you go to a Cleaning company all you going to see is illegal people if you go to a Kitchen of a rstaurant all you going to see is illegal people ."think before you talk"
Quote:
get use to it because some day these country will be back to our hands .
Quote:
yes thats true you break the laws too and you talk about the immigrants because they are braking the laws if you dont respect your own contry who is.. lol
Quote:
in mexico we will never treat you the way you want to treat us . in many places of mexico there is people that speks english just to help you when you go visit there
Quote:
why dont they jail you for being so racist
If you are indeed here illegally-------------get the hell out of the USA!

Old 11-29-2008, 05:12 PM

11 posts, read 19,447 times
i do cause i dont like what they said about my people we came here for a raseason and that is to get a better life

Old 11-29-2008, 05:19 PM

34,930 posts, read 31,961,540 times
Quote:
i do cause i dont like what they said about my people we came here for a raseason and that is to get a better life
So, what is going to be your Major in College there bucko, English? http://home.san.rr.com/fishinsd/roflmao.gif (broken link)

With a Minor in how to undercut labor?

Old 11-29-2008, 05:27 PM

you think its so funny but it is not am going to become a Lawyer

Old 11-29-2008, 05:29 PM

so i can help immigrants to get theit citizenship

Old 11-29-2008, 05:30 PM

34,930 posts, read 31,961,540 times
Quote:

Ya, just what the U.S. needs is a bunch more illiterate public appointed Attorneys.

Well, that's ok because you'll be representing Illegals... and losing. Good work

If you were my court appt Attorney and I saw this mumbo jumbo on a paper I'd beg for a new hearing and Attorney.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:31 PM

55,486 posts, read 74,383,428 times
the rich here could not get anybody here to do slave labor (near free) so they sent off to the chinese via walmart and they turned their backs on the borders with mexico.
that is how the rich get rich, off the backs of slaves.
how do you think jr gets to hawaii every year with his girlfriend.
but daddy says its cuz daddy is a hard workin GOP dude.
who you guna get to do your dirty work when all the slaves are free.
john mitchell, sing it

Old 11-29-2008, 05:43 PM

will see in few years...... and if nothing happends am whit you.
I have a QUestion for you.... Why are against illegal people ???
do they ever do something to you??

Old 11-29-2008, 06:09 PM

21,148 posts, read 37,399,655 times
Quote:
people like you is the one that do not deserve to be here for being so racist and ignorant.it not our false that your peoole dont want to work for been so lazy.work like we do get two jobs go to clean offices or clinicts work in the Kitchen of a restaurant were they just pay you 6 dollar the hour. i dont think you would do it Lol.Get the hell out the UsA dont make laugh your no one to tell me what to do yes am illegal and"... are you gonna do something i dont thinks am proud to be mexican and illegal i preferredn to be that. and not been some ass hole and racist like you.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
will see in few years...... and if nothing happends am whit you.
I have a QUestion for you.... Why are against illegal people ???
do they ever do something to you??
Consider yourself reported Troll!

Note that I quoted all of your posts so you cannot go back in and change them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or