Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 06:04 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,667,069 times

Advertisements

Obama’s illegal alien nation

Old 05-10-2011, 06:54 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Yes, what ever happened to all those millions of jobs he was going to create for Americans? Now he wants to bring ever increasing numbers of illegals in, and they know full well every time they mutter the word amnesty, it brings in many thousands who want to cash in on it.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:03 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times
This whole immigration talk is all B.S.!!!!

Why? I'll tell you why.....Ok lets image a yr from now Obama gets comp.immigration reform and "illegals" dont get citizenship or amnesty but get "WORKING PAPERS OR WORK VISA"

Hmm so all those people who are not citizens and work here have children....Ummm do they become citizens and then they in turn the parents become CITIZENS...so in the long run yes it is amnesty and were back to square one!
Also all those illegal advocates who point out that the country would get much more in return from taxation of these workers...MORE HORSESH*T!!!! Why do I say that because most of the people who are "working here with there new working papers" are low waged workers who will probably be eligible for........FREE FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE!!!

Again in the long run the American citizen gets SCREWED!!!

Oh and one more thing, this is to all my latino friends out there....ARE YOU AMERICANS OR NOT?
Stop worring about illegals and there wanting to come here,this is not (yet) some third world sh*t hole that you came from..wake up and understand economics and understand how lucky you are to be here....

The only solution is a border fence/kick out illegals/add amendment to the Constitution that "if you are illegal your child is not automaticly a citizen" and then stop sanctuary cities and then and only then issue working papers in that order.

Problem solved

Old 05-10-2011, 01:14 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,106,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
This whole immigration talk is all B.S.!!!!

Why? I'll tell you why.....Ok lets image a yr from now Obama gets comp.immigration reform and "illegals" dont get citizenship or amnesty but get "WORKING PAPERS OR WORK VISA"

Hmm so all those people who are not citizens and work here have children....Ummm do they become citizens and then they in turn the parents become CITIZENS...so in the long run yes it is amnesty and were back to square one!
Also all those illegal advocates who point out that the country would get much more in return from taxation of these workers...MORE HORSESH*T!!!! Why do I say that because most of the people who are "working here with there new working papers" are low waged workers who will probably be eligible for........FREE FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE!!!

Again in the long run the American citizen gets SCREWED!!!

Oh and one more thing, this is to all my latino friends out there....ARE YOU AMERICANS OR NOT?
Stop worring about illegals and there wanting to come here,this is not (yet) some third world sh*t hole that you came from..wake up and understand economics and understand how lucky you are to be here....

The only solution is a border fence/kick out illegals/add amendment to the Constitution that "if you are illegal your child is not automaticly a citizen" and then stop sanctuary cities and then and only then issue working papers in that order.

Problem solved
Right on

If only we had people like you in charge up in Albany then NY would be a much better place.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:43 PM

614 posts, read 1,764,774 times
How about we do this. Build the 1,000 + mile border fence, take our troops out of the middleast and put them on the border, kick out every illegal immigrant, and have a limit to the amount of children a mexican family can have.

Sorry kerrymac I didn't even realize my post is very similar to yours.

Last edited by ckzona; 05-10-2011 at 01:52 PM..

Old 05-10-2011, 02:32 PM

108 posts, read 158,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckzona View Post
How about we do this. Build the 1,000 + mile border fence, take our troops out of the middleast and put them on the border, kick out every illegal immigrant, and have a limit to the amount of children a mexican family can have.

Sorry kerrymac I didn't even realize my post is very similar to yours.

Sounds like a good plan to me!
The middle east doesn't want us there anyway, and maybe here the soldiers would be allowed to defend with authority (lethal force if necessary).

Old 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM

254 posts, read 590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckzona View Post
kick out every illegal immigrant, and have a limit to the amount of children a mexican family can have.
So I'm guessing this has no racist tones? Right? Because after you deport every illegal immigrant the Mexicans that stay here would also be US citizens...

Old 05-10-2011, 03:49 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky View Post
So I'm guessing this has no racist tones? Right? Because after you deport every illegal immigrant the Mexicans that stay here would also be US citizens...
While you might think it is racism (and I know a lot of the supporters waste no time in "identifying" such thing), Mexicans happen to be the majority of the illegal aliens in this country...and they stand out more than every single other illegal alien group. Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the sense of entitlement, the flag burning.

How do you expect them to not be targeted when they are basically asking for it?!

If Chinese, the German, the Irish, the Africans were doing the same thing, they would also be targeted.

Basically, if you don't want to be the center of attention, stop trying to to stand out.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:50 PM

254 posts, read 590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
While you might think it is racism (and I know a lot of the supporters waste no time in "identifying" such thing), Mexicans happen to be the majority of the illegal aliens in this country...and they stand out more than every single other illegal alien group. Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the sense of entitlement, the flag burning.

How do you expect them to not be targeted when they are basically asking for it?!
So you would agree to a law that restricts a certain ethnic group from having X amount of children?

Old 05-10-2011, 03:51 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky View Post
Perhaps these "Mexicans" he is referring are illegal aliens in our country and not citizens. Did that ever occur to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration