U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-12-2011, 11:47 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,941 posts, read 30,188,716 times
Reputation: 17758

Advertisements

Rep. Miller Introduces the LEAVE Act (Illegal Immigration) | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=15704546335&topic=54300 - broken link)




Rep. Miller Introduces the LEAVE Act | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-12-2011, 11:56 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times
Reputation: 3028
This is what I consider “real” immigration reform. Stop all freebies, punish illegal employers, end the Birthright Citizenship travesty, and protect our borders. Of course, the ACLU, La Raza, et al. will fight this tooth and nail, and accuse the sponsors of racism and xenophobia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
 
Location: The Triad (NC)
26,939 posts, read 58,212,646 times
Reputation: 29469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is what I consider “real” immigration reform. Stop all freebies, punish illegal employers, end the Birthright Citizenship travesty, and protect our borders. Of course, the ACLU, La Raza, et al. will fight this tooth and nail, and accuse the sponsors of racism and xenophobia.
If Birthright Citizenship citizenship isn't first and foremost on that agenda...
yer spinning yer wheels.

OP Care to post a .gov link for this information?
Thank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2011, 12:10 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,941 posts, read 30,188,716 times
Reputation: 17758
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
If Birthright Citizenship citizenship isn't first and foremost on that agenda...
yer spinning yer wheels.

OP Care to post a .gov link for this information?
Thank
The first two won't do? Give google a whirl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2011, 01:03 PM
 
Location: The Triad (NC)
26,939 posts, read 58,212,646 times
Reputation: 29469
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The first two won't do? Give google a whirl.
nope nada.
which is why I asked for something substantial, something legitimate, with something resembling actual gravitas to consider this as anything other than just the whinge of yet another angry internet lurker.

Facebook? ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2011, 06:25 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,941 posts, read 30,188,716 times
Reputation: 17758
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
nope nada.
which is why I asked for something substantial, something legitimate, with something resembling actual gravitas to consider this as anything other than just the whinge of yet another angry internet lurker.

Facebook? ha
Wow dude, you sux at the ol internets.


Congress.org - Letter to Rep. Bob Latta (R-Ohio): SUPPORT HR 1196, the "LEAVE Act."

It's really not THAT hard. Now you made me go look for you. I got 26 hits all related. Do you need to see all of them or can you just thumb your nose without investigation? Pretty lame drive by. You are due a new forum name. Mine is taken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top