U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 12:44 PM

959 posts, read 1,113,890 times

Advertisements

If that were the case, why is the number of illegals in this country larger than the entire populations of Lebanon and Israel combined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 02:38 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,645,479 times
Obama is a liar.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:47 PM

959 posts, read 1,113,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Obama is a liar.
You are Brazilian. I'll make another comparison, the number of illegals in the U.S is larger than the population of the city of Sao Paulo.

Old 05-22-2011, 02:51 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,285,252 times
No need to prove anything, our borders are not safe, President is having a pipe dream

Old 05-22-2011, 03:27 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,645,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
You are Brazilian. I'll make another comparison, the number of illegals in the U.S is larger than the population of the city of Sao Paulo.
Sory but that tells me nothing lol

And no, I am American.

I haven't been to that damn country in 10 years and I have no idea how big Sao Paulo is. I know it's big but don't know anything about its population.

Old 05-22-2011, 04:10 PM

3,071 posts, read 7,441,689 times
I just hate that all those american soldiers getting killed and injured THINK they are making us safe.They are paying a big price no doubt but what are they buying? They aren't buying us security as long as thousands of illegals pour in every day...how could they? No vote for Obama untill this is settled.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:05 PM

15,924 posts, read 16,847,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
I just hate that all those american soldiers getting killed and injured THINK they are making us safe.They are paying a big price no doubt but what are they buying? They aren't buying us security as long as thousands of illegals pour in every day...how could they? No vote for Obama untill this is settled.
How do you know that's what they think?

Maybe they are just "following orders" like any decent soldier would do.

"They" are not buying anything.

You don't like what our soldiers are doing?

Point your finger at the White House and the person who's run it the last 20 years.

Point your finger at the American people who have elected that person.

obama, like almost all presidents lies when it suits them, what's pathetic is many Americans believe what the president says.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:50 PM

3,071 posts, read 7,441,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
How do you know that's what they think?

Maybe they are just "following orders" like any decent soldier would do.

"They" are not buying anything.

You don't like what our soldiers are doing?

Point your finger at the White House and the person who's run it the last 20 years.

Point your finger at the American people who have elected that person.

obama, like almost all presidents lies when it suits them, what's pathetic is many Americans believe what the president says.
Well I dont know what each may think but I do know they are BEING TOLD they are protecting Americans....If their lives are not buying anything they are going to waste and no one can say they are not paying a big price. I point the finger at our government for not enforcing our emigration laws . It really started getting bad under Reagan and has continued..

Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM

3 posts, read 1,753 times
Obama is exaggerating, but he has earned bragging rights. He has deported more immigrants than any president in our lifetime.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,237,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitalista_HB View Post
Obama is exaggerating, but he has earned bragging rights. He has deported more immigrants than any president in our lifetime.
Immigrants or illegal aliens? Theres a diference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration