Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 09:28 PM

254 posts, read 590,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
You know, I almost posted over a dozen links to videos proving how much illegal aliens, specifically of the mexican origin, spew not only hate for anti-illegal advocates, but for this Country as a whole, but felt better of continuing to spread the horrible propaganda.

The premise that anti-illegal alien advocates, true Americans, are racist is disgusting. Racism had not been an issue in this Country for many years until some jerk decided to sling it around as a tool to advocate maneuvers in gaining acceptance of a people invading this Country illegally. It is the only card ever left to use by pro-illegal aliens when all intelligent arguments fail. The internet is FULL of spewed lies full of hate toward those whom wish to enforce or laws from an invading people into this Country who not only inhabit, but deplete our resources for their own/and country of origins self gratification without any return nor even thank you.

Just speak to a pro-illegal alien advocate, without claiming your stance. Listen to them. The message is filled with lies as well as disdain for those who merely want to uphold our Country's laws and sovereignty.

Too bad many pro-illegal alien advocates do not do the research and only listen to those who spew falseties. If they did, they would certainly change their stance.
You are right that there can be groups promoting hate, but the illegal immigration "movement" is not asking for a war/separation/attack/etc of America... Saying that illegal immigrants asking to be allowed to schools is promoting hate is also a lie, and I assure you you can also find that the internet is full with lies against illegal immigrants... I have been to immigration rallies before I fully formed my view on illegal immigration and I never saw a movement that promoted hate...

I don't know who you talked to but if that person is promoting violence he is bound to fail. Violent attacks against Americans, or American symbols do not get my sympathy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky View Post
Ok, so I understand that you and other share an opinion that no low skilled immigration should be allowed... that's fine... however you cannot ask them to try harder to immigrate legally if there have no options.
The USA can choose who they let in. If a bunch of campensinos aint wanted here, not our problme.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
The USA can choose who they let in. If a bunch of campensinos aint wanted here, not our problme.
However during many years those "campesinos" among other professions were on demand. This current system of "looking to the other side" that allows employers to hire illegals just creates more inequality between the poor and the rich... It creates employees with no rights and at the same time can hurt the American workforce by affecting wages. I say that during years in which is proven that foreign workforce is needed even if it is low-skilled (high-school and down) there should be way for them to immigrate.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:04 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,320 times
Quote:
Ok, so I understand that you and other share an opinion that no low skilled immigration should be allowed... that's fine... however you cannot ask them to try harder to immigrate legally if there have no options.
Why can't we ask them not to immigrate?

The truth is simple: most Americans don't want them here. Most Americans do not benefit when someone from Mexico with a seventh grade education walks across the border without permission, forges documents and takes a minimum wage job.

Why is some sort of affront to ask people to obey our laws? The very first thing you do when you move to another place should not be to break the law. The arrogance that says otherwise is what makes illegal migrants so very contemptible.

Quote:
However during many years those "campesinos" among other professions were on demand. This current system of "looking to the other side" that allows employers to hire illegals just creates more inequality between the poor and the rich... It creates employees with no rights and at the same time can hurt the American workforce by affecting wages. I say that during years in which is proven that foreign workforce is needed even if it is low-skilled (high-school and down) there should be way for them to immigrate.
That's a myth. A few greedy employers and pandering pols does not mean that most Americans wanted (or currently want) a largely hispanic underclass here.

Illegals push down wages, make demands on social services and contribute to a fractured society. The notion that we should allow them to do so legally when most Americans actively do not benefit from their prescence here is idiotic. If you want to reduce the gap between rich and poor the very last thing you should do is import more poor people. All that does is open up the gap even further by increasing competition for already badly paying jobs.

At best we need a handful of people to help out in agriculture. But we most certainly do not need Mexico and Latin America's pathetic, lazy, arrogant, racist underclass here undercutting wages, overcrowding schools, promoting hatred and hurting our own unskilled labor.

Anything else is merely self congratulatory nonsense by someone willing to put the needs of foreign nationals over his own countrymen.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:25 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,184 times
Quote:
Not now. Time for em to go home. We have LOTS of Americans who would be GLAD to do those low money jobs especialy today. NO amnesty.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Why can't we ask them not to immigrate?
I already said it is impossible for them to do it

Quote:
That's a myth. A few greedy employers and pandering pols does not mean that most Americans wanted (or currently want) a largely hispanic underclass here.
A few only?

Quote:
The notion that we should allow them to do so legally when most Americans actively do not benefit from their prescence here is idiotic
Quit your insults

Quote:
If you want to reduce the gap between rich and poor the very last thing you should do is import more poor people.
By regularizing low skilled migration you can achieve better working conditions for both immigrants and Americans

Quote:
Latin America's pathetic, lazy, arrogant, racist underclass here undercutting wages, overcrowding schools, promoting hatred and hurting our own unskilled labor.
Thanks for the generalization.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:01 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,185,465 times
Quote:
By regularizing low skilled migration you can achieve better working conditions for both immigrants and Americans
No, deporting all illegal aliens will result in more jobs for American workers

But issues like this are unknown to these student demonstrators who cut classes, they take our benefits and flout our laws....

The students who are illegal aliens and protested should be deported on the spot (and maybe then their illegal parents will follow them back to their homeland).

Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Not now. Time for em to go home. We have LOTS of Americans who would be GLAD to do those low money jobs especialy today. NO amnesty.
True, maybe not now, but a recession is not forever... legal immigration for skilled workers already works like that, the government restricts the number of permanent immigrants if there are American workers that request the same job...

Old 05-27-2011, 07:49 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,310,818 times
Quote:
I am not asking them to do that. Once they realize that we have quotas for legal immigation and that they don't fall within those quotas or criteria then I ask them to stay home rather than thumbing their noses at it and coming anyway.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:53 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,310,818 times
Quote:
You are right that there can be groups promoting hate, but the illegal immigration "movement" is not asking for a war/separation/attack/etc of America... Saying that illegal immigrants asking to be allowed to schools is promoting hate is also a lie, and I assure you you can also find that the internet is full with lies against illegal immigrants... I have been to immigration rallies before I fully formed my view on illegal immigration and I never saw a movement that promoted hate...

I don't know who you talked to but if that person is promoting violence he is bound to fail. Violent attacks against Americans, or American symbols do not get my sympathy.
Try reading any of the pro-illegal blogs and forums and you will see plenty of hate being spewed by them in particular against white Americans for the rule of law.

I have many videos saved depicting their nonsense that all white Americans are here illegally and should go back to Europe (ironic that these same individuals have Spanish ancestry, isn't it?) They call us racists, xenophobes, etc. If that isn't promoting hate then I don't know is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration