U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:25 PM

3,846 posts, read 3,160,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I can't help but wonder what the illegals will do when all aid is cut off due to bankrupt states. Do you think they will revolt? Raid homes or have temper tantrums in the streets? Or will they quietly go back home to Mexico?
Probably riot, as they have a PROVEN track record of ignoring any and all laws of the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 12:32 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Probably riot, as they have a PROVEN track record of ignoring any and all laws of the USA.
I wonder if their citizen advocates would join them in a riot? They certainly have marched right along side of them.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM

2,868 posts, read 4,040,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Read the comments here and see what the locals think of all this.

Arizona immigration law upheld - SignOnSanDiego.com

the best one.
Arizonans paying dearly now for their bigoted, racist views!.... California to benefit big time!
Subject: Arizona Is Taking A Beating From Supreme Court ruling Phoenix, AZ (AP) - E-Verify is having an affect.

Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands, showing their outrage with Arizona 's controversial E-Verify law by moving elsewhere.

In the small town of Guadalupe AZ , south of Phoenix , Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his stolen pickup with his belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter "It's a matter of principle. I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal."

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint,ammunition and pampers. Also hit hard are the state's hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter "He and his family are moving to California , which is a state that will support him and his family with dignity."

LOL............. I'm out of rep for you 1AngryTaxPayer!

Old 05-31-2011, 07:14 PM

167 posts, read 206,926 times
Quote:
That's the mostly likely scenario in my opinion. I hope if something like that happens, that it's crushed soon. We would need to have to deploy the National Guard and the Army since they might have to fight against over 20 miillion illegal immigrants plus any one who joins their riots.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:15 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Quote:
They will only riot as long as they know they can get by with it. Any hint of a white and green van pulling up that looks like it might mean business, and they'll quietly run away.

They riot because it gains them many rewards.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:19 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
So, unlicensed illegals caught driving, are given the opportunity to have their ill-gotten cars released to licensed drivers. Well, whoopty doo! Are these illegals also being arrested and deported, in accordance with our immigration laws? The answer is a resounding NO. As long as they are allowed to remain in this country in violation of our laws, they continue to get a free pass.

Funny, they can confiscate the cars of citizen drug dealers, yet they refuse to do the same to foreigners caught in this country illegally. After all, they need their cars to commute to and from their illegal jobs.
They really don't need those cars. They only drive them because they can, nothing is done to stop them, they know the police in most areas are instructed to profile and avoid pulling them over and go after American-looking drivers instead. If the cop errs and pulls them over, they are quickly released, no tickets given, no questions asked so it's really not a big thing to drive illegally without a license or insurance.

If driving meant they could be deported and thus have to give up the high life here, they would ride the bus or ride a bike or walk.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:33 PM

1,460 posts, read 1,610,382 times
Quote:
When the State is completely bankrupt maybe then something will get done.
It already is bankrupt, and we are bailing them out

Old 06-02-2011, 03:28 AM

3,846 posts, read 3,160,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
They will only riot as long as they know they can get by with it. Any hint of a white and green van pulling up that looks like it might mean business, and they'll quietly run away.

They riot because it gains them many rewards.
That really didn't stop them during the LA Rodney King riots when they joined in on the looting. At the time they were complaining that it was mothers that needed milk and food for their kids.

But the only thing you saw them with on the newscasts were electronics and TV sets.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:48 AM

448 posts, read 838,998 times
ofcourse the goverment lets em over here they vote for the left wing democrats!! it's sad it really is. and a tax increase HA we won't vote on it let them pay it seeings how they want them here i'm not supporting no one **** them!! i'll be glad once i'm outta here they can have it!! i'm just wondering when mexico is gonna take back ca and put a wall up around it.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:04 PM

2,868 posts, read 4,040,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Their advocates would probably join them in a revolt if they get cut off. Then we will know who the real Americans are and who are the traitors among us.
I think the players are lining up, we are already seeing many of the traders among us.

I feel bad for the hard working citizens of California. They've been sold out and their state is going down the tubes fast. Illegal immigration in CA may not be the only factor in its downfall but it definitely plays a huge part, maybe the biggest part? Don't worry CA, you're not going down alone, the morons here in NY are hell bent on following you right down the same tubes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or