U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 05:45 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Yet states don't even have that power, and when they seek to get it, they are sued by the government. This forum is nothing more than a rant and wishfulful thinking tank. We all seem to get the big picture, yet nothing is being done about it. The problem is pervasive in nature and in plain sight for anyone with half a brain to see. To put it plainly, our government is betraying its citizens by not taking action. It is willful ignorance in its sickest form.
We may be just ranting in this forum but plenty is being done about this problem outside of this forum and you can take that to the bank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 05:47 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Why not attack an ankle bracelet to every one of them so we can keep up with where they go. If they go any place we dont approve of we just go get them and put them on a bus headin south,,,lol We put the bracelets on our legal citizens all the time
If you can catch them and TAG them like animals why not just DEPORT THEM?

Why waste MY MONEY on the lawbreakers!

They DON'T BELONG HERE!

PERIOD!

Tag them and then WATCH WHERE THEY GO?

Who the heck should CARE where they go?

It's not a stakeout situation watch and see, it's a catch and RETURN policy.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:29 PM

15,756 posts, read 32,484,948 times
Utter nonsense of course.

To build to an organization capable of spending $135 billion in any reasonable period of time would cost three or four times that and take 15 years.

In less than 15 years we will run out of the appropriate Mexicans.

Any of the rational analysis of the cost of the illegals say it is roughly a breakeven...in fact FAIR et al agree. Otherwise they would not include the cost of educating the legal children of the illegals.

So you start spending billions and billions on a goal that may not even be achievable...

And wait until you tell the taxpayer that all you need is another frew hundred billion to handle the problem.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post

To build to an organization capable of spending $135 billion in any reasonable period of time would cost three or four times that and take 15 years.

Any of the rational analysis of the cost of the illegals say it is roughly a breakeven...in fact FAIR et al agree. Otherwise they would not include the cost of educating the legal children of the illegals.

So you start spending billions and billions on a goal that may not even be achievable...

And wait until you tell the taxpayer that all you need is another frew hundred billion to handle the problem.
[LEFT]
Quote:
Nelson Peacock, responding to request from several U.S. Senators, including Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), wrote: “Our conservative estimate suggests that ICE would require a budget of more than $135 billion

Consevative estimate means..."I'm pulling a number out my ass, hope it helps you".

[/LEFT]

Old 06-07-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post

Anything that pertains to the true costs of illegal immigration in this country is nonsense to you regardless of the sources.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:49 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What you are doing is quoting what radicals think we should do...
Every example I had was from the recent posts of forum members...

Why are you calling them "radical"?...

Oh, and I forgot about the brain implant that implodes if they cross the border again...

Old 06-08-2011, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Every example I had was from the recent posts of forum members...

Why are you calling them "radical"?...

Oh, and I forgot about the brain implant that implodes if they cross the border again...
Do you ever address the "sane" non radical solutions in here by other forum members? Do they even get your attention? Illegal alien defenders always dwell on the radical ideas rather than the common sense ones to demonize the rest of us.

Why am I calling them radical? You don't call planting something in an illegal's brain that causes it to implode, a radical idea?

Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
A couple of years ago Israel started deploying automated robot-snipers at certain locations on their borders, why aren't we doing the same?

Can't bribe a robot.........

Robo-Snipers, “Auto Kill Zones” to Protect Israeli Borders

Once our borders are secure then we concentrate on ridding America of these illegal aliens.....

DEPORT, NOT SUPPORT
did you read that...an anti-immigration supporter called your ideas "radical" and not the "sentiments of the majority of Americans"...Ouch.
Can't even get love on a illegal immigration forum. I cant speak for that poster, but I believe that what they really meant to say was...BIZARRE and Out of touch with reality...I could be wrong.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
did you read that...a anti-immigration supporter called your ideas "radical" and not the "sentiments of the majority of Americans"...Ouch.
Can't even get love on a illegal immigration forum.
Correction, I am not an anti-"immigration" supporter. I am an illegal alien objecter.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:21 PM

108 posts, read 134,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
isnt robot snipers sissified? man-up and man a post. of course not, talk and let others do the work.
They aren't sissified if they get to have bullets in them. Why waste the time and money on illegals. come over, get shot. simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration