Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 11:57 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,091,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Illegal Aliens receiving benefits (WIC Food Program)

Yes its wrong..But who are the ones hiring to process these cases and letting the get benefits? It seems like the Dept of Human Services hire inadequate people to do those jobs.
I had applied for a job at the Dept of Human service..Even tho I had the experience and education someone who is bilingual with no experience got it before me? I have a friend who works there and told me half the people they hire don't know what they are doing? and only got hired because they are bilingual? So no wonder lots of them are able to get benefits.
Blame the workers who give it to them..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 12:08 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Yes its wrong..But who are the ones hiring to process these cases and letting the get benefits? It seems like the Dept of Human Services hire inadequate people to do those jobs.
I had applied for a job at the Dept of Human service..Even tho I had the experience and education someone who is bilingual with no experience got it before me? I have a friend who works there and told me half the people they hire don't know what they are doing? and only got hired because they are bilingual? So no wonder lots of them are able to get benefits.
Unfortunately, hiring policies requiring bi-lingual workers is not just occuring in government jobs. It is happening all over the country. As I have said many times, it is all due to the high influx of Spanish speaking illegals in this country. English speaking Americans are being denied jobs to accomodate illegal aliens.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:38 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Unfortunately, hiring policies requiring bi-lingual workers is not just occuring in government jobs. It is happening all over the country. As I have said many times, it is all due to the high influx of Spanish speaking illegals in this country. English speaking Americans are being denied jobs to accomodate illegal aliens.
It's sickening isn't it? But WE'RE the racists.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:33 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
It's sickening isn't it? But WE'RE the racists.
Yes, it is and don't forget the other smear word "xenophobe" also. Those are only two that the pro-illegals like to use on us. They can't debate without insults and smears. That's what happens when they have no viable arguments for the invasion of our country and rewarding these invaders for doing so.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:04 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,564,047 times
Has anyone ever tallied the total annual amount of $ spent on illegals for things such as medicaid, food, housing, education, etc.? Add to this unemployment compensation and welfare benefits to US citizens who do not have jobs due to illegals stealing them. Obviously, if this stuff is just being handed out without anyone knowing or caring who is illegal who is not, then there will not be a total - just the way Obama, Holder and his band of US-hating scoundrels want it.

It's ironic isn't it - our country is so far in debt that we are on the brink of disaster - and our so called leaders not only don't care to try to cut the budget - they are allowing this disgrace with illegals to drain even more - and the more handouts they get, the more they invade!! It's sickening and I think I am going to become a 1 issue voter until this illegal alien invasion and handouts are stopped.

If a US president allowed the Chinese to invade and take over this county without lifting a finger - he/she would be summarily impeached and executed for treason. You know, I think I would rather have the Chinese gradually invade through our borders and take over - besides- we owe them for our existence and they are hardworking and shun handouts.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:33 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
A Chicano friend of mine had worked as a social worker for a number of years. It's a bit ironic because they hired him because even though he grew up in the Midwest, spoke English, his Spanish wasn't so good but they told him he knew "the culture" and they were looking for a Mexican-American social worker. He worked with mentally ill patients.

He said he began to get a lot of mentally ill clients from Mexico and soon they outnumbered the Mexican-American patients and they complained that they didn't like the way he spoke Spanish so he was let go and replaced by someone from Mexico. So it's not enough to be bilingual because he was that (to some extent anyhow) but you have to speak it their way and with their fluency.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:05 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
In 50 yr's(when I'm long gone) I see this country completely,racially and culturally divided into race territories and with no resemblence of what it is today.

Isn't multiculturism wonderful?

Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Are you all not aware of the requirement of WIC in all states...?

Who gets WIC?
WIC is available to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or have given birth within
the past two months, and children up to their 5th birthday. To be eligible for WIC, they
must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of Georgia or a migrant farm worker currently living in Georgia.

Thats it...
[LEFT]
Dont like the benefit requirement...change the law.

Then please explain why many of you pro-illegal alien people keep saying that illegal aliens can't get tax payer funded services.....

Old 06-03-2011, 05:35 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Then please explain why many of you pro-illegal alien people keep saying that illegal aliens can't get tax payer funded services.....
I can only speak for myself, and I have never said illegal aliens cant or dont recieve tax-payer funded services.

If services are offered by the state and the federal government, of course illegal aliens recieve tax-payer funded services. Only an fool believes illegal aliens are not allowed to recieve services offered by the states or the federal government.

Only an idiot can not make can not make the connection that, if the US Supreme Court ruling allowing illegal alien students a public school education, that education is funded by tax-payers.

What you dont[ or any of your buddies] know or have not proven...is that any person other than those listed as eligible, recieved these benefits. Do you know if any illegal aliens recieved these benefits? and if they did, were they eligible to do so?

Old 06-03-2011, 08:35 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I can only speak for myself, and I have never said illegal aliens cant or dont recieve tax-payer funded services.

If services are offered by the state and the federal government, of course illegal aliens recieve tax-payer funded services. Only an fool believes illegal aliens are not allowed to recieve services offered by the states or the federal government.

Only an idiot can not make can not make the connection that, if the US Supreme Court ruling allowing illegal alien students a public school education, that education is funded by tax-payers.

What you dont[ or any of your buddies] know or have not proven...is that any person other than those listed as eligible, recieved these benefits. Do you know if any illegal aliens recieved these benefits? and if they did, were they eligible to do so?
Of course they're eligible. All it takes is for them to make it over the border before they give birth and they qualify for just about any welfare handout that exists.

Instead of encouraging responsible reproduction, we entice them to conceive a baby they can never afford and allow them to use their children as excuses for breaking the laws and getting life-long handouts.

Maybe we should assist the government of Mexico in getting a message about having children when you can support them instead of having them to access our welfare handouts.

We've become like the cat lady with too many cats. She starts out caring for stray unwanted cats, feeds them and more and more stray cats show up. They breed more litters with all the plentiful food she provides, and in a few months the kittens begin breeding more litters.

After some point the cat lady is overwhelmed. She's not feeding her own cats enough now, as she keeps feeling sorry for all the stray cats coming. Her own cats begin starving to death, more cats keep showing up. Soon she doesn't know what to do, and the cats keep coming, they keep breeding. Her economy collapses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration