U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Have Illegal Immigrants As Neighbors ?
YES 29 46.03%
NO 34 53.97%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 03:12 PM

1,000 posts, read 880,094 times

Advertisements

I know they are white because i can see them, i know they are americans born and raised here because they told me when i moved. Except one of the who is either german or russian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,169,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Yes they can

Puerto Rico is not a state, but a territory. HAVE YOU HEARD OF UNITED STATES

To be a citizen you must know English. Its a requirement.

You fail

+1 only a fool or an illegal thinks that to be an American you don't have to speak English. It is a given for all natural born US Citizens, and a requirement of all naturalized Citizens. If you can't be bothered to speak my language, I neither need nor want your ilk here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
The only fairytale is the idiotic belief that low skilled high school drop out from Latin America who don't speak English are going to somehow rescue the economy. Or that granting them amnesty will make someone who earns very little pay taxes. Or that Americans want them here.

Take your pick. The only people who want illegals are stupid pols, greedy employers and hispanic lobby groups. That does not include most Americans and never will.

Standing in favor of illegals -- let alone standing in favor of granting them access to the American welfare system as far too many pols want -- is really nothing more than an extremist position that puts one in the position of standing up for foreign nationals rather than American interests. Being in favor of enforcing our border and discouraging low skilled migrants makes one a mainstream American.

Huge +1. The vast majority of them are not the kind of people this country wants. They are breaking the law just by being here, then driving and working here unlawfully. Add to that nine people to a 2 bedrooms house and their culture of collecting tax payer funded welfare while they pop out babies, most Americans want them out.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Anyone who thinks illegals are upstanding kinds of people should see how Mexico reacts whenever any are deported. The Mexican government even demands that we stop deporting them because they increase the crime rates in Mexico.

El Salvador has the same problem, many of it's most violent criminals are illegals from there that we deported.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:44 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
+1 only a fool or an illegal thinks that to be an American you don't have to speak English. It is a given for all natural born US Citizens, and a requirement of all naturalized Citizens. If you can't be bothered to speak my language, I neither need nor want your ilk here.

Huge +1. The vast majority of them are not the kind of people this country wants. They are breaking the law just by being here, then driving and working here unlawfully. Add to that nine people to a 2 bedrooms house and their culture of collecting tax payer funded welfare while they pop out babies, most Americans want them out.
Here is a good example of the kind of fraud illegals very happily and willingly commit, very self-centered people who don't care who they hurt, it's all about easy money for the illegal:

Woman gets prison time in 'total identity theft'

When Gutierrez's identity was stolen, the thief didn't stop at opening fraudulent credit and bank accounts. Cardona-Gonzalez assumed Gutierrez's persona completely, using it to get a job, a driver's license, a mortgage and medical care for her children. She put the stolen name on the birth certificates of her two U.S.-born children in the spots where they list who's the mother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or