Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 10:32 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,190,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Trying to kill a border patrol agent is nothing wrong? Strange set of values you have there.

No decent family would have allowed their child to play in that area.
And you obviously have achieved clairvoyancy. I have not yet see a single report that this kid make any attempt to kill the agent.

Please cite the source for this fact.

I agree the family was probably not "decent". Where is the law that one can kill the children of parents who are not "decent".?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 12:46 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,677,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
And you obviously have achieved clairvoyancy. I have not yet see a single report that this kid make any attempt to kill the agent.

Please cite the source for this fact.

I agree the family was probably not "decent". Where is the law that one can kill the children of parents who are not "decent".?
He and his fellow gang members were throwing rocks at the lone agent, surrounding him like a pack of wolves.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:34 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,438,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Dont throw rocks at the cops. If an American did that in Mexico: the federales WOULD shoot back.

Oh don't you know it, sad but true, they don't even care if your Mexican AMERICAN, my friends have gotten in trouble down there, for that reason.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:42 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Thank you! I suppose had he tried to rob a bank and was shot, they would also expect “justice.” If they aren’t interested in money, the greedy lawyer wouldn’t have taken the case. Who do they think they’re fooling?
the fact is, he wasn't robbing a bank...was he? and you have no proof that he was throwing rocks or robbing banks do you?

So maybe some of these facts will come out in trial. Why the office felt he had to shoot. and did he shoot at the person that was throwing rocks.

All officers involved in a shooting [whether the shooting was just or not] are investigated.

I want to know more details of the incident before Ill blame the Officer, the kid, his parent, or his lawyers.

Its better to have the truth...good or bad, than to judge on hope.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:56 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,301 times
Quote:
Trying to kill a border patrol agent is nothing wrong? Strange set of values you have there.

No decent family would have allowed their child to play in that area.
trying to kill a border patrol agent is not right. But there is no indiction yet, that THIS KID" was trying to do that.

do you know how far the kid was from the agent? do you know how many rocks the agent said were thrown in his direction? Was the agent hit by any of the rocks? Do you know if the agent was injured?

Of course you dont...You heard Mexican kid shot throwing rocks...and thats all you need.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:35 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
trying to kill a border patrol agent is not right. But there is no indiction yet, that THIS KID" was trying to do that.

do you know how far the kid was from the agent? do you know how many rocks the agent said were thrown in his direction? Was the agent hit by any of the rocks? Do you know if the agent was injured?

Of course you dont...You heard Mexican kid shot throwing rocks...and thats all you need.
I see, so an agent has to wait till he gets hit by a rock before he can defend himself?

Old 06-10-2011, 08:42 AM

1,568 posts, read 3,226,296 times
I'd like to see the video. This is a little 'suspect'. Kid throws a rock (alleged) and takes a head shot? Mmmmmm.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:43 AM

50,246 posts, read 47,005,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
I'd like to see the video. This is a little 'suspect'. Kid throws a rock (alleged) and takes a head shot? Mmmmmm.
I believe it was a bunch of people that were throwing rocks. Isn't this the preferred method of death in certain Countries? Apparently rocks do kill.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:44 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,665,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Dont throw rocks at the cops. If an American did that in Mexico: the federales WOULD shoot back.
Thank you

Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,875 times
Quote:
Lawsuit names Border Patrol agent who allegedly shot, killed Juárez teen - El Paso Times

When Mesa detained one of the boys, the rest of the group allegedly began throwing rocks at the agent.

The open borders crowd tried to claim this was a racial incident but turns out that's not the case at all. It seems the family got over any tears quite quickly and has dollar signs in their eyes now.

I sure damn hope they get any money they are asking for...sue the F out of them..and get all the money you deserve
No kid deserves to die..
Where he is from is no excuse to kill him
I support the parents and their lawsuit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration