U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,172,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Uhhh I have proven almost everything you've said as hogwash and except for diplomats, yes it does. You have yet to prove otherwise. Here I'll just post this here one more time: (it's from the 14th Amendment if you haven't figured out)

ORLY? Please to be explaining then. I'll post it one more time:

I'm failing to see these other qualifications for citizenship you are claiming. Please to be linking them. If you are born in the U.S. and under the jurisdiction thereof, you are a citizen.
The qualifier has always been "AND" subject to the jurisdiction. Illegal aliens are not wholly subject to our jurisdiction and neither are their anchors. If anyone born on our soil is automatically subject to our jurisdiction then there would have been no need for that added qualifer.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:26 PM

951 posts, read 617,593 times
lolz mkay The 14th Amendment disagrees with you. It's outdated though right?

Old 06-17-2011, 12:26 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,715,868 times
Quote:
This is the same fallacy that Benicar was claiming (that case didn't apply to birthright citizenship despite him clearly laying out the meaning of jurisdiction for ALL future cases no matter what they were about criminal or noncriminal) and you came here to try and prove. You have yet to explain how anchor babies aren't under U.S. jurisdiction. This has been a few pages of nice hand waving though. Maybe you know someone that come here and set things straight?
I've never met anybody as dense as you, your inability to actually read what is stated is mind numbing. I've never claimed anchor babies aren't under US Jurisdiction. In fact I stated
Quote:
So far up to this point it has been recognized as such by our Government
post 155

Old 06-17-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The qualifier has always been "AND" subject to the jurisdiction. Illegal aliens are not wholly subject to our jurisdiction and neither are their anchors. If anyone born on our soil is automatic subject to our jurisdiction there would have no need for that added qualifer.
And apparently you can't read because Brennan said exactly the opposite. Your cohorts would probably prefer if you stick to your one-liners.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
I've never claimed anchor babies aren't under US Jurisdiction.

Your own posting history disagrees with you

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
Note the use of "within its jurisdiction". This is not the same as "subject to the jurisdiction of". Being "within the juridiction of a State" does not make one "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

Old 06-17-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
lolz mkay The 14th Amendment disagrees with you. It's outdated though right?
Your only proof is your interpretation of the 14th Amendment for which you contribute plyler v doe as granting the entire 14th to illegal aliens. This shows your actual ignorance of the case itself and law overall. The case was specific in that the State must provide equal protection of Law to all persons. The "Equal Protection" clause is independent of the "Birthright Citizenship" clause.

You need to take a college course or three as you have no understanding of litigation, law, or Constitutional Law.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:33 PM

Says the person confusing getting an ID proving you are a citizen to show to the tax people or cops or something with the right to be born a citizen rofl. Gold Jerry. Gold. I mean, if I'm really so wrong why haven't you guys just brought this up in court and squashed out all these evil anchor baby medicine stealers? Should be a slam dunk. <rolls eyes>

Old 06-17-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Your own posting history disagrees with you
Your comment shows your ineptitude, as my "anchor baby" comment accepts the fact hat they have been recognized upto this point. My "within the jurisdiction" comment is about those here as EWI simply falling under the protection of the "Equal Protection" clause of the 14th as Brennan described.

Your intelligence is questionable at best. Stay in school, you look as you really need it as you have yet to learn how to follow the conversation.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:37 PM

The argument is failing so ad hominem time.......sweet.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Says the person confusing getting an ID proving you are a citizen to show to the tax people or cops or something with the right to be born a citizen rofl. Gold Jerry. Gold. I mean, if I'm really so wrong why haven't you guys just brought this up in court and squashed out all these evil anchor baby medicine stealers? Should be a slam dunk. <rolls eyes>
You have yet to prove by simply being born on US Soil you are granted Birthright Citizenship.

Your mouth outruns your intelligence, which by judging by your comments doesn't look to hard for you to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration