U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 04:49 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,155,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
"Extra Strength" or regular? You should lie down for a little bit too. We'll wait.
Dealing with pro-illegals requires "Extra Strength" or maybe a helmet so you can just beat your head up against a wall.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elián González View Post
No, you actually didn't explain your position, you just stated it. Here's some questions for you I'll repost so ya don't hurt your head more by scrolling back:

Interesting answer for such a 'laws are laws!' person.

A day in court, yet not defended by anyone, er, any 'regular' person.

How does that work and what is a 'regular person'? If you believe in law as much as you say, doesn't everyone have a right to counsel and to be defended? Or do you not respect that law?

Yeah, my head might hurt to from all the cognitive dissonance.
If you can't understand what I said, then I am through with this. You didn't comprehend a thing I said. Yeah, sure it was all my fault, not your reading comprehension disability. Now drop it and move on because I am sick of it.

Old 06-24-2011, 05:07 PM

118 posts, read 80,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
If you can't understand what I said, then I am through with this. You didn't comprehend a thing I said. Yeah, sure it was all my fault, not your reading comprehension disability. Now drop it and move on because I am sick of it.
Is this 2 or 3 times you failed to clarify whether you think minorities should have legal representation? It's not reading comprehension, it's called you dodging a question. So, in that regard, it is all your fault. But don't worry, it'll come up again...

Old 06-24-2011, 05:26 PM

5,770 posts, read 3,097,392 times
Quote:
Including anchor babies? After all, they are here legally.
So you wouldn't mind if the government took custody of the child and kicked out his illegal mother?

Old 06-24-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Is this 2 or 3 times you failed to clarify whether you think minorities should have legal representation? It's not reading comprehension, it's called you dodging a question. So, in that regard, it is all your fault. But don't worry, it'll come up again...
I answered the question in post #113! What the hell is wrong with you? Go away and leave me alone or I will report you to the mods for harrassment.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:25 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,238,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFPeak View Post
1- Aren't Latinos also "Hispanic"? Hummm....

2- For someone that cares not whether the term Chicano is pejorative or not, you have a long winded "opinion" of what kind that person IS! We are still all entitled to our personal ideological beliefs.

3- Tricky answer Liq! 2 - 4 months here, 2 - 4 months there, well you know, it adds up to 12 eventually. ;-)

What was the question? Oh, just tell the obstructionists in charge in congress to get their partisan noses out of big corporate's back-sides long enough to pass a comprehensive guest worker program, that allows workers to return to India, Mexico, or wherever when work is finished. while they're at it, maybe up the NUMBER of H-2A visas available just a little each year...? Just a thought.
This dont have anything to do with illegals bustin out of Georgia.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:58 PM

118 posts, read 80,219 times
Quote:
I answered the question in post #113! What the hell is wrong with you? Go away and leave me alone or I will report you to the mods for harrassment.
Oh, take some deep breaths and have a graham cracker.

Here's what you wrote in post 113:

Quote:
When one has absolute evidence that someone is guilty of a crime whether they be an immigrant or a citizen they shouldn't be defended by regular people. That isn't to stay they still shouldn't have their day in court. You don't know the difference between being defended in court and someone who isn't in a LE position? I never said they shouldn't be treated humanely either.
I want you to clarify "regular people". I also want you to explain how someone has their day in court w/o being defended or represented by legal representation/counsel-which I'm assuming is what you'd classify as "regular people".

Sorry, but you haven't answered those questions...3 to 4 times now. Asking for clarification isn't harassment.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Oh, take some deep breaths and have a graham cracker.

Here's what you wrote in post 113:

I want you to clarify "regular people". I also want you to explain how someone has their day in court w/o being defended or represented by legal representation/counsel-which I'm assuming is what you'd classify as "regular people".

Sorry, but you haven't answered those questions...3 to 4 times now. Asking for clarification isn't harassment.
And I asked you to leave me alone...3 or 4 times now. Will you do that?

Last edited by chicagonut; 06-24-2011 at 08:28 PM..

Old 06-24-2011, 08:05 PM

951 posts, read 617,107 times
Quote:
And I asked you to leave me alone. Will you do that?
That person is asking you to clarify your statements. I don't see how that is unfair if you are going to participate. I don't see how you can expect to be able to post without question when they aren't doing anything against the rules, just asking you to clarify.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
That person is asking you to clarify your statements. I don't see how that is unfair if you are going to participate. I don't see how you can expect to be able to post without question when they aren't doing anything against the rules, just asking you to clarify.
It was answered and it was as clear as a bell. I can't help that this person has a reading comprehension problem. This person just wants to harrass me and I sick of it along with his playing moderator in here when I only told him that Benicar was a she and not a he and that she is a black American. I will let the real moderators handle this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or