Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2011, 07:38 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,301,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Then your problem isn't just with illegals because he was legal. How many times do you have to be told that? You just said you have no problem with people that talk differently not 5 minutes ago.
You're really being dense now, aren't you? Asking that someone speak English in a court when they are quite capable of it is not the same thing as objecting to them otherwise or in general. His status in this country had nothing to do with it either. Your whole tag team in here has done nothing but twist our words in here, making false accusations and pulling the race card for days now. I can't wait till the mods come back.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:39 PM

35 posts, read 23,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRavenSpeaks View Post
Because I'm speaking about homogenous culture, not homogenous race. The amount of melanin or straightness of hair is not pertinent as there's not a dime's worth of difference between so-called 'races'.

However, you will find me an incredible bigot about cultures.
Oh, I see. Very clever!

Quote:
In terms of population, any system based on constant growth is doomed to failure.
cite, please. I mean you've got all these grandiose theories about the correct number of people the US should have with zero evidence to back any of it up.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Are you also aware that it is actually more difficult for an American to be given assistance than it is for an illegal? Its nice having friends who work for the DES and are able to provide inside info.
I was not aware of this. Please provide some citations so I can write my congressman.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 PM

951 posts, read 744,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You're really being dense now, aren't you? Asking that someone speak English in a court when they are quite capable of it is not the same thing as objecting to them otherwise or in general.
HOW DO YOU KNOW? Unless you have like his English tests or transcripts in school how the hell do you know how well he could speak and how comfortable he felt doing it in English? Without that proof how do you make the leap to hate the guy? He said he wasn't comfortable speaking English. Why don't you believe him? What evidence that he was doing it to "spite America" do you have to not believe him? None.

Quote:
His status in this country had nothing to do with it either. Your whole tag team in here has done nothing but twist our words in here, making false accusations and pulling the race card for days now. I can't wait till the mods come back.
Apparently. You are ok they are here legally as long as they don't speak that language in the open, need to use it in fast food places, don't require you guys to press 1 for English, don't expect interpreters in hospitals, courts, etc. etc. etc.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:44 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,477,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Then your problem isn't just with illegals because he was legal. How many times do you have to be told that? You just said you have no problem with people that talk differently not 5 minutes ago.
Man, you really have a "woody" for chicagonut, don't you? Why this need to back them into a corner until you can bully them into bowing down to what YOU believe?

Old 06-25-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
You're really being dense now, aren't you? Asking that someone speak English in a court when they are quite capable of it is not the same thing as objecting to them otherwise or in general. His status in this country had nothing to do with it either. Your whole tag team in here has done nothing but twist our words in here, making false accusations and pulling the race card for days now. I can't wait till the mods come back.
Yes, maybe they'll do something about you calling people "punk" and "ass" and "dense" every time they simply show you how you contradict yourself within the span of five minutes.

You only care about THE LAW... except you'll still be mad they're here even if the law is changed. And except that you can't sleep at night because you're worried about maintaining a WHITE MAJORITY.

But then you don't care how they talk... except when they speak spanish.

These aren't false accusations. There's no word twisting. All of your statements are available for anyone to review in their entirety. There's no need to twist the words, and there would be no point in doing so since what you actually wrote is right there, and there's no way anyone can hide it (though you could stop writing it if you don't want people to actually read and comment on it).

Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
If you are trying to justify illegal immigration into this country based on abject poverty it just isn't going to cut it with me and most Americans. They need to fix their own countries.
What about your ancestors? Why didn't they just stay wherever they were and fix their own country? Instead, they invaded north american and displaced the existing culture!

Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,301,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Man, you really have a "woody" for chicagonut, don't you? Why this need to back them into a corner until you can bully them into bowing down to what YOU believe?
Thanks, Cyanna. I will just let the mods handle this when they get back on duty.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
The truth is racist? Americans aren't illegally invading Hispanic countries so they can increase the numbers of countries that they are the majority in, are they? I think you have the racist shoe on the wrong foot here.
"so they can" implies there's this vast conspiracy. Mexicans are all getting together, secretly plotting... they're "invading" so that they can...

Spoiler
mow lawns.

oh, and so they can talk spanish at our egomaniac gasbag state senators.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Mine and many others, so why are you singling me out? It was about time and place of language usage, not speaking another langauge per se. How many times do you have to be told that?
So you don't care if they speak spanish...
Spoiler
as long as white people aren't around when they do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration