Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 01:20 AM

118 posts, read 95,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwookie47 View Post
i'll give the same answer. I support the legal immigration of anyone from any country who'd like to come here, subject to a health screen and a criminal background check. I would even be willing to hear compromises along the lines of immigrants not being eligible to collect welfare benefits for the first couple years they are here. I think other countries should adopt this policy, too, but most of them are too concerned about preserving racial purity.
+1

Old 06-26-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Interesting how you totally ignore it when I clarify myself on these issues where I may not have been as clear as I wanted to the first time. I have never contradicted myself it is just you and your tag team in here twisting mine and other's words in here to fit your agenda. So yes, they are false accusations and someone can only take so many insults in here before anger arises.
Clarify...LOL

Who are you kidding here?

Have you actually read how you clarify stuff? Um...usually you don't. Instead, you insult us and try to report us for asking for the clarifications. We could just dig up your last 3 days and make a nice tome.

yeah, i'd find it insulting too if I were taken to task on my comments and held accountable for writing what you've written over the last few days. Actually, I'd be ashamed to have written that garbage and try to pass it off as a valid argument.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
well i didnt read it.
I have a question. What is our culrure? Go from town to town and it changes.
Where I live everyone watches out for each other and you can go crazy because every car that drives by their waving at you. Small town america at yts best and worst. Everybody knows everyone elses business or at leats makes it a topic for discussion. LOL Most of us garden, hunt fish or enjoy target shooting.
back yard BBQ's are an open invitation.
2 churches a methodist and a lutherin.
So what is the culture of our country?
Very nice post.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Yeah I know, he said he didn't know about illegal immigrants. Just thought you guys may want to see. If legal immigrants favor women the opposite effect of men leading women in illegals makes the "they all come to drop anchor baby" stuff suspect imo.
Cool.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:39 AM

1 posts, read 579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookie47 View Post
Really? My stats might be out of date. Do you have a link? Why is it that women now have the lead?
Peak mail-order brides imo.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:11 AM

17 posts, read 9,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I'll dig them up and ask them for you. I am not them and they aren't me. I am only responsible for my own behavior not theirs nor anyone elses.
I don't think this is a very good answer. After all, this is what an anchor baby could say (if he could speak English). We have to be somewhat responsible for what our ancestors did.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:17 AM

172 posts, read 362,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swedgin View Post
I don't think this is a very good answer. After all, this is what an anchor baby could say (if he could speak English). We have to be somewhat responsible for what our ancestors did.
My ancestors are not from Western Europe. I don't have any responsibility for what some racist ethnic cleansing crusaders did hundreds of years ago, nor does any American living today. To think that any white person has this responsibility is lunacy. Maybe you should give them your money... talk is cheap.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:29 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

The real myth is that there are hundreds of American workers flooding in to do the work...That myth is being "blown to hell"

Cut off the welfare. They need to go to work. Welfare can supplement this income.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:04 AM

17 posts, read 9,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpingRoo View Post
My ancestors are not from Western Europe. I don't have any responsibility for what some racist ethnic cleansing crusaders did hundreds of years ago
What about what your ancestors did dozens of years ago? Or just several years ago? Is that your responsibility?

Old 06-26-2011, 06:59 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swedgin View Post
Did you not read the part where I said my ancestors weren't involved in any genocide of the native indians? So how am I responsible based on that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration