Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times

Advertisements

Georgia's Law Sends Ilegals Fleeing; Leftists File Suit (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/7827-georgias-law-sends-ilegals-fleeing-leftists-file-suit - broken link)

I love this tidbit.

The bill bans the use of the Mexican government’s matricula consular card,

Old 06-11-2011, 07:09 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
True CHANGE WILL begin sweeping the nation, as well as the illegal trash out of our communities. Of course, liberal cesspools like California will continue the fight against said change in an attempt to destroy our country, but I think the will of the true CITIZENS of this great country will overcome the opposition, one state at a time.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:59 PM

222 posts, read 500,902 times
I think the States are now doing the job our Federal Government won't do. And its about time !

Old 06-11-2011, 10:36 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellsandwater View Post
I think the States are now doing the job our Federal Government won't do. And its about time !

if the feds do not like the states doing the job they are supposed to be doing, then the feds would not mind it if the states send the bill for enforcing the law back to the fedseral goverment, to include all the illegal services that criminal aliens are currently getting.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:40 AM

1,150 posts, read 1,178,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
True CHANGE WILL begin sweeping the nation, as well as the illegal trash out of our communities. Of course, liberal cesspools like California will continue the fight against said change in an attempt to destroy our country, but I think the will of the true CITIZENS of this great country will overcome the opposition, one state at a time.
When you say California, keep in mind most illegal aliens, and their supporters, are situated along the coast in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and their surrounding areas. Of course big agri-business in the valleys favor cheaps illegal labor, but the inland citizens of the state are no more in favor of illegal immigration than any of the rest of the country.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:01 AM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,661 times
Quote:
I'm a native Californian and I do not want these invaders in my state!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:15 AM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I'm a native Californian and I do not want these invaders in my state!
I was born and raised in Cali and lived there 3/4 of my life. Not saying there are not good people there, but the fact remains that Cali is in serious financial trouble, and is just going downhill at a rapid pace in every catagory. This holds especially true for their education system, which can be directly attributed to the illegal immigration problem amongst several other factors.

Cali should be a state that strives to be a shining example of what a wonderful state operates like, but instead is one of the worst off in the nation. It is the poster child for what happens to states when they are overran by undesirables.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:39 AM

2,852 posts, read 6,484,661 times
Quote:
I was born and raised in Cali and lived there 3/4 of my life. Not saying there are not good people there, but the fact remains that Cali is in serious financial trouble, and is just going downhill at a rapid pace in every catagory. This holds especially true for their education system, which can be directly attributed to the illegal immigration problem amongst several other factors.

Cali should be a state that strives to be a shining example of what a wonderful state operates like, but instead is one of the worst off in the nation. It is the poster child for what happens to states when they are overran by undesirables.
Yes, I fully agree! It feels like people like myself and my family are fighting a losing battle here.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:26 PM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:

That is what happens when we import poverty.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 AM

838 posts, read 922,294 times
California spent 1.6 billion on illegals education in 2010, was just announced on news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration