U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-20-2011, 04:02 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,176,297 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Since you have rationalized that all illgal aliens have a distain for this country...I would wonder why more acts of doestic terrorism are not acted out.

If you contention were correct, then this nation would be on fire...
Based on past evidence where fires were connected to illegal aliens, they weren't set on purpose. A lot of it is related to keeping warm in the winter and cooking. There were such fires in the canyons of San Diego where illegals were camped out. They do shown disdain for our laws and many resent "the gringo" but for the most part I don't think they want to bite the hand that feeds them.

 
Old 06-20-2011, 09:19 PM
 
Location: West Creek
1,720 posts, read 3,938,856 times
Reputation: 784
LOL Mccain is an idiot, what else has he blamed illegals for?

Puberty?

Male Pattern Baldness?

His failed presidential run?

His Short Stature? maybe some Illegals ate his vegetables in school.

As much as I care for Arizona That state Can BURN! and no not because of SB gig, I was violently discriminated by their port of entry DOT Officials, I had all the paper work for a one trip permit through AZ and He cited me for some nonsense, I hope the 137 dollars I paid for the permit plus the 250 for the fine, help put out those fires! Smokey the bear could of helped but he got deported for being brown! that whole state is full of corrupted people, just like Mexico! Arizona is the New New Mexico!
 
Old 06-20-2011, 10:02 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,096,271 times
Reputation: 957
When asked by a reporter ..." how can we prevent wildfires", McCain went into politician mode. Instead of telling the reporter, there isnt really much a state can do to prevent wildfires...he put his "balls" in his back pocket and blamed illegal aliens.
 
Old 06-20-2011, 10:38 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 16,908,068 times
Reputation: 7626
As long as he keeps putting his balls back in his pocket and illegal aliens keep get deported in ever greater numbers I'm all for him

 
Old 06-21-2011, 02:13 AM
 
Location: Phoenix
2,075 posts, read 1,779,358 times
Reputation: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
LOL Mccain is an idiot, what else has he blamed illegals for?

Puberty?

Male Pattern Baldness?

His failed presidential run?

His Short Stature? maybe some Illegals ate his vegetables in school.

As much as I care for Arizona That state Can BURN! and no not because of SB gig, I was violently discriminated by their port of entry DOT Officials, I had all the paper work for a one trip permit through AZ and He cited me for some nonsense, I hope the 137 dollars I paid for the permit plus the 250 for the fine, help put out those fires! Smokey the bear could of helped but he got deported for being brown! that whole state is full of corrupted people, just like Mexico! Arizona is the New New Mexico!
Damn, think I got lost along the way. I didn't realize
this was the trucking forum.
Or perhaps the fishing forum ? Thats the biggest
"red herring" I have heard in a while. Smokey the
Bear, male pattern baldness ? Ate his veggies ??
rolmfao Great Entertainment , you should write for
tv...
 
Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 AM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,122,528 times
Reputation: 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
When asked by a reporter ..." how can we prevent wildfires", McCain went into politician mode. Instead of telling the reporter, there isnt really much a state can do to prevent wildfires...he put his "balls" in his back pocket and blamed illegal aliens.
The fire started on the Mexican side of the border.
 
Old 06-21-2011, 07:07 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,096,271 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
The fire started on the Mexican side of the border.
Then he was correct, illegals started it...
 
Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 AM
 
106 posts, read 216,520 times
Reputation: 41
Suprise.......

. that these fires are sometimes, some of them, caused by this," he said. McCain added, "I'm puzzled ... that there should be any controversy." He said he was merely repeating information he'd been given during a briefing with federal officials, including the U.S. Forest Service, before he appeared at the news conference.
 
Old 06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
 
Location: Arizona
93 posts, read 60,815 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Based on past evidence where fires were connected to illegal aliens, they weren't set on purpose. A lot of it is related to keeping warm in the winter and cooking. There were such fires in the canyons of San Diego where illegals were camped out. They do shown disdain for our laws and many resent "the gringo" but for the most part I don't think they want to bite the hand that feeds them.
Good points.

Or burn the house they wish to live in.
 
Old 06-21-2011, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,844,279 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
You fail to understand how it couldn't be illegal aliens, in areas where the Border Patrol can operate (within 100 miles of the border), but do not? I already know the criteria you judge by, so it really isn't surprising for you to make such a claim. Please be a little more familiar with the Southwestern United States before trivializing blame and any would-be conspiracy to cover it up.
If the presence of Border Patrol could be considered a deterrent for illegals, we would not have illegals entering our country on a daily basis. After all, don’t they also patrol our borders? Are you privy to unpublicized info regarding these fires? If so, please share.

My criteria? Please enlighten me. No, unlike some, I don’t consider illegals beyond reproach. They are as likely to be the culprits as anyone else. Or, are you suggesting illegal aliens have never started fires in this country, or are incapable of doing do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top