U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
pvn
 
103 posts, read 42,885 times
Reputation: 19

Advertisements

So you're mad because... he's gay? I am not sure how to break this to you, but there are gay people RIGHT NOW who are US Citizens! What should we do!?

 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:19 AM
 
403 posts, read 280,717 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Maybe you'd like to mention the fine family values people like this crook bring to America.

(Once I married an American, he said, I would get my real papers, and everything would be fine.)

"I hadn’t planned on coming out that morning, though I had known that I was gay for several years. With that announcement, I became the only openly gay student at school, and it caused turmoil with my grandparents. Lolo kicked me out of the house for a few weeks. Though we eventually reconciled, I had disappointed him on two fronts. First, as a Catholic, he considered homosexuality a sin and was embarrassed about having “ang apo na bakla” (“a grandson who is gay”). Even worse, I was making matters more difficult for myself, he said. I needed to marry an American woman in order to gain a green card."

I guess he's doing the work Americans won't do? We have insufficient userous, manipulative people here so we must import some.
I'm sorry, you are going to have to clarify this.
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:22 AM
 
5,768 posts, read 3,093,113 times
Reputation: 3128
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvn View Post
Wow, that sounds horrible, people want to come here and work hard, and do a good job and not rip people off? And people are UP IN ARMS to keep that from happening!!
How about that .... not everyone is thrilled with the idea of crooks wandering around. Forgery doesn't thrill some of us. Use of fraudulent identification isn't hunky-dory with everyone.
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:24 AM
 
403 posts, read 280,717 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Maybe you'd like to mention the fine family values people like this crook bring to America.

(Once I married an American, he said, I would get my real papers, and everything would be fine.)

"I hadn’t planned on coming out that morning, though I had known that I was gay for several years. With that announcement, I became the only openly gay student at school, and it caused turmoil with my grandparents. Lolo kicked me out of the house for a few weeks. Though we eventually reconciled, I had disappointed him on two fronts. First, as a Catholic, he considered homosexuality a sin and was embarrassed about having “ang apo na bakla” (“a grandson who is gay”). Even worse, I was making matters more difficult for myself, he said. I needed to marry an American woman in order to gain a green card."

I guess he's doing the work Americans won't do? We have insufficient userous, manipulative people here so we must import some.
He won a Pulitzer prize. Sounds like he's doing work better than Americans.

In your opinion, who has worse values, this gay illegal immigrant or a member of Westboro Baptist church?
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
 
5,768 posts, read 3,093,113 times
Reputation: 3128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian Ideals View Post
I'm sorry, you are going to have to clarify this.
This illegal immigrant was advised to marry an American woman for the purpose of getting a green card. I consider this userous. Do you think he was going to tell this woman the only reason he was marrying her was to get a green card?
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:25 AM
pvn
 
103 posts, read 42,885 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
How about that .... not everyone is thrilled with the idea of crooks wandering around. Forgery doesn't thrill some of us. Use of fraudulent identification isn't hunky-dory with everyone.
Hey, is your ACTUAL LEGAL NAME "Minethatbird"? Or are you using a FRAUDULENT NAME as part of a NEFARIOUS CONSPIRACY?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE?
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:26 AM
 
403 posts, read 280,717 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
How about that .... not everyone is thrilled with the idea of crooks wandering around. Forgery doesn't thrill some of us. Use of fraudulent identification isn't hunky-dory with everyone.
We could easily make it so that he doesn't have to carry fraudulent identification with him. Do U C how?
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:27 AM
 
403 posts, read 280,717 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
This illegal immigrant was advised to marry an American woman for the purpose of getting a green card. I consider this userous. Do you think he was going to tell this woman the only reason he was marrying her was to get a green card?
Who said that was the only reason he would be marrying her?
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:28 AM
 
5,768 posts, read 3,093,113 times
Reputation: 3128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian Ideals View Post
He won a Pulitzer prize. Sounds like he's doing work better than Americans.

In your opinion, who has worse values, this gay illegal immigrant or a member of Westboro Baptist church?
They're both losers. But I'm stuck with the native-born Westboro Baptist Church members. I don't need to import more, and I'm not advocating the Westboro Baptist Church be allowed to break the law in the Philippines and remain there.
 
Old 06-23-2011, 11:30 AM
pvn
 
103 posts, read 42,885 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I don't need to import more,
nobody is asking you to. Who I do business with is my business, not yours. If you want to hire a bunch of dumb, lazy, expensive, entitled brats to work for you go ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top