Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 11:06 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,664,523 times

Advertisements

More ways to enroll illegals/ anchor babies in schools

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 11:22 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More ways to enroll illegals/ anchor babies in schools
An "Anchor Baby" is a U.S. citizen by definition, so currently without issues enrolling in school. Illegal alien children have also been determined to be able to enroll in their school district in the United States. Children entering the country legally through a Port of Entry are not illegal aliens in the United States.

There are private schools in most sizable cities in Mexico (we enrolled my eldest stepdaughter in additional classes at one, prior to moving my family here, so that she could learn English quicker than even her High School-level teaching two years of English). If a private school is set up in El Paso (meaning parents paying to enroll their children), and the child legally crosses to attend, not violating any laws or using taxpayer funds, why would this be an issue? Why is the topic then in an illegal immigration sub-forum?

Old 06-22-2011, 12:57 PM

Meant to say potential anchor babies

Anyway anchors should not granted citizenship

Old 06-22-2011, 03:11 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,833 times
Quote:
Meant to say potential anchor babies...
Schoolgirls having their babies while attending private school in the United States?...

Old 06-22-2011, 04:54 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
$50,000 to enroll your kid in that school? Those people are not the same ones who come over the border and commit criminal acts, have children to obtain public assistance. They are probably doing pretty well in Mexico, and don't want to be American anyway.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:04 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,503,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
$50,000 to enroll your kid in that school? Those people are not the same ones who come over the border and commit criminal acts, have children to obtain public assistance. They are probably doing pretty well in Mexico, and don't want to be American anyway.
My neighborhood has been getting crowded lately, well my neighbors house at least, I could swear most of her relatives from the south have all migrated here, because of threats of kidnappings and death threats. I think they had to cough up 250grand but I think there is also the invest 100 grand in a business here in the US and will grant them Visas or something like that.

Anyhow not everyone from mexico jumps the border at lot of us actually got and waited in line for approvals. Its just that the majority of bigots thing otherwise.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:01 AM

36 posts, read 19,344 times
Quote:
Meant to say potential anchor babies

Anyway anchors should not granted citizenship
Multiply the number of months an average woman produces eggs multiplied by the number of non-US women in the world and you get a lot of potential anchor babies. Whatever will we do?!

Old 06-23-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Schoolgirls having their babies while attending private school in the United States?...
You know what I mean.

I am talking about the parents

Old 06-23-2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltronRoad View Post
Multiply the number of months an average woman produces eggs multiplied by the number of non-US women in the world and you get a lot of potential anchor babies. Whatever will we do?!

I see you support illegals breaking American law to have children for citizenship

Old 06-23-2011, 09:39 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,210,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Seeking changes to our Constitution and/or amendments equates to hate? Illegal aliens and their advocates are seeking change to our immigration laws and policies is that also hate?
Oh look, you support changing laws now. What a turn of events!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration