Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 06:25 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,937,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elián González View Post
Just as many are bringing a lot of charges against Mexicans. I'm sure they'll heed your warning too.
Not charges against Mexican's per se, but against illegal immigrants that are jumping across my border. Those charges are true and cannot be denied.

How else could they be deported if they were proven false?

Last edited by AlabamaStorm; 06-24-2011 at 06:41 PM..

Old 06-24-2011, 06:26 PM

118 posts, read 95,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And this precisely what irks these pro-illegals. I guess Hispanics being the majority in 22 countries on the Western Hemisphere isn't enough for them. They want to be the majority in this one also. Whitey isn't allowed to be the majority in any nation on this side of the world because it is racist, haven't you heard. What's next, Canada?
Why is it so important to you for there to be a White majority? Is this out of some irrational fear or something? Is this the base of your whole argument? Preserving "Whitey" as the majority? Really?

Well, there ya go. You could've saved a ton of time and just said that from the beginning.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:32 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,937,610 times
Quote:
Why is it so important to you for there to be a White majority? Is this out of some irrational fear or something? Is this the base of your whole argument? Preserving "Whitey" as the majority? Really?

Well, there ya go. You could've saved a ton of time and just said that from the beginning.
Your comments are truly racist here. Why are you making this a white vs brown thing concerning America's founding culture?

The discussion is about America's founding heritage and culture. It was founded as a white and protestant nation. It's a fact. Research it. It is what it is. Do you dislike that part of American heritage and culture?

Old 06-24-2011, 06:32 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
When did I say White people are racist?

btw...Since you brought it up. I'm sorry, but Benicar's race isn't relevant to the topic, is it? Please stay on topic. Ty
I didn't say you personally. There is that reading comprehension problem again. I warned you about playing moderator in here and now you have been reported. I suggest you leave me alone from now on now unless you want to be reported more several times.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:33 PM

951 posts, read 745,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post
Your comments are truly racist here. Why are you making this a white vs brown thing concerning America's founding culture?

The discussion is about America's founding heritage and culture. It was founded as a white and protestant nation. It's a fact. Research it. It is what it is. Do you dislike that part of American heritage and culture?
wat?

Old 06-24-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:

They object to the U.S.'s heritage and culture being founded on what it was and still is and yet "we" are the racists? Are they also objecting to the Hispanic culture and heritage of Mexico or Spanish being their language? Of course not! Talk about hypocricy!

Old 06-24-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:

Why is it important for Mexicans to retain their majority, culture, language and heritage in their country? Why is it important for the Chinese to retain their majority? The list goes on and on. Obviously, with you types it is only racist for white Americans to want that in the country they are the majority in and they must not object to an unnatural demographic change via illegal immigration or again they get to wear the racist label. Please don't respond to me anymore. I don't want any further words with you.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:40 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
...of all the cultures on this earth, those founded upon the Christian Protestant faith have been the recipients of God's grace ten fold more than all the other heathen nations combined...
Something is just so wrong about that statement...

Old 06-24-2011, 06:42 PM

951 posts, read 745,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Why is it important for Mexicans to retain their majority, culture, language and heritage in their country? Why is it important for the Chinese to retain their majority? The list goes on and on. Obviously, with you types it is only racist for white Americans to want that in the country they are the majority in and they must not object to an unnatural demographic change via illegal immigration or again they get to wear the racist label. Please don't respond to me anymore. I don't want any further words with you.

Why is it important for them? Why must we care what they think or do? We are America, not China, not Mexico. We hold ourselves to higher standards, or so I thought.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Something is just so wrong about that statement...
I don't agree with that statement either but why aren't you addressing those in here who claim white Americans are racist for not wanting to lose their majority, culture and language in this country via illegal immigration? I think I just heard a pin drop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration