U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:23 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570

Advertisements

"to brace themselves for what's coming"

ICE agents warn Americans "to brace themselves for what's coming" - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2011, 08:55 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
ďOur officers are already under orders not to make arrests or even talk to foreign nationals in most cases unless another agency has already arrested them; you won't find that written in any public ICE policy,Ē Crane said.

This really boils my blood. But, itís exactly as we anticipated. They know they canít pass CIR or the DREAM Act, so they have officially refused to enforce our laws. This is beyond sinister, and every citizen should be outraged.

Funny, not a peep is heard from the MSM. This traitorous behavior should be breaking news. I wonder how many cartel members and terrorists will be oh-so-careful not to get caught, knowing as long as they manage to evade detection, theyíre home free. Most likely, a large percentage of the so-called criminals will have a sob story to share, so in the final analysis, every illegal will stay.

Itís time to man the ship, folks. Our government has formally surrendered our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 PM
 
2,526 posts, read 2,313,186 times
Reputation: 326
The legislative branch should impeach the executive branch. Even if Congress cannot muster sufficient votes (traitors can also be found in Congress), it will make a statement to the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This really boils my blood. But, itís exactly as we anticipated. They know they canít pass CIR or the DREAM Act, so they have officially refused to enforce our laws. This is beyond sinister, and every citizen should be outraged.

Funny, not a peep is heard from the MSM. This traitorous behavior should be breaking news. I wonder how many cartel members and terrorists will be oh-so-careful not to get caught, knowing as long as they manage to evade detection, theyíre home free. Most likely, a large percentage of the so-called criminals will have a sob story to share, so in the final analysis, every illegal will stay.

Itís time to man the ship, folks. Our government has formally surrendered our country.
I agree! People need to mobilize and become a very loud and highly visible force in public. To avoid being labeled a racist at public demonstrations I'll make sure to ask my half-Mexican nephews-in-law to join me, as well as my black cousin and her son, the wife and child of my white cousin I believe these false and hateful labels are a main reason as to why people don't want to openly protest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I agree! People need to mobilize and become a very loud and highly visible force in public. To avoid being labeled a racist at public demonstrations I'll make sure to ask my half-Mexican nephews-in-law to join me, as well as my black cousin and her son, the wife and child of my white cousin I believe these false and hateful labels are a main reason as to why people don't want to openly protest
That's certainly it, rather than looking like they are in open revolt...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
That's certainly it, rather than looking like they are in open revolt...
Oh, you mean like all those illegals, La Raza and their supporters who spit, trample on, desecrate and burn the American flag while issuing threats to attack us with shovels and axes? You mean that kind of open revolt? Sorry, but I was raised in a more CIVILIZED manner by my family and community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
I agree! People need to mobilize and become a very loud and highly visible force in public. To avoid being labeled a racist at public demonstrations I'll make sure to ask my half-Mexican nephews-in-law to join me, as well as my black cousin and her son, the wife and child of my white cousin I believe these false and hateful labels are a main reason as to why people don't want to openly protest
You would be surprised at the number of non-white anti-illegals. Believe me, I am not an anomaly. There are millions more like me; they just donít post on this forum. This is an unprecedented betrayal. Our government is waving the white flag on our soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Dalton Gardens
2,798 posts, read 5,362,724 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You would be surprised at the number of non-white anti-illegals. Believe me, I am not an anomaly. There are millions more like me; they just donít post on this forum. This is an unprecedented betrayal. Our government is waving the white flag on our soil.
I'm not surprised at all. Matter of fact, all the non-white people who are friends or family to me feel the same way as you and I do about illegal immigrants. My husband's best friend & co-worker, who is Mexican, always complains about how the illegals have made a s**thole out of the neighborhood he lives in over in North Hollywood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:04 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
What a travesty for our country. I feel sick to my stomach. I am going to bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:16 PM
 
1,443 posts, read 2,148,302 times
Reputation: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You would be surprised at the number of non-white anti-illegals. Believe me, I am not an anomaly. There are millions more like me; they just don’t post on this forum. This is an unprecedented betrayal. Our government is waving the white flag on our soil.
nearly all of my non-white friends and colleagues are against this illegal alien invasion, and vocally so. In fact, I think those that are either African American or legal hispanics are perhaps even more resentful of this crime than Anglo-Americans. Our country cannot sustain this invasion - we are going broke, unemployment is outrageously high, and the traitors-in-charge just laugh and encourage the invasion. I am so pissed that I am ready to load my rifle and head for the border - I am that pissed. Bama and Holder should be impeached and imprisoned- traitors, but must admit Bush was no better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top