U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 11:07 PM

6,551 posts, read 7,602,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill X View Post
Why did you forget to link to this site:
National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog

Oh, because you werent doing any "crime prevention awareness" post, you were dogwhistling that all illegals are drug dealers.

We get it, you cant link to actual studies that disagree with you, so you do this, but lets not play games we are all far too smart to not see through what you did.
How does the National Sex Offender Register disagree with anything I have in my OP? It is a different topic. Oh... you're trying to say that they are mostly white on your link. I won't argue that. Good for you for throwing that out there. If I wanted that to be the discussion, I would have posted that link and let it be discussed.

And, once again, NOWHERE did I state that all illegals are drug dealers. You like to twist things around.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:27 PM

403 posts, read 281,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
How does the National Sex Offender Register disagree with anything I have in my OP? It is a different topic. Oh... you're trying to say that they are mostly white on your link. I won't argue that. Good for you for throwing that out there. If I wanted that to be the discussion, I would have posted that link and let it be discussed.

And, once again, NOWHERE did I state that all illegals are drug dealers. You like to twist things around.
No, you didn't say all illegals are drug dealers just that any illegal COULD be a dangerous drug dealer living RIGHT NEXT DOOR, we can't say he's not! But then again, we can't say YOU'RE not either!

Old 06-28-2011, 11:27 PM

19 posts, read 7,029 times
Quote:

Not following along is like a theme of this forum ive noticed from other threads.

The NSOR is an example of a site that provides info on dangerous people nearby. As is the site in the OP. But you posted the one in the OP in the illegal immigration forum for the clear purpose of dogwhistling that illegal migrants are all drug dealing criminals.

Its so blatant you should have just named the thread "hey, here is a good way to prove illegals are all dangerous (if you are bad with statistics)".

Old 06-28-2011, 11:42 PM

6,551 posts, read 7,602,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill X View Post
The NSOR is an example of a site that provides info on dangerous people nearby. As is the site in the OP. But you posted the one in the OP in the illegal immigration forum for the clear purpose of dogwhistling that illegal migrants are all drug dealing criminals.
The NSOR is a website that shows individuals who have already been prosecuted, served their time, are here legally, and are on public display for all the world to see in shame of the acts that they committed.

The DEA list shows people who are at large for crimes committed on our soil, who have not yet been brought to justice, and are armed and dangerous and on the run, either in hiding here or back in Mexico.

You seem to be the one that cannot read properly. For the umpteenth time, I NEVER said that ALL illegals in the U.S. are drug dealers. But yes, you got the CRIMINAL part correct. You guys say that we do not provide links for our accusations. The link itself shows that many of them have ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION offenses along with their other drug related crimes, and that MANY of them are in hiding in MEXICO. That is why this is in the II forum. You can twist the logic however you want.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:51 PM

14 posts, read 5,335 times
Quote:
The NSOR is a website that shows individuals who have already been prosecuted, served their time, are here legally, and are on public display for all the world to see in shame of the acts that they committed.

The DEA list shows people who are at large for crimes committed on our soil, who have not yet been brought to justice, and are armed and dangerous and on the run, either in hiding here or back in Mexico.

You seem to be the one that cannot read properly. For the umpteenth time, I NEVER said that ALL illegals in the U.S. are drug dealers. But yes, you got the CRIMINAL part correct. You guys say that we do not provide links for our accusations. The link itself shows that many of them have ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION offenses along with their other drug related crimes, and that MANY of them are in hiding in MEXICO. That is why this is in the II forum. You can twist the logic however you want.
Dude, he just put it out there for educational purposes so that people can draw their own conclusions, and you seem to think that he is putting it out there because they are white. Quite playing the race card. You never know, a sex offender could be living RIGHT NEXT DOOR! Do you want a sex offender living next door to your son or daughter if you have one? Is your next door neighbor the same race as your child(ren)? He could be a sex offender. I AM NOT SAYING ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE SEX OFFENDERS, stop playing the race card! But a sex offender could be next door and it is more likely if he is the same race as your son or daughter; if they are white then it is more than likely that a white child molester will be attracted to them. That is all I am saying.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:22 AM

2,176 posts, read 876,379 times
Wow. I even checked Missouri and most of them were hispanic....

Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 AM

2,798 posts, read 5,387,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
Hey, they live SOMEWHERE, who's to say it's NOT next door?
Yep, they live somewhere, and for me, when I was 6 years old, they lived next door. They also happened to have an adult son who liked to rape 6 year old girls. I wonder if he has raped so many over the years that THIS vicitim of his is just another faceless victim. I wish someone had shot him dead at the border before he had a chance to live next door to me.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:

Obviously too many of these pro-illegals have never been the vicitm of an illegal alien who not only committed an offense against them, but got away scott-free because they ran back over the border to hide.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:

He/she could have posted a link about serial killers being predominantly white, which we all know. But is this a topic about serial killers? No. It's about ILLEGAL immigrants and the crimes they are committing on our soil. We have enough of our own criminals to deal with. Why do these people expect us to also accept and embrace criminals from over the border? You're wasting your time with them, ditchlights.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:47 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,958,315 times
Of course an open border and very lax enforcement of any laws is going to encourage violent criminals to come on over because crime also pays well. The fact is that many illegals are not here to work those hard jobs for little pay at all. A very large number of illegals are involved in drug trafficking because that is exactly how the Mexican cartels have grown so powerful. Coming here illegally obviously doesn't require any kind of background checks so it goes without saying that criminals will come illegally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration