U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 05:41 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,238,350 times

Advertisements

"Friends Jessica Bamaca and Melany Cordero held a poster that read: "How would you feel if your family got broken apart?"
Bamaca was born in the U.S., but her mother and sister are from Guatemala. She said she fears they will be deported.
"I would be here by myself," said Bamaca, 13. "I have a feeling (the governor) doesn't know the pain affecting families. If he were to be in our position, how would he react?"

Thousands rally against Ga. immigration law - Yahoo! News

Not our probleme. Talk to your parents Melany, they messed up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2011, 06:27 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
What god-awful parents would leave their 13 year old child behind in a foreign country when they return home?

Pathetic.

Old 07-02-2011, 07:31 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
It's always the U.S.'s fault, isn't it? They never blame their parents. The family can return to the parent's homeland together and therefore there is no separation of families.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltronFlyer View Post
Yeah how dare they try to make a better life for them and their family!
Yeah I DO dare those parents for NOT following the rules here. Well decide who we want here, if some Guatemalans, Mexicans, Swedes, etc. dont like it, to bad.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:26 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,005,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Yeah I DO dare those parents for NOT following the rules here. Well decide who we want here, if some Guatemalans, Mexicans, Swedes, etc. dont like it, to bad.
What do you dare them to do?

Old 07-02-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
What do you dare them to do?
Go HOME an make there countrys better. We DONT owe illegal aliens a thing xcept a ride back home, one way only.

Old 07-02-2011, 09:11 PM

Location: Looks like I'm getting out "Valley On The Sun" Arizona
190 posts, read 344,184 times
Quote:
"Friends Jessica Bamaca and Melany Cordero held a poster that read: "How would you feel if your family got broken apart?"
Bamaca was born in the U.S., but her mother and sister are from Guatemala. She said she fears they will be deported.
"I would be here by myself," said Bamaca, 13. "I have a feeling (the governor) doesn't know the pain affecting families. If he were to be in our position, how would he react?"

Well they had 13+ years to get their act together they are stuck in their criminal ways or to stupid.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundedknee View Post
Well they had 13+ years to get their act together they are stuck in their criminal ways or to stupid.
Or to snotty to see they are making people mad.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:49 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,184,117 times
This is an outrage. These criminals say theyve earned the right to be here? How exactly did you do that?

You broke OUR laws to be here. So how exactly does that equate to earning your right to be here?

That's like saying if I break into your house while your gone for a while, and make myself at home, then I earned the right to stay.
Or robbing a bank. If I plan it out right, and get away with it for a while, then I earned the right to keep the money. Because after all, I did work really hard to break the law, steal, and get away with it for as long as I could.

These ILLEGALS break into our country, breaking the law. Get our education and health expenses paid by the tax payers. Then when we finally decide to enforce our laws, they have the audacity to use OUR freedoms and protest?!?!?!?! And the worst part about it is, there are millions of US citizens and politicians that agree with them and side with them. What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!

Marchers protest Georgia immigration law Hot Air

Go back to your OWN country and wait in line like you're suppose to. And while youre waiting, start taking to the streets in your own country in protest of the corruption and whatever else that makes your country a dump. Instead of breaking our laws, work to make your country better. And shame on you liberals and whoever else that side with the ILLEGALS, the criminals.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:25 PM

841 posts, read 790,117 times
Quote:

Right. We don't care. They use every trick and exuse in the book, real sick of the sympathy card from pro illegals. Chase them all out just like AZ did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or