U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-07-2011, 09:51 PM
 
1,569 posts, read 1,006,576 times
Reputation: 111

Advertisements

Speaking of breaking the law to study it, I have been jaywalking almost every day on my walk to law school. We all have a good laugh about it in the ivory tower.

 
Old 07-07-2011, 10:07 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,162,216 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Ahhh, California, just when one thinks the fruitcakes have thought of everything they come up with this.....

His undocumented immigration ~ Ughhh

The illegal alien invader has a much nicer ring to it...
I live in the state of fruits, nuts and liberals but I am not a part of that nonsense. I wish I could do something to turn our state around before it is too late. Maybe it IS too late.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 AM
 
Location: California
29,634 posts, read 31,979,723 times
Reputation: 24763
I'm more annoyed by another lawyer in CA than an illegal.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 09:05 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,162,216 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm more annoyed by another lawyer in CA than an illegal.
Lawyers aren't helping our state to go bankrupt and other than this individual they would be here legally.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 09:09 AM
 
Location: Spokane, WA
12,845 posts, read 23,255,528 times
Reputation: 12233
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Lawyers aren't helping our state to go bankrupt and other than this individual they would be here legally.
Yes, because we should've expected he (and all other illegals brought across as infants) would have dutifully walked across the border on his 18th birthday.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 11:42 AM
 
2,113 posts, read 2,245,390 times
Reputation: 1758
Because this illegal will definitely be one to uphold the law. Hilarious.
 
Old 07-08-2011, 12:48 PM
 
Location: California
29,634 posts, read 31,979,723 times
Reputation: 24763
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Lawyers aren't helping our state to go bankrupt and other than this individual they would be here legally.
Seriously? Where do you live?
 
Old 07-09-2011, 12:48 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,792,170 times
Reputation: 22171
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aguilar View Post
Yes, because we should've expected he (and all other illegals brought across as infants) would have dutifully walked across the border on his 18th birthday.
And why not?

Seriously why do the illegals have zero curiousity about their own homeland?

Many Americans do and have studied in Mexico (I myself have), there is absolutely no good reason a Mexican citizen finds that so abhorrent.
 
Old 07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,386,563 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
Whoa whoa, now they're getting jobs in my field? Clearly I oppose this.

How can you say that? You know they only take the jobs we won't do!

Now the wages can be pulled out from under lawers too. I almost have to laugh at that. Wonder if he/she will work for the ACLU.
 
Old 07-09-2011, 04:43 PM
 
Location: People's Republic of California
285 posts, read 447,299 times
Reputation: 233
Finally, illegals want the jobs that are not contruction and gardening. Now maybe the people who run this land will realize they are moving in on their territory. Maybe...but I doubt it.

I live in California too, Chicagonut and I get so despondent over what has happened to this once great state. I am still shocked that Jerry Brown is our governor (again), I can only explain it as most people here in CA do live under rocks.

Last edited by funkykatt; 07-09-2011 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: poor typing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top