Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 08:19 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitNSnooze2 View Post
This is government assistance going to an American citizen.
The amount of food stamps given is based on household size. This is why mama can have a live-in lover and all her extended family coming over.

They have these babies not because they can support them but because it's like winning the lottery.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:25 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
This is government assistance going to an American citizen.
The "payees" are the illegal alien parents, not the anchors, and they spend the money as they choose. As malamute stated, it’s a huge scam, and the entire illegal alien family benefits. Some have even overheard illegals commenting that it’s time to have another baby to increase their welfare payments. They are parasites and crooks.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:35 AM

34 posts, read 22,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The "payees" are the illegal alien parents, not the anchors, and they spend the money as they choose. As malamute stated, it’s a huge scam, and the entire illegal alien family benefits. Some have even overheard illegals commenting that it’s time to have another baby to increase their welfare payments. They are parasites and crooks.
Sounds like this isn't just an illegals problem then if poor Americans can also be "parasites and crooks". If your problem is with the food stamps program then it's probably more productive to figure out solutions there.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:12 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Sounds like this isn't just an illegals problem then if poor Americans can also be "parasites and crooks". If your problem is with the food stamps program then it's probably more productive to figure out solutions there.
We aren’t discussing our homegrown parasites and crooks. We are discussing the fleecing of this country by people who should not be here to begin with. We have a moral obligation to assist our own, notwithstanding the number of parasites and frauds. However, we are NOT obligated to support untold millions of parasitic illegal aliens who come to this country to live off of taxpayers. Therein lie the difference.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:19 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,664,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
AND? All children shouldn't go hungry not matter where there from or who their parents are?? What are you complaining about...The worlds children being fed is all our responsibility..
The parents are using the children to get food benefits when they should not be here to begin with. We cannot feed the entire world with that logic let alone all the children in the world. The system was never set up to do that.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:26 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
My Country, America, set up programs reserved for Americans, paid by me. Programs to assist those who need help, whether short or long term, persons, households; vary.

My Country, America, is not set up to provide to those whose main purpose is to attach themselves to our economy, siphoning funds especially to send back to their native lands, not America. They contribute NOTHING yet consume resources reserved for our own.

Everyone knows this and I wonder why the argument still continues?

Last edited by getout; 07-08-2011 at 09:49 AM..

Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
We aren’t discussing our homegrown parasites and crooks. We are discussing the fleecing of this country by people who should not be here to begin with. We have a moral obligation to assist our own, notwithstanding the number of parasites and frauds. However, we are NOT obligated to support untold millions of parasitic illegal aliens who come to this country to live off of taxpayers. Therein lie the difference.
It's very odd to me that someone would define their moral obligations by an invisible line in the sand. Government obligation, financial obligation, community obligation, I can get. But a moral obligation? So you see a pair of Hispanic 3 year olds, one born here, the other carried here, both hungry, neither responsible for where their mom's vagina happened to be at the time of birth, both probably completely ignorant at the concept of nations, and you feel an actual moral obligation to help provide nourishment for one and nothing for the other? That just seems weird to me.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
My Country, America, set up programs reserved for Americans, paid by me. Programs to assist those who need help, whether short or long term, persons, households; vary.

My Country, America, is not set up to provide to those whose main purpose is to attach themselves to our economy, siphoning funds especially to send back to their native lands, not America. They contribute NOTHING yet consume resources reserved for our own.

Everyone knows this and I wonder why the argument still continues?

Stupid people, please reply.
These kids are Americans.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:51 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Thats disputable...

Old 07-08-2011, 09:52 AM

570 posts, read 1,582,569 times
Sad isn't it! They can get all the benefits that some of our American children don't have. We pay high dollar for health insurance and sit next to them in the doctors office to get the same care. Illegals should receive nothing. They have earned nothing. If they are homeless, too bad, apply for citizenship. They shouldn't be here mooching off of the taxpayers and our government. There are allot of homeless Americans that are citizens that could use help. How about all the people who work and make just over that maximum amount for help? They struggle. But we can give out free to illegals? Something is seriously wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration