U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
...I said I only agree with his stance on illegal immigration...
Really?...

He has some interesting comments about illegal immigration on the video too, give it a viewing...

Quote:
...It is your opinion that he is a white nationalist...
4:09 on the YouTube video, in response to a query whether he is a White Supremest or a White Nationalist:

J.T. Ready: "I am a White Nationalist."

It is his opinion that he is a White Nationalist...

Quote:
...Let's get back on topic now or the mods are going to come down on us and rightly so.
Ready is demonstrating at an illegal immigration rally in Riverside, California...

You brought up Tony first, but even that is on-topic...

Ready denies there was a Holocaust, and says that he has visited Auschwitz without seeing evidence of "barbequed bodies"...

I happen to know that Tony lost an uncle to Auschwitz...

"Work Sets You Free"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 04:32 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
You didn't accuse me of making fun of old people, you called me a racist.

Take a trip to Sun City AZ sometime, you will see a lot of blue hair. In many ways, it is still the 1950s there.
I said you remark was racist. Is blue hair just pertinent in AZ? I live in the sun belt also and I haven't seen one a woman with blue hair in years. Back in the 50's older women use to use some kind of laundry product to dye their hair. That product is no longer in existance. Hair color has come a long ways since then and I don't know any hair dye that would turn your hair blue today.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Really?...

He has some interesting comments about illegal immigration on the video too, give it a viewing...

4:09 on the YouTube video, in response to a query whether he is a White Supremest or a White Nationalist:

J.T. Ready: "I am a White Nationalist."

It is his opinion that he is a White Nationalist...

Ready is demonstrating at an illegal immigration rally in Riverside, California...

You brought up Tony first, but even that is on-topic...

Ready denies there was a Holocaust, and says that he has visited Auschwitz without seeing evidence of "barbequed bodies"...

I happen to know that Tony lost an uncle to Auschwitz...

"Work Sets You Free"...
This forum is about illegal immigration. Ready's position on that issue is in alignment with the majority of Americans. But instead you want to dwell on his other personal beliefs. Perhaps you could post your remarks about his other views in the appropriate forum.

Too bad you aren't as up in arms over the brown nationalists as you are about any white ones.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
You didn't accuse me of making fun of old people, you called me a racist.

Take a trip to Sun City AZ sometime, you will see a lot of blue hair. In many ways, it is still the 1950s there.
For the final time...your "remark" was racist and demeaning.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,086,519 times
Quote:
I said you remark was racist. Is blue hair just pertinent in AZ? I live in the sun belt also and I haven't seen one a woman with blue hair in years. Back in the 50's older women use to use some kind of laundry product to dye their hair. That product is no longer in existance. Hair color has come a long ways since then and I don't know any hair dye that would turn your hair blue today.

You are pathetic, once again what was racist about my statement?

Old 07-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Sco

Quote:
For the final time...your "remark" was racist and demeaning.
What about my remark was racist?

Old 07-14-2011, 05:01 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,005,771 times
"Lots of blue hair out there" = clearly racist

"I am a White Nationalist" = HARD TO TELL

Old 07-14-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
You are pathetic, once again what was racist about my statement?
I'm "pathetic"? Your whole post was pathetic. Bye.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Sco

Quote:
I'm "pathetic"? Your whole post was pathetic. Bye.
Tacit admission that you can't back up your accusation that I am a racist. However, you are not classy enough to apologize.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:01 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,293,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You got it right when you said, or the quote you repeated said, Mexican.

You blew it when you wanted to confuse everyone and make it a racist post, with the word Hispanic in place of Mexican.

I know many Hispanic Americans, that despise "the wets" as they call them. They will give you an earful about the bad name and sterotype the illegals have placed on them, that once didn't exist, here in Texas.
People are no different when they understand. Same thing here in Calif for my Mexican friends who were born here, they give me a earful and thensome and do not hold back at all, they actually get damn pissed.

They don't want illegals here at all, and they don't care what Country they come from. Have a conversation with them somtime, they are smarter and have more reasons as to why they should not be here.
It does not matter if illegals came from Mars, well maybe, what part of illegals do people not understand. In this grave economy, even one illegal is one too many!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or