Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,328 times

Advertisements

Big Surprise, Fox news just let it be known that one of the triple murder suspects is an Illegal immigrant from Honduras (I think). They said this guy was arrested in 06 for aggravated assault and has a 31 count indictment which includes child molestation and threatening the family of the little girl he molested. This scum was given a 150,000 dollar bond and was able to get out and murder three college students and shoot a fourth. I would like to be the first to thank the Federal Government for allowing this to happen and for putting criminal immigrants’ rights above the true citizens of this country. I am sick to death of hearing this story line which is played out across this country every single day. The turn coats in Washington are to blame and should be held accountable for the murder, rape, and molestation of every single American citizen.

Quote:
NEWARK, New Jersey (Reuters) - A suspect in the execution-style slaying of three college students surrendered to Newark's mayor on Thursday in a case that has shaken this crime-hardened city and placed the mayor's political future at risk.

Moderator cut: copyrights.
Triple murder suspect turns self in to mayor | U.S. | Reuters

Last edited by Yac; 12-07-2007 at 06:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2007, 09:03 AM

10,020 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Well we knew that yesterday when the Newark mayor refused to answer the question regarding the suspect's immigration status, didn't we?

Old 08-10-2007, 09:23 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Well we knew that yesterday when the Newark mayor refused to answer the question regarding the suspect's immigration status, didn't we?

Yeah we did...I want more info..I want to know what Essex county judge set his bail low enough he was able to make it and was walking around free

Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Where are the illegal aliens supporters on this forum? Why have they not weighed in on this? Just think! If the Comprehensive Immigration and Scamnesty Reform Bill had passed, this exemplary individual could have been on the path to citizenship!

Old 08-10-2007, 11:20 AM

484 posts, read 1,944,623 times
The Reuters story says nothing about the man's immigration status. Are you assuming he's illegal because he has a Spanish name?

Old 08-10-2007, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Suspect Pleads Not Guilty in New Jersey Students' Execution-Style Deaths
Friday , August 10, 2007
By Heather Scroope
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

FOXNews.com - Suspect Pleads Not Guilty in New Jersey Students' Execution-Style Deaths - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

The one who survived was shot in the face. Have you ever seen anybody who has been shot in the face? IF she lives, she could be in and out of surgery for the rest of her life while they attempt to repair the damage.

Last edited by Yac; 12-08-2007 at 02:43 AM..

Old 08-10-2007, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatless Wonder View Post
The Reuters story says nothing about the man's immigration status. Are you assuming he's illegal because he has a Spanish name?
No, I'm not.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:37 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Terrible! Just sad!

Old 08-10-2007, 11:42 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,328 times
Quote:
Hatless Wonder
No, I am not assuming. If you had read the original post you would have read that Fox News reported this morning that the suspect is in fact a criminal immigrant. I posted the Reuters story so that others may read about the crime this criminal immigrant had inflicted upon these four innocent American college students.

I would have to say, YOU are the one that has made that assumption.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
I guess it just puzzles me as to why the black leadership in this country remains silent. They sit back and watch their jobs being sucked up and their children, who had such bright futures, killed in cold blood. Do they think that they will be included when we are a new latin american country? The mayors anger was rolling off of him and he said nothing, absolutely nothing. I am surprised that it made it out of the newsroom at all. Where is Rev. Sharpton on this subject? Poor kids, I am keeping the surviving girl in my prayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration