Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the US deport illegal immigrants and better prevent their arrival?
Yes. 109 83.21%
No. 22 16.79%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 04:38 PM

161 posts, read 181,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
So in other words, very young. Too young to understand the situation whatsoever.
are we even looking at the same thread? ppl have repped me for my comment about executing the illegals and their anchor babies.

u know that ppl around the us are thinking about doing that, but they r too scared to say it b/c of ppl like u. but really, we gotta think about our safety first. im just sayin whats on everyones mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 05:18 PM

12,082 posts, read 38,780,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollster31 View Post
are we even looking at the same thread? ppl have repped me for my comment about executing the illegals and their anchor babies.

u know that ppl around the us are thinking about doing that, but they r too scared to say it b/c of ppl like u. but really, we gotta think about our safety first. im just sayin whats on everyones mind
It's not on my mind. You're saying what is on YOUR mind, leave the rest of us out of your delusional World please.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:25 PM

8,580 posts, read 10,101,500 times
Quote:

Although I am against illegal immigration, I have not heard of any groups of people thinking about doing that, nor would I support that idea.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:38 PM

201 posts, read 572,462 times
Quote:

Sounds a little extreme and a little demented and/or twisted. When was the last time killing mass amounts of (so called) "unwanted people" ended in a great success?

Old 07-19-2011, 06:09 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,126,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How did we ever survive before illegal immigrants? How did anything get done? Some get wealthy off illegal immigrant labor. Very few. The rest of us subsidize their existence here. We pay for their families education, health care and other social services. The net cost is a huge drain.

If illegals are so important to our economy why aren't States fighting to keep them rather than ejecting them?
Because the illegals are collected in some fairly small areas, while any benefits are more spread over the entire country. There are select areas you can point at with issues and problems related to having very large problems with illegals. They're the ones upset. A lot of the issues has to do with the smuggling and transients than the illegals who are in large numbers in more established places like Chicago where they've mostly settled down and are living "normal" lives.

That's why you see states most upset in areas where the immigrants are just entering the country as opposed to places like NYC and Chicago that have illegal populations but people there really aren't too concerned.

Then there's places like North Dakota, Kentucky, Delaware and Montana where you're seeing all the low prices and not even knowing there's a problem.

If you got rid of ALL of them magically, i'd imagine it would have much different reactions in different places depending on the situations on the ground.

Certainly the people who suffer the absolute worst because of illegal immigration is actually the lower class legal immigrants. The ones who benefit from it the most are the wealthy upper class. The poorer you are in the USA the more you are hurt by illegals, and the more money you have the more you benefit. It's ironic how many wealthy white people are screaming a fight about it as opposed to the legal immigrants and poor people of the country who are the ones who should be most upset. Illegals normally aren't sending their children to the same schools as rich whites, the rich whites aren't competing for the social services, the food stamps and aren't going to the clinics which are overrun by illegals.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,665,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
The United States was founded as an extension of Europe. It is, or was, a white nation. As time goes on, that identity of America is being changed. In essence, a genocide of the white nation, and many other white nations, is occurring. After all, you don't see the same thing happening to non-white nations.

If that's so they did an extremely poor job of planning. What separates countries like the US, France, and the UK which are diverse vs. countries that are 90% or better white (like the Scandic countries or Germany) is the fact that the former invaded other countries and/or set up colonies to exploit the resources of those countries. The US brought back boat loads of slaves from Africa to do out bidding. The result is the descendants of those slaves are still here. If they meant for it to be a "white nation" they did a bad job. The truly white nations are the ones who had little to no colonies, were not colonies themselves, and/or had no slave activities from other countries. Your forefathers (I say your because Im Middle Eastern and have foreign born grandparents) did a crappy job of planning, now you have to live in a diverse nation to your disappointment.

At the same time, history has shown that diverse societies are timebombs of ethnic, cultural, and racial conflicts. They are unstable and eventually split along ethnic, cultural, religious, and/or racial lines.

Tell that to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. All very diverse societies and all extremely peaceful.

People like to believe in the idea of multi-racial societies, but they don't like the idea of living around such. They like the idea of being "tolerant", but they don't feel comfortable living with the effects of that "tolerance". They naturally separate themselves. When people can't escape non-comfortable atmospheres, as will be the case within a decade or two, hostility in the form of arguments and violence happens.

Some people feel that way, I sure dont. I purposely choose a part of a suburb that was multicultural to buy a house in.

My own opinion is that the United States will probably balkanize into multiple countries within the next fifty years. Why? Too many people of differing racial groups admitted to the country, which will generate conflict and desire for group interests and separate nation-hood.

Most people arent that militant. Even the ones that dont want to be around anyone unlike themselves are happy moving to an area that only has their kind in it. Not to mention, what made this country great is that we are a nation of immigrants. Unless you happen to be native American, you are a descendant of an immigrant too. Just because where I come from is different from where you came from doesnt make either of us more or less of the same thing.

When the majority group loses majority status, it is the time in general when past minority groups start fighting for group-rule, and when the former majority group seeks to separate itself from the newcomers.

But they do that by self segregation within their communities, they dont have to be a new country for that.

All in all, however, what is happening is unique to European nations and nations of European descent. It appears that a movement to make whites minorities within their countries is underway. This isn't only in the United States, but also the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, and many other countries. To do such aligns with the U.N charter of genocide.

Not whatsoever. There is no "movement". People come here from the opportunities that may not exist in their homeland and because companies here recruit in other countries as well as our own, not so they can make this country less white.

Regarding assimilation, people of the same racial stock can assimilate relatively well by the second generation, and be seen as roughly the same. On the other hand, immigrants of a different racial stock from the majority population never truly assimilate, as they see themselves as different and seek to maximize those differences. Furthermore, the majority population sees them as different, not only because they are, but because the other group is seeking to identify themselves as different.

Perhaps you can tell me why I and my parents have friends of all different races (including white, black, Asian, and Hispanic). Then you can explain to me why I married a Thai immigrant. If your theory was correct, then I would have moved to Dearborn, MI and spent time only with other Arabs. Yes, we are different, but we learn from our differences and appreciate each other for them.
My responses in bold. This was one of the most genuinely racists posts Ive read in a while (more the David Duke brand of intellectual racism as opposed to the violent kind).

Old 07-19-2011, 06:49 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,477,729 times
Quote:
the only way that anyone will stop immigrating here illegaly is if we start executing all violators and make it public. its like this: if someone broke into your home, u wouldnt allow them to walk back in. youd make sure they wouldnt do it again in any way possible.
Huh? So are you proposing on executing illegal immigrants of all ethnicities or just the poor brown ones from Mexico? Or do you want to execute the East Indian, Korean, Chinese, Irish, and African immigrants who are here illegally also(fair is fair, right?). Including the Canadian illegal immigrants which sneakily blend into our society right under our noses.

Get off the computer kid, your mom says it's time to take the garbage out and clean your room.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:22 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,760,026 times
Yes, but only if they still strongly encourage LEGAL immigration.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:59 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,170,159 times
Quote:
=Stars&StripesForever;20086539]

Of course it was intended to be European. What do you think "to our posterity" in the Declaration of Independence refers to.

Benjamin Franklin would disagree. A predominately white nation was his ideal country, but not at the expense of non British people immigrating here. And also, the founding fathers did not want this country to be an extension of Europe. If that was really true, then they would have perfectly been fine with being under British rule, rather than go for the independent route.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:36 AM

161 posts, read 181,493 times
so let me ask you a question: how will you get them to stop coming once you deport them? theres ltierally nothing stopping them from doing that short of showing them that breaking the law has bad consequences. and no being deported isnt enough. desperate times call for desperate measures. remember the minutemen? they agree with me too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration