Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2007, 08:09 PM

435 posts, read 1,517,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
Calling China (in it's current state) monocultural is like calling the North American continent monocultural (including Central America/Mexico and the Caribbean). There's at least 6 distinct major spoken languages in China, and another half-dozen regional dialects of the three or four primaries. Then there's the recent and historical civil wars and foreign conquests...
That's still not a strong argument. What about Great Britian being 4 different nations? Did you know Italy used to be 100 different countries? Alot of variations exist between ethnic groups.

Quote:
Suffice to say; not a good example in any regard, unless you were trying to support my arguments.

I don't know about India, so I can't speak for them.
India is the same way. Yes, there is "differences", but there is a guiding whole.

Quote:
Do you think we'll really see a "largely Black/Muslim Europe" or a "totally Hispanic" America? Are those majorities of white people and/or Christians just going to stop breeding amongst themselves, refuse to find mates from different races/cultures and just evaporate over the course of 50 years? Or do you only consider someone with "racially pure" ancestors as white and everyone else is Hispanic or Black?
It's very possible their numbers diminish to a point of becoming a disappearing minority. A birth rate cut in half cuts said popualtion in half in 50 years. Not good.

Quote:
You're talking about AFTER apartheid, right? Let me check with my friend, who was born and grew up there, and get back to you with a more accurate opinion than I could give by myself.
Before and After. White people did wrong by Africans and ****ed them over and now Africans are returning the favor. Isn't multiculturalism wonderful?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 08:39 PM

11 posts, read 8,072 times
Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide pushed by multinational corporations, agenda-driven “anti-hate” groups (ADL, SPLC, etc) and brainwashed White brethren who cheer at Whites disappearing.

There is no gain and everything to lose by becoming minorities in our nations. No other peoples are so suicidal. Whether it is the U.S, the U.K, France, Germany, Australia, Russia, or Canada it is occurring and rather quickly.

Is any White ignorant to believe that when we are a minority in Europe, U.S, etc that our countries will continue to breed science, and technology? Laughable – the masses we let in nary had a wheel or written language until we gave them one.

Our capitals will resemble Baghdad, Mexico City, and Mogadishu!

All through Europe, the U.S, and predominately White countries areas with large non-White populations you will find crime, violence and social unrest. These are not benefits!

The problems are more noticeable in homogeneous Scandinavia where you see cities such as Malmo suffering under third world gang rape, violence, and murder which was brought under a guise of ‘diversity.'

Whites are brainwashed to believe that to be a ‘racist’ is to be a child molester, rapist, murderer or worse.

In 100 years Whites will be minorities in their own countries due to the influence of ‘certain groups’ who control our media and some of the most powerful lobbies in our countries; however…

Asia will be Asian, Africa will still be Black, and Arabia will still be Arab… but what will Whites have? We built & invented the modern world, and now we are actively working to destroy our work.

We’re shoveled with ‘White Guilt’. Last time I checked, it was Whites who ended slavery (while it has existed, and continues to, in Africa and the Middle East since the beginning of time itself).

Whites need to wake up and speak up. If the media accurately reflected our true crime rates, I believe there would be an uprising.

Old 08-22-2007, 11:15 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,817,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
The way I see it there are only a few predominantly caucasian places. The USA, Canada, Europe and Australia among them. The one thing all these caucasian countrys have in common is that non caucasians are immigrating to these places. You don't see caucasians immigrating to places like Korea, India, or Central America in the numbers that come here. We all know there here for one reason...our money.

The problem I have is that Koreans can go back to Korea and be with there own kind, so can Indians and Mexican and so on.

Where will caucasians have to go if something isn't done about immigration?

Could you imagin what would happen if China became a free society and opened up the floodgates?.....Game over folks
I think the issue is NOT about race, but about CULTURE! The Western culture is dying primarily because of massive immigration from all over the world. Like Rome, which gave the children of slaves and "barbarian" immigrants Roman Citizenship based on birth, the USA and other Western countries are going down the same road.

But there is also the issue of the white race disappearing altogether, which is pretty much true in Europe and if the USA doesn't rav up its birth rate, it could be going down the drain, like Europe.... or should I say "Eurabia"?

Last edited by Nirvana-Guy; 08-22-2007 at 11:30 PM..

Old 08-23-2007, 02:10 PM

3,080 posts, read 11,028,615 times
Culture and race are getting confused in this argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briarwood View Post
That's still not a strong argument. What about Great Britian being 4 different nations? Did you know Italy used to be 100 different countries? Alot of variations exist between ethnic groups.
But you were originally seeking examples of a monocultural society that is superior and successful. You've done nothing but cite multicultural societies. Are you having trouble finding a good example?

I agree that the UK isn't monocultural, and the cultures it brought together have fought numerous wars before reconciling their differences.

Quote:
India is the same way. Yes, there is "differences", but there is a guiding whole.
You could make the exact same statement about the different cultures in the United States, or even worldwide.

Quote:
It's very possible their numbers diminish to a point of becoming a disappearing minority. A birth rate cut in half cuts said popualtion in half in 50 years. Not good.
So now it seems we've switched to talking about race. Well, then a good way to avoid the loss of genetic diversity would be to mix with more prolific races. Many white genes are at least partially recessive, but that doesn't mean they disappear, they remain in the gene pool, but just physically manifest themselves more rarely than dominant genes.

Quote:
Before and After. White people did wrong by Africans and ****ed them over and now Africans are returning the favor. Isn't multiculturalism wonderful?
I don't know, I haven't talked to someone who knows more about the situation yet.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:38 PM

2,806 posts, read 16,327,562 times
That's absurd. China is 92% Han Chinese. I'd call that pretty damn mono-cultural. There are different dialects spoken however Mandarin predominates as a result of government policy. China has 1.3 billion people, so 6 languages is normal. Europe has only 700 million people and probably over a dozen languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Polish, German, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Romanian, Hungarian, Albanian etc). So I don't see the point of this argument. I used to live over in Asia and had to deal with Chinese-chauvanism on a somewhat regular basis. The whole "our civilization is 5,000 years old so no other civilization is important" bit gets trite after hearing it more than once.

White people are pretty much on the decline because our overlords have decided that they need cheap labor in order to become more wealthy. So our rich a$$hole leaders have decided to import tons of Mexicans into America, and Arabs into Europe so that they could go from being millionaires to billionaires. All the meanwhile white people get screwed.

So we're pretty much screwed in the short run. If you complain about a decreasing white population you'll be villified and accused of being a racist. Doesn't matter too much though. I have an aching suspicion that this whole multi-cultural expiriment that we have in America is going to end up a lot like Yugoslavia with people murdering each other over race/ethnicity.

In Yugoslavia in 1985 multi-culturalism was the party line and everyone was forced to get along with each other even though they had nothing in common. By 1991 everyone in Yugoslavia was murdering each other in the streets. The only thing keeping us together in America today is our unquenchable thirst for money, what happens if that someday dries up?

YouTube - War in Yugoslavia (part I) - English documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
Calling China (in it's current state) monocultural is like calling the North American continent monocultural (including Central America/Mexico and the Caribbean). There's at least 6 distinct major spoken languages in China, and another half-dozen regional dialects of the three or four primaries. Then there's the recent and historical civil wars and foreign conquests...

Old 08-26-2007, 11:54 PM

164 posts, read 462,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFromNY View Post
We’re shoveled with ‘White Guilt’. Last time I checked, it was Whites who ended slavery (while it has existed, and continues to, in Africa and the Middle East since the beginning of time itself).
Then they didn't really "end it," did they?

Old 08-27-2007, 01:21 AM

435 posts, read 1,517,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya View Post
Then they didn't really "end it," did they?
Africa is not our problem. I don't see some document that says "Fair-skinned people must solve the worlds problems". Otherwise, then why don't they then simply submit back to colonization then if that's the case?

Old 08-27-2007, 02:45 AM

1,058 posts, read 3,479,084 times
Quote:
All these types of posts seem to be aimed towards Hispanics, but hispanics are caucasions!

Some Hispanics are white, but as many as 80% to 90% are mestizos or indigeneous. Mestizo means mixed race of mainly indigenous Native-American (Aztec if Mexican) or (Maya if Central American) and maybe some European. If from from South American countries such as Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia then indigenous roots go back to the Incas. There are white hispanics in all Latin American countries who can trace their heritage back to Europe, but they are small portion of all Latin Americans. The only countries in Latin America with a white majority are Argentina and Uruguay. Although there are significant number of white hispanics in Cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile and Costa Rica.

The vast majority of hispanic immigrants to the United States are mestizo or increasingly indigenous. The Cubans are an exception. The census bureau should add a new category - mestizo, to account for this growing population in the US. On the other hand a growing number of hispanics are intermarrying with non-hispanic whites and are becoming whiter. Here are my unofficial census numbers based on rough estimates for 2007.

Out of a present population of 302,600,000

All Caucasoids: including white hispanics and middle easterners: 69%
--Non-hispanic and non-middle eastern whites are 64% to 65% (European)
--Hispanic whites 2% to 3% (descendants from Europe)
--Middle-Eastern whites including Asian Indians 1% to 2%
All Negroids: Blacks, including mulattoes (any white/black mix) 14%
Mestizos and indigenous: including native Americans and Alaskans 13%
All Mongoloids: Oriental peoples including polynesians: 4% to 5%

numbers may not add up to 100%

Old 08-27-2007, 02:50 AM

In the New York Times today there was an article that showed the extent to which the New York metro areas demographics have changed. Everyone is aware that whites are only 65% of the population today in America - down from 90% in the 1960s. Whites are also projected to drop to less than 50% of America's population sometime in the 2040s - just 30 or so years from now. New York state's white population is barely 60%. However, whites are now a minority in down state New York. The four of the five boroughs of New York Ciity are majority non-white: Brooklyn 35% white, Queens 31% white, Manhattan 48% white, Bronx 11% white, Staten Island is 67% white. Here on Long Island the population is changing also: Nassau 69% white and Suffolk is 75% white.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:53 AM

ya, Aryan and Iran are cognates

you can find more stuff on the history in wikipedia and here:

People of Iran: History of Iran: The Origins of Aryan People

some interesting resemblances of Iranians and Europeans:

Aref-Adib: Look-alikes Archives

more Aryan lost civilizations:

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[+] Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration