U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 11:27 AM

9,122 posts, read 3,410,745 times
Default Illegals Sue Alabama Over Immigration Law

Those two illegals should be deported immediately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 03:20 AM

7,640 posts, read 3,006,989 times
What sort of person takes on cases like this?

Blame the Lawyers .

Old 08-04-2011, 07:20 AM

14,307 posts, read 5,971,521 times
Unfreaking, unbelievable! What the hell is going on in this country?

Old 08-04-2011, 08:31 AM

576 posts, read 719,839 times
The laws in this country are only in place to penalize the legal acting citizen and keep the legal acting citizen under the governments thumb! This is a clear cut case of that where someone here illegally (that means they are a criminal) has the right to start or join in a lawsuit that wastes taxpayer money.

It never ceases to amaze me that our government refuses to immediately detain and deport any illegal immigrant who comes forward this way! Illegal immigrants, and all other criminals, have more rights and protections than the law abiding legal immigrant and citizen.

Only in America!

Old 08-04-2011, 08:35 AM

6,313 posts, read 3,281,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Those two illegals should be deported immediately.
I would like to see an American citizen go to Mexico and try the same...how long would it take to be slammed into one of their dungeons. (and a ransom payoff would be the only way out)

Old 08-04-2011, 08:59 AM

1,574 posts, read 219,760 times
Yay, more "the US should be more like mexico, then it would be an awesome country!" griping.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 AM

They are treating illegals as if they are citizens

Old 08-04-2011, 09:06 AM

1,574 posts, read 219,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
They are treating illegals as if they are citizens
I sold some ice cream to four people yesterday. Two were citizens, two were undocumented immigrants.

I treated the illegals AS IF THEY WERE CITIZENS!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:17 AM

576 posts, read 719,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
I sold some ice cream to four people yesterday. Two were citizens, two were undocumented immigrants.

Therein lies a large part of the problem with illegal immigration. Here you have a business person on the other side of the coin from the problem employment side. This poster claims to know they are illegal and yet sold them goods anyhow. The poster did not say they charged them more, did not say they treated them different, instead even knowing they were here illegally they treated them the same as anyone else. This is the other side of the coin where the business wants to make money from them and will turn their head to the illegal status.

Could this poster have refused to sell to them? Absolutely and the chances of not incurring repercussions from any legal entity are small. Instead the business would lose the other illegal customers and those that support illegal immigration/immigrants. So here you have someone motivated strictly by MONEY the same as those who employ the illegals!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post

They told you they were undocumented or were they your family members?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration