U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:13 PM

1,574 posts, read 790,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
ILLEGAL aliens have NO right for jobs or any other thing in the USA that belong to Americans ONLY.
Nobody owns a job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm saying there is no reason for them to have babies they cannot feed here or at home, they can learn to use birth control or sexual restraint. They can learn to stay in school, complete their educations - which their own country offers them, they can delay the start of a family until they can actually afford their families. Their failure to behave responsibly should not give them unlimited rights to come here and demand we give them what they could not build for themselves back home.
So, in your opinion, people should have to demonstrate their worthiness before they can have kids?

Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Since Mexico has immigration laws and everyone from all over the world cannot go there to take jobs, are the Mexican people greedyd for having their own jobs protected?
Nice dodge. I didn't ask if they're greedy. Here's the question again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
But the people in the US who want to be protected from competition for "their" jobs are not greedy?
Yes or no will do.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:39 PM

5,200 posts, read 4,113,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Please explain how Mexico's immigration laws are so much better than ours. By explain, I mean actually recite some facts in your response, not tired rhetoric.
Here you go.

Mexico's immigration laws, 'note', it's only available in Spanish (I guess that's one difference), enjoy.
DOF - Diario Oficial de la Federación

Old 08-06-2011, 09:41 PM

335 posts, read 281,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
And I'm sure all the complaints about "those people" affecting crime rates and property values would still surely occur with illegal Australians. Please.
The complaints will certainly still occur if illegal alien Australians were the cause of increasing crime rates and lower property values. Why wouldn't people complain? I don't condone crimes committed by White people any more than I condone crimes committed by non-White people.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 PM

335 posts, read 281,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Prove it. Please provide crime rates for those respective groups in relation to typical American citizens.
Every illegal alien who has worked in the United States has committed one or more of the following crimes: ID Theft, Document Fraud, Social Security Fraud, Employment (I-9 Form) Fraud, Conspiracy to Violate Immigration Laws, and Income Tax Evasion.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:45 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Quote:
Since Mexico has immigration laws and everyone from all over the world cannot go there to take jobs, are the Mexican people greedyd for having their own jobs protected?

In fact they seem to have a "what's ours is ours, what's yours is ours" attitude, wouldn't you say? They protect their own jobs but yet demand Americans enjoy nothing of the sort.
Nothing greedy about Americans wanting protection for their jobs against "illegal aliens". Some of the remarks made in here are truly mind boggling. I can't believe these people are for real.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:50 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Quote:
It is, and it's why none of the La Raza clowns demand an end to their own country's immigration laws. Why is it they never care about adding to the "diversity" of Mexico while having large numbers of English speakers moving there, they don't seem to care about having more blacks and whites to add to their racial diversity.

Mexico is never condemned for protecting the jobs of it's people, for limiting who can come there. La Raza is the biggest group of hypocrits out there.
Best post I have read in a long time in here.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:10 AM

951 posts, read 617,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Here you go.

Mexico's immigration laws, 'note', it's only available in Spanish (I guess that's one difference), enjoy.
DOF - Diario Oficial de la Federación

ok? I mean I asked how specifically they were better than ours. I didn't ask for a link to their laws, I'm not a google tard and is it being in Spanish supposed to be some kind of gotcha? lol. Whatever, I read it just fine either way. Back to my actual question. What about their laws specifically has you all referencing their great immigration policy all the time?

Old 08-07-2011, 12:24 AM

5,200 posts, read 4,113,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
ok? I mean I asked how specifically they were better than ours. I didn't ask for a link to their laws, I'm not a google tard and is it being in Spanish supposed to be some kind of gotcha? lol. Whatever, I read it just fine either way. Back to my actual question. What about their laws specifically has you all referencing their great immigration policy all the time?
Well if you read it, tell us what the similarities are. Is it as easy for us to 'immigrate' to Mexico as they do to us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or