U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
ha, ha, ha, this would be consistent with rommney's self deportation program, chances are it ain't gonna happen, you will have to keep the flame of hate alive for a long long time.....
Listen to yourself: "Keep the flame of hate alive." Followed by no less. Do you actually think this is a joking matter? I assure you, the citizens of this country are NOT laughing. Furthermore, "hate" is not the impetus for most opposition to illegal immigration. In fact, I don't know anyone who actually hates illegal aliens. But, I do know many who hate what illegal immigration has done to this country. Had you ever experienced REAL hate, as I have, you would certainly recognize the difference. However, at this rate, anger and frustration will ultimately manifest itself as hate. You had better hope that doesn't happen. If it does, I guarantee, you won't be laughing.

You need to understand time is not on your side. I know people who were initially staunch illegal alien sympathizers, who now oppose them. The longer they remain in this country, making brazen demands, arrogantly waving foreign flags, burdening taxpayers, and committing crimes, their support will continue to wane. It's like a festering boil. At first, it seems rather benign, just a slight irritant. There's little pain or inflammation. But, left untreated, it becomes an excruciating, toxic, and potentially life-threatening condition, which can no longer be trivialized or ignored.

Contrary to your belief, illegals WILL leave if we stop coddling them, start enforcing our laws, and make their lives in this country unbearable. We have more than enough evidence of their willingness to "self-deport" from their immediate reaction to the mere proposal of an anti-illegal law. Rather than laughing, if you truly care about illegal aliens, you should encourage them to return home and fight for a better life, before your "imaginary" hate becomes a reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 02:48 PM

3,502 posts, read 1,734,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
The difference between the Hispanics, and other ethnic groups is others aren't demanding special economic priveleges for attending college, others aren't on welfare in the numbers Hispanics are, or taking jobs from citizens, and legal residents. Others don't march in the street trashing the American flag the way Hispanics do
Sounds like you really dislike Hispanics. I thought the issue wasn't about ethnicity, guess i was wrong.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:03 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Sounds like you really dislike Hispanics. I thought the issue wasn't about ethnicity, guess i was wrong.
So facts equates to dislike? If these were mostly Chinese illegals doing the same thing and it was pointed out what would be the difference? Advocates for illegals are the ones who can't stand for the facts to be told without turning it into an "ethnic" argument.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:33 PM

3,502 posts, read 1,734,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So facts equates to dislike? .
If the facts you quote are all negative, then yes, unless you like negative things. Do you?

Old 02-17-2012, 04:07 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,386,453 times
Quote:
If the facts you quote are all negative, then yes, unless you like negative things. Do you?
The facts are about 80% of all illegals are hispanic and most hispanic pols support amnesty for illegals. The facts are that less than half of all grown up illegals have a high school diploma, less than 5% of all illegals work in agriculture and many do not speak English. The facts are that more than half are from Mexico, home to the world's richest man, a country with national health care and a five percent unemployment rate. The facts are that most illegals constitute a net burden for most Americans. They directly compete with our own poorest citizens for jobs and public resources as well as increase taxes on our own struggling middle class by often walking away from medical bills and increasing local property taxes by crowding schools and driving on roads without insurance.

If the facts about illegals are negative it is because their actions are negative. No one has the right to break into this country without permission, let alone demand social services from our citizens and then accuse us of the basest of motives when we ask them to stop.

I am sorry many illegal alien sympathizers mistakently think otherwise. Incidentally there have been quite a number of racist remarks in this thread, nearly all of them by hispanics defending illegals on the basis of sharing an ethnicity with them. Where is your outrage at such actions?

Old 02-17-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Let's go back to your original statement, shall we?

"Sounds like you really dislike Hispanics. I thought the issue wasn't about ethnicity, guess i was wrong".

The poster you were addressing was referring to the illegal kind not Hispanics in general but you chose to turn it into a dislike for all Hispanics. It is called race baiting.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
The facts are about 80% of all illegals are hispanic and most hispanic pols support amnesty for illegals. The facts are that less than half of all grown up illegals have a high school diploma, less than 5% of all illegals work in agriculture and many do not speak English. The facts are that more than half are from Mexico, home to the world's richest man, a country with national health care and a five percent unemployment rate. The facts are that most illegals constitute a net burden for most Americans. They directly compete with our own poorest citizens for jobs and public resources as well as increase taxes on our own struggling middle class by often walking away from medical bills and increasing local property taxes by crowding schools and driving on roads without insurance.

If the facts about illegals are negative it is because their actions are negative. No one has the right to break into this country without permission, let alone demand social services from our citizens and then accuse us of the basest of motives when we ask them to stop.

I am sorry many illegal alien sympathizers mistakently think otherwise. Incidentally there have been quite a number of racist remarks in this thread, nearly all of them by hispanics defending illegals on the basis of sharing an ethnicity with them. Where is your outrage at such actions?

That's what I would like to know. Why is it ok with the defenders of illegal aliens to make or read all kinds of negative remarks about white people/Americans but not ok to make any negative remarks about illegal aliens? I find it particularly troubling when anyone is a non-hispanic white themself and yet they remain silent over this.

Last edited by chicagonut; 02-17-2012 at 04:33 PM..

Old 02-17-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Resistance View Post
F.uck mexican spi.cs.
I just reported this offensive post. Will the defenders of illegal aliens do likewise when it is white people who are under attack in here? Somehow I doubt it.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:45 PM

18,549 posts, read 13,688,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Here's the facts. Mexicans are 60% Mestizo (combination of native indian and Spaniard mostly).
There are Black Mexicans, 100% German blood Mexicans 100% Indian Mexicans and every combination inbetween. Watch some Mexican News and Soaps and you will see some of the Whitest people on earth.

The Concept that every American with Hispanic heritage supports Illegal immigration is false. If Mexico had its act together we wouldn't have a problem.

An Examination of Minority Voters

Old 02-17-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There are Black Mexicans, 100% German blood Mexicans 100% Indian Mexicans and every combination inbetween. Watch some Mexican News and Soaps and you will see some of the Whitest people on earth.

The Concept that every American with Hispanic heritage supports Illegal immigration is false. If Mexico had its act together we wouldn't have a problem.

An Examination of Minority Voters
The fact remains that 60% of Mexicans are Mestizos. Who in here has said that "every" American of Hispanic heritage supports illegal immigration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration