U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 06:42 PM

951 posts, read 616,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Funny, the ONLY person referring to illegals as “dirty” is YOU.
Funny. You guys use many other words insinuating as much without using "dirty". I can dig up quotes about how they are all uneducated, dress cheap, scary in stores, criminals, scourges on society, racists because they support immigration reform, etc. etc. etc. if you want. Is disease carrying the same as dirty or were you guys implying something more or less severe than dirty when you say disease carrying?

Or when you specifically say things like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Basic humanity does not require a country to become a doormat for miscreants and parasites. Nor does it require a country to provide for foreigners to the detriment of its own citizens.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:14 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
This proves motives of some fellow Hispanics.

I can't find a hispanic leader that will uphold the law
There are and have been some. Cesar Chavez for example did not want illegals here.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Even the polls prove that out. Hispanics are mostly the ones advocating for these illegal aliens and you know if the majority of them were Chinese you wouldn't hear a peep out of them other than to join our side. The marches, their politicians, their advocacy groups. One would have to be totally blind not to connet the dots.
That's why you will never see La Raza gripe when Haitians get rounded up in a "hispanic" city like Miami. Or when other non-raza illegals are deported, the La Raza groups will not be out protesting in the streets.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
Well it's a question. Do you agree that the supporters of illegal aliens are the lowest form of scum?

I mean, it seems to be a bit of a quandary for you - rapist or person who supports illegal immigrants? WHY MUST WE CHOOSE?!?!
No they are not the lowest form of scum. That doesnt mean I would want to be neighbors with them because there is a lower form of scum.
My point was why does it always have to be an either or question?
Either your for supporting illegals and an amnesty or you are against immigration.
No I can be for immigration but against rewarding cheats.
Too often it turns into if someone points out hispanics are the majority of illegals then that poster is a racist. Its not racist to point out the facts.
Again with the personal attacks, Please show me a post of mine where I felt a rapist and a supporter of illegals are equally bad. Its no quandary at all but you asked a question that begged to challenged. Why either or? In this country we are free to move and relocate. If I was unfortunate enough to have such as neighbors I wouldn't associate with them. The rapist might find life miserable given my neighbors are old school. The illegal supporter ???? Stay away from me and I'll stay away from them.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:13 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,005,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No they are not the lowest form of scum. That doesnt mean I would want to be neighbors with them because there is a lower form of scum.
My point was why does it always have to be an either or question?
Someone said they are the lowest form of scum, so I posed what I felt was an obvious hypothetical. Obviously anyone saying they are the "lowest form of scum" is exaggerating on an enormous, enormous scale.

So yeah, if you were paying attention to the post I was responding to, you'd see why I asked an "either or" question.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
Someone said they are the lowest form of scum, so I posed what I felt was an obvious hypothetical. Obviously anyone saying they are the "lowest form of scum" is exaggerating on an enormous, enormous scale.

So yeah, if you were paying attention to the post I was responding to, you'd see why I asked an "either or" question.
But dont you see? posters on both sides are resorting to the low blows to make a point. I agree it is an exaggeration and totally destroys the credibilty of whatever point they were trying to make.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM

15,924 posts, read 16,856,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
A fourth generation Mexican-American advocting for illegal aliens? Need I say more?
Nope, but he's no different then Americans who go out of their way for illegals.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:37 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Nope, but he's no different then Americans who go out of their way for illegals.
The difference is the agendas. None of them pro-American, however

Old 08-02-2011, 09:43 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,012,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Why either or? How about neither?
How about who do we give a break? The honest immigrants and their children or the illegals who didnt respect our laws enough to enter legally?
Sometimes it isn't either of those as well...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:26 AM

335 posts, read 281,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post

I know it won't change anything. You will continue to be closet racists and proclaim it's only a question of the law that has you so upset despite chi-nut still proclaiming a Hispanic takeover of our culture in every other thread. You will bite your tongue more and watch what you say more because those un-American pro-illegals will construe your racism as racism and that makes you butthurt.
Actually, it's the pro-illegal immigration folks who are the true racists. They support illegal aliens simply because of the color of their skin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration