U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 03:47 PM

951 posts, read 616,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Still hanging on to a percentage you have yet to prove. Where's the beef?
Yeah maybe you could read post 32. Since following along is so tough around here:

Quote:
"According to a report by the Pew Hispanic Center, a think tank that has done extensive research on immigration policy, 3.8 million undocumented immigrants have at least one child who is a citizen.
OK. So approx. 3.8 million of all the illegals have a kid. Should we use the 10.8ish million or 30 million guesstimates on illegal population to figure the percentages?

10.8 million - 35.18%
30 million - 12.67%

It even had a link to the study.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 03:48 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,005,127 times
Quote:
Then, call me CRAZY; because I donít give a damn about illegal aliens. In fact, Iím sick of them and their entitlement-minded demands. They need to leave, and they can get their medical care elsewhere.
Great, this is exactly what I said. You base our moral analysis - your view of what is right and wrong - based on citizenship status. That's the difference between you and us. We treat human suffering equally, and you weigh it based on documentation.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:50 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
You should also learn to read your links. It's 57% of immigrants WITH CHILDREN.

So that means 43% of the immigrants WITH KIDS aren't even leeching the system. That kind of further crushes your claims that they are poppin these kids out to get welfare.
Okay, I made a mistake. Unlike some, I donít consider it a tragedy. But, I am still waiting for your 30% proof.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
Great, this is exactly what I said. You base our moral analysis - your view of what is right and wrong - based on citizenship status. That's the difference between you and us. We treat human suffering equally, and you weigh it based on documentation.
Please spare me the self-righteous indignation. Come down off your high horse, and let it all hang out. You also don’t give a damn about illegal aliens. You only want cheap labor for you and your dad. So, you can stop playing the altruistic role. I’m not buying it.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Please spare me the self-righteous indignation. Come down off your high horse, and let it all hang out. You also don’t give a damn about illegal aliens. You only want cheap labor for you and your dad. So, you can stop playing the altruistic role. I’m not buying it.
lol, it's weird how many times I have to tell you that no one I know uses illegal labor.

Last edited by Rockmadinejad; 08-12-2011 at 04:07 PM..

Old 08-12-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
Yeah maybe you could read post 32. Since following along is so tough around here:

OK. So approx. 3.8 million of all the illegals have a kid. Should we use the 10.8ish million or 30 million guesstimates on illegal population to figure the percentages?

10.8 million - 35.18%
30 million - 12.67%

It even had a link to the study.

Perhaps YOU need to re-read your quote. It states “AT LEAST one child who is a CITIZEN.” So, how on earth can you determine the number of children by the qualifier AT LEAST? And, that doesn’t even include the children they brought to this country illegally. Try again.

Quote:
"According to a report by the Pew Hispanic Center, a think tank that has done extensive research on immigration policy, 3.8 million undocumented immigrants have at least one child who is a citizen.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:08 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Please spare me the self-righteous indignation. Come down off your high horse, and let it all hang out. You also donít give a damn about illegal aliens. You only want cheap labor for you and your dad. So, you can stop playing the altruistic role. Iím not buying it.
I'd like to know where their concern is for the human suffering of American citizens due to the presence of millions of illegal aliens in our country. What hypocrites!

Old 08-12-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
lol, it's weird how many times I have to tell you that no one I know uses illegal labor.
Did I say ILLEGAL? Or, did I say CHEAP? Freudian slip again?

And, you wonder why I believe your dad is an illegal alien profiteer.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Did I say ILLEGAL? Or, did I say CHEAP? Freudian slip again?

And, you wonder why I believe your dad is an illegal alien profiteer.
No, I don't wonder that. You believe it because you have trouble reading. I would straight up tell you if my Dad used illegals, because I think it would be fun to discuss.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I'd like to know where their concern is for the human suffering of American citizens due to the presence of millions of illegal aliens in our country. What hypocrites!
They have no concern for citizens. They only care about their beloved illegals. And thatís only for profit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or