U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 04:49 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,646,310 times

Advertisements

One thing comes to mind after reading the WHOLE tread...More specifically after the 2nd page...

You know who you are.

And it happens e.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:50 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,383,305 times
Regardless you can contest it in court. LE has the right to stop anyone they feel has broken the law.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:45 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You are completely twisting her words. Sad.
Yes, they are and they do if often. I never said that "only" Hispanics should be asked for I.D. so how is that racial profiling? Twist and spin, twist and spin and then outright lies. It's ok it will be handled.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:47 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,646,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, they are and they do if often. I never said that "only" Hispanics should be asked for I.D. so how is that racial profiling? Twist and spin, twist and spin and then outright lies. It's ok it will be handled.
Don't forget than we can "hear" the end of this conversation somewhere else..lol

Old 08-15-2011, 07:44 PM

1,574 posts, read 788,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
One thing comes to mind after reading the WHOLE tread...More specifically after the 2nd page...

You know who you are.

And it happens e.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e.
LOL seriously? You don't think STARTING THIS THREAD was trolling?

Old 08-15-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Regardless you can contest it in court. LE has the right to stop anyone they feel has broken the law.
Of course you can contest it in court, and of course they have a right to stop people they FEEL have broken the law.

The point is that sourD claims cops can't stop anyone unless they've broken a law first, and that's WRONG.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So why did you ONLY MENTION hispanics? I'm not twisting your words. It's right there for everyone to see.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,955,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post

* Use the race card
* Say "You're illegal too. Go back to Europe!"
* Make you look like a thief: "We are the indigenous people of America. We were here first and you stole this land from us.. Now go back to where you came from!"
They even try those lines on ME! I'm Native American, and look it (although maybe they don't think a Native American can put on a Chanel Suit...like I'm supposed to run around in blankets and feathers or something). And boy are they sorry they opened their mouths...cause I really let them have it.

And when I'm through with telling them that this is NOT Aztec/Maya territory (so, while I am 'The Indigenous People', they are NOT), I remind them that many WHITE Americans are entirely descended from people who were here before America was a nation....or are descended from people who were already living in areas purchased or annexed by America...and so they aren't 'Immigrants', either.

Then, if they haven't yet run off screaming, I tell them that the archaeological evidence points to earliest settlement in North America, by groups whose genetics seem to have originated at the North End of the Dead Sea. So persons of Indo-European descent have just as valid a claim on North America as do those whose ancestors schlepped across the Bering Strait.

Anyway, this is a great thread.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 08-15-2011 at 08:20 PM..

Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 PM

Funny things anti-immigrants say (when they realize their flawed arguments are shredded):

* BUT ITS THE LAW
* what part of (illogical argument) don't you understand?
* this is off topic!
* welcome to my ignore list, BUH BYE
* you're a troll

Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 PM

5,200 posts, read 4,107,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
Funny things anti-immigrants say (when they realize their flawed arguments are shredded): ^^anti-criminal illegal aliens

* BUT ITS THE LAW True
* what part of (illogical argument) don't you understand? why don't you answer questions
* this is off topic! your middle name
* welcome to my ignore list, BUH BYE smart, but not as fun
* you're a troll also true, but you are fun to ridicule
Hi whinetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or